User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: neurons

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

neurons

neurons in the brain grow with plenty of coffee and energy drinks am I right? and the neurons are our memory, the brain cells. they need energy to grow like a plant basically. I have aspergers and was wondering if smart pills like brain zyme might benefit. supposedly its like Adderall and Ritalin. exercising helps um cigarettes do. I just wanna become interlectally brainier. I believe in god and jesus im sure his ghost will enhance me in some way. Neurofen express is good for pain.

Re: neurons

Stfu

dickhead dumbass..

- - - Updated - - -

make me you faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemc View Post
    dickhead dumbass..

- - - Updated - - -

make me you faggot.
    Ok.. I now pronounce you my faggot

Battle Record
    0-2

uhhh nah...
    thats not how it works, at all..
    im not saying that none of these things may give you the benefits youre looking for.. what im saying is you dont actually know what a neuron does...
    a neuron is a type of cell that exists to transmit information... to control the nervous system....all commands the brain makes to your body are transmitted through neurons... all thoughts are transmitted through neurons...
    having neurons working on overdrive can make you more alert, reduce reaction times and improve cognitive abilities...but that has nothing to do with your memory... they also do not 'grow', or multiply by taking medications or different foods...they are just there...doing their job... whether their job is done well or not depends on a lot of things like your diet, sleep habits, exercise, etc...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zooontoes View Post
    Ok.. I now pronounce you my faggot
    congrats frankie, you are now his faggot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ok...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

Sorry you have health condition

neurons multiply and grow in the brain. so things like coffee energy drinks help connections grow I don't know about autism though. that's why they say you should drink plenty of water which acts like a painkiller. there testing new drugs for autism everyday. I hope they can come up with something.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Zooontoes View Post
    Stfu
    Uuuhhh..

Ok, count it.

Battle Record
    0-2

Autism isn't a sickness it's a gift... do you know how many genius's are autistic? Maybe when society stops looking at differences like a curse and starts accepting everybody has something mostly as value to contribute.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

hunger grows the brain.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    0-2

Under pressure my diet consists of ice coffee and yay... but when I was functioning at my best... EXERCISE!!!! My dr even took me off my meds until I got attacked in MB and had a break.

- - - Updated - - -

Exercise and diet... I did about 6 hrs a week in the gym and lots of veggies too.

- - - Updated - - -

I used to work in Neuroscience at a pharmaceutical company and you're right... nothing then on autism but like I say I don't think it's an illness I do believe it's what makes geniuses and you just need structure and routine and to hyper focus on the things you like and do best. My nephew has aspergers (sp?) and taught himself the guitar and is an amazing player. I probably hit a little too and with my own brain condition I know it's exercise and diet which was key and had me stabilized for years and routine and structure... amongst staying so busy I didn't have time to think. Looking back, I don't know if not having time to think was a good thing, it always made me sick prior but once I ran thru it and faced and processed it all, thinking back doesn't make me sick anymore.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

im an amazing guitar player too. so exercise and diet. and coffee. does smoking count.

Battle Record
    0-2

Idk I always planned to quit when getting pregnant and that’s never gonna happen now

- - - Updated - - -

Too Old and too sick but it Really sucks that even after being shot I still could - 5 years later - is god really mean like that? Not that I tried I appreciate I’m too sick and they can even pee on my bed when I’m in the house

- - - Updated - - -

I can’t even protect myself let alone a child
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemc View Post
    im an amazing guitar player too. so exercise and diet. and coffee. does smoking count.
    Francis, I assure you of 3 things. These 3 vital facts are for you to take with you throughout your life, to reflect on, learn from and abide by;

1) you may play guitar, but I am better. Magnitudes better.
    2) your picture is available on this site, you have never exercised, and as far a 'diet', you should drop the 't' and then complete that objective.
    3) every time you get the feeling that you need to post something, anything, stop and ask your self this question 'shut the fuck up, Francis!'