User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: LLL WEEK 18: CHAMP MATCH->Letterman(C) vs Blue Bayou BLU WINS

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

LLL WEEK 18: CHAMP MATCH->Letterman(C) vs Blue Bayou BLU WINS

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5nm0vZz/LLL-LOGO.png

LLL Season 24
    Regular Season Rules

10 lines
    (unless agreed upon by both battlers)

No Bullshit Allowed

MUST CHECK IN BY FRIDAY

VERSES DUE SUNDAY 11:59 PST

24 hour EXT must be granted by opponent

BATTLES CLOSE W.E

@Letterman @Blue Bayou

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Re: LLL WEEK 18: CHAMP MATCH->Letterman(C) vs Blue Bayou

Ok.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Gluck man...how many you thinkin?
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Blue Bayou,

so mean it’s vicious. trigger happy w/ a squeeze it finish
    Hands on The Toy-Let...Ringg it’ll leave ya guts exposed like bulimic bitches
    your girl’s a cheater bro. i hit it last time the skank was out
    only thing that bitch knows about Fidelity is there’s -$60 in your bank account
    she’s w/ me now. called you boring with the peen of an asian
    when she told you she was ‘doing away with you’ her ass didn’t mean a vacation
    go one on one w/ me & i promise you’ll beggin me “end this”
    Doula have you on the ground in more pain than some pregnancy stretches
    when it comes to my living quarters it’s dope modern nooo 80’s basic..
    when it comes to your living quarters is what you bring home on a daily basis
    forever a broke loser that’s NEVER seen out w/ bitches..
    clout & riches?! for this guy to Bali’s gunna have to book a trip to the South Pacific
    throw me a sword. make sure you & every homie is floored
    i’m going Hamlet & soon i’ll be holding ya ‘Skull in the Air’...as a trophy of war
    Last edited by Blue Bayou; January 20th, 2020 at 03:31 PM
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

I came 4 violence. Shoot til smoke rise from the body & he aint surviving
    Aimed at his ribs.. the bullets had Bayou cooking when the heat hit his Cajun fried it
    Lowered ur standards for the comp. Ur writtens aint been the same, b
    Had to gaslight bars so much, this fool actually convinced himself that they were crazy
    Ur girl’s a disgusting slut. Not the type u wanna bring to mama
    At least she makes blue waffles, & he returns the favor by eating her diseased vagina
    U fell short of expectations. So this title, you gon have to pry it from me
    He’s supposed to be the savior.. so why does this hero look like a busta - Bionic Bunny
    U the type to get raped in jail. They’d have ur pants down as fast as u blink
    It’s ironic.. every blue moon would happen more often than you’d actually think
    & I fucked ur sister. That spoiled brat climaxed b4 I even caved her guts in
    I could tell she always had a silver spoon, but I was still proud of how she came from nothing
    U came back to a contenders match but didn’t prepare for this part, fool
    Soon as you signed indigo against the champ, you should’ve know it would get dark, blue
    Last edited by Letterman; January 21st, 2020 at 03:06 AM

Re: LLL WEEK 18: CHAMP MATCH->Letterman(C) vs Blue Bayou VOTE NOW

Letterman

I get your opening two lines, they were cool. You could have done more with gaslight bar.

The four lines below took away from an otherwise good verse.

Had to gaslight bars so much, this fool actually convinced himself that they were crazy
    At least she makes blue waffles, & he returns the favor by eating her diseased vagina

You killed it with the last 6 bars. highlight of the battle

I could tell she always had a silver spoon, but I was still proud of how she came from nothing
    Soon as you signed indigo against the champ, you should’ve know it would get dark, blue

Strong finish

Blue

The toy-Let bulimic line...I like it but something off. The way it’s written looks good but saying the line aloud it feels like a missed opportunity to land a strong line. The fidelity line was dope and funny. Your next two lines were okay. You came back with the Doula-pregnancy line.
    Using when it comes for the first and second line made the word play look weak. It was actually a funny line. The Bali’s line was fresh.
    I like the Hamlet reference to end it. The only part I wasn’t feeling from you was the Asian/vacation lines.

Vote- Blue. Letterman bring that same energy you closed with throughout your entire verse.

Good stuff gents.

Mr. Cooper
    Battle Record
    21-6

I'm assuming the verse miracle posted is the final draft?

Blue Bayou’s so mean it’s vicious...trigger happy w/ a squeeze it finish
    got my Hands on The Toy-Let & it’ll leave ya guts exposed like bulimic bitches
    Starting to see a trend... this league's all about gun bars now huh.
    Lol nice
    Not as good as the first one but aight
    go one on one w/ me & i SWEAR you’ll beggin me “end this”
    the Doula have you on the ground in more pain than some pregnancy stretches
    Miss a word in the first line? I had to look up doula, good wp. Decent but not a standout
    when it comes to my living quarters it’s dope modern not 80’s basic..
    Simple but effective.
    Lett forever a broke loser that’s NEVER seen out w/ bitches..
    forget clout & riches. for this guy to Bali’s gunna have to book a trip to the South Pacific
    This the first punch that didn't really flow well. Putting 'forget clout & riches' in the first line, and rewording a bit would've made this smoother. Other than that it's aight.
    i’m going Hamlet & soon i’ll be holding ya ‘Skull in the Air’...as a trophy of war
    I'm not hip to Hamlet, I'll assume Skull in the Air has something to do with it. Didn't really resonate wit me

Overall a pretty consistent verse. Not a single line was trash, but none really stood out besides the fidelity one. For the most part, the wording is damn good. It's going to take an equally consistent verse and maybe LOTB to top. 8.5/10

VS

Aimed at his ribs.. the bullets had Bayou cooking when the heat hit his Cajun fried it
    Whaddya know, another gun bar. That second line is definitely stretched. '...rib Cajun fried it...' could've trimmed this down.
    Ok I see what you were going for, I like the creativity
    Above avg filler
    He’s supposed to be the savior.. so why does this hero look like a busta - Bionic Bunny
    Too statementish and I didnt know wtf that is.
    Setup line was cool, and so is the idea, but the punch needed to be reworked. The whole second half is filler basically, forced in there just to rhyme.
    Another example of too many words in an otherwise good punch.
    Nice, good close

Man the indigo line was cool, gaslight was cool. I'm already tired of gun bars regardless of how dope. Most of your "misses" were because of the wording of your punches. The blue moon bar is probably the perfect example. Definitely not as bad as some verses I've seen in here, you just need to tighten up the wording. 6.5/10

Vote: Blue
    *Insert Sig Here*

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

so mean it’s vicious. trigger happy w/ a squeeze it finish
    Hands on The Toy-Let...Ringg it’ll leave ya guts exposed like bulimic bitches
    diggin it
    this is cool
    not a fan
    go one on one w/ me & i promise you’ll beggin me “end this”
    Doula have you on the ground in more pain than some pregnancy stretches
    you know a bar is well written when i didn't even have to look up the definition of doula. this is dope imo
    when it comes to my living quarters it’s dope modern nooo 80’s basic..
    lol this is cool
    forever a broke loser that’s NEVER seen out w/ bitches..
    clout & riches?! for this guy to Bali’s gunna have to book a trip to the South Pacific
    decent
    dope

slick verse. only one miss and a couple dope bars mixed with some other good hits

vs

diggin it
    cool
    not a fan, didn't rhyme either.
    not a fan
    decent
    this could be percieved as you saying you have a small dick lol. thought wording hurt you here so it's a miss for me
    this is decent

overall cool verse but a few misses for me.

I've got BB taking this

/v/BB

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Bank acc was nice..Pregnancy and quarters was cool
    South Pacific was alright ...skull in air was smooth
    Vs
    Cajun connected well..nice bar.... Blue waffle gross af but okay line
    Blue moon was alright..not to hard..but alright jab
    Indigo was a ok hit too..
    Overall i think blue took this..he came out swinging and had some quotes.. Letter best bar was ooener then it kind of mellowed out after that VOTE BLUE BAYOU

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Letterman's verse started slow but last 3 bars were nice, along with the blue waffle bar
    Blue Bayou had the toy-let np which is played but the connections & set up made it passable. liked Fidelity (lotb) living quarters & doula lines.

V/ Blue

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar

Got Blue here. Letterman came good tho

Bank Acct
    Doula
    Hamlet

Cajun
    Gaslight
    Blue Moon

Have BB here, as w/ most battles he edges due to wirding & less lower misses imo. Vote - BB

Battle Record
    141-66

Blue wins .. @Stranger can u give him his 4x lll champ