Battle Record
    0-4

Ladies thread

What happen to Rap battles Queens
    they disappear

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Ladies thread

Umm in my experience the girls usually diss each other here with side remarks, most of which you don't even realize is posted cause some how their comments are on a hidden board. THEN the guys who feed into that shit all take you for the weaker bitch OR you're just some flavor of the month that is replaced by the next bitch when you're sick and can't complete a sentence. You're actually the first other female I ever saw on here to promote our gender and big another woman up. I have MAD respect for that.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

There was a guy, back in 2016 or so, that was befriending all of the female members here through private messages, and then he was taking it to phone calls. He eventually would have these girls trust him so much that they would agree to meet up with him, where he was then murdering, defiling, dismembering, further defiling and then cannibalizing them.

Well I say it was a guy, but I don't really know, no one does. He hasn't been found yet. it's doubtful that he still hunts here, because there's really not any activity at all, let alone females.

Battle Record
    0-2

Nah we didn’t ever talk by phone that I remember, I don’t even know his real name and what you described above is EXACTLY why I won’t online date. But I would’ve been down to meet him. His personality sexy as fuck. The younging was also mad cool too but I only texted him in emergency until I realized content too adult and not appropriate to drag him in or get him anywhere in the middle. I liked TGF because I aired out SO easy facing shit that usually made me sick. And I also remember when everyone came at me he didn’t stick up for me either. And he played golf once which is a dead no no for me to date. besides he sided me cause he had a girl but he told me about some shit walking out a bar with 2 girls. So I got offended cause he do cheat and just felt dissed and curbed. He just wasn’t into me like that and after seeing the other chick online with the TGM name I was hurt. I remember our first convo talking about DWEEBS - and I answered Doing What Everyone Else Brings. I always stick to the business in a situation like that usually but when I saw a droid myself I tried to contact him again. I felt like I missed an opportunity, was sick as fuck, and thought signs said to go back to airing out with him. Among other things like a phone number next to my hospital bed twice. Just what ever... I’m over it but even the way he claimed to die was ironic as fuck..: so In summary - I liked him - he didn’t like me and I realized I was just flavor of the month but what sucks is I’ll never know why so many signs and dead target hit right there. But yo - that man just DISSED me!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And I can’t dismiss, forget, or forgive that... I’m not desperate or pathetic
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Spartacus was you serious because I do remember someone telling feds was on here... is that why they were on here?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Nah we didn’t ever talk by phone that I remember, I don’t even know his real name and what you described above is EXACTLY why I won’t online date. But I would’ve been down to meet him. His personality sexy as fuck. The younging was also mad cool too but I only texted him in emergency until I realized content too adult and not appropriate to drag him in or get him anywhere in the middle. I liked TGF because I aired out SO easy facing shit that usually made me sick. And I also remember when everyone came at me he didn’t stick up for me either. And he played golf once which is a dead no no for me to date. besides he sided me cause he had a girl but he told me about some shit walking out a bar with 2 girls. So I got offended cause he do cheat and just felt dissed and curbed. He just wasn’t into me like that and after seeing the other chick online with the TGM name I was hurt. I remember our first convo talking about DWEEBS - and I answered Doing What Everyone Else Brings. I always stick to the business in a situation like that usually but when I saw a droid myself I tried to contact him again. I felt like I missed an opportunity, was sick as fuck, and thought signs said to go back to airing out with him. Among other things like a phone number next to my hospital bed twice. Just what ever... I’m over it but even the way he claimed to die was ironic as fuck..: so In summary - I liked him - he didn’t like me and I realized I was just flavor of the month but what sucks is I’ll never know why so many signs and dead target hit right there. But yo - that man just DISSED me!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And I can’t dismiss, forget, or forgive that... I’m not desperate or pathetic
    tgf was a good man. god rest his soul

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Yes.

Battle Record
    0-2

I wanted to check my in box for 2 things... but even if I did tell him that story - I don't understand what he left as said by that. It makes me kinda mad too cause he wasn't into me, he didn't defend me, he didn't even respond when I wrote that - so if it was the "one that got away" I would hope I deserve and get more then a man that doesn't even adore or protect me. I have never felt so much like a 2nd string bitch or citizen in my entire life until these past 5 years. Spending so much time fighting to just be myself that it's making me not even be able to stand myself. I really need to know who woke me up like this and I really need them to finally stop once and for all. THATS ALL... I can't stand feeling like this.

- - - Updated - - -

PS Especially the physical pain, the spiritual gross shit, and the stalking my roof 24/7/5yr... JUST MAKE THEM STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Kiss blower - how can you not tell when they are doing that to me? The entire zone doesn't make me sick just most of theirs.

- - - Updated - - -

And their ghosts are really acting like my body is more then even mine. What does it take to end all this finally cause THIS has never been good to or for me and I'm straight up fucking tired.

- - - Updated - - -

I assume my face is in excruciating pain again right now cause you're trying to make me look ugly for another 4 days in a row again? I can't wait until I get to meet God and find out why he even lets them.

- - - Updated - - -

And Im NOT going to shut up until someone makes them stop.

- - - Updated - - -

STALKING 24/7/5YR THIS BITCH EVEN JUST TAPPED MY BUTT... IF YOURE NOT MY PIRE (I ONLY HAVE 1) I HOPE YOU ARE SO DEAD FOR THIS. I WANT TO KNOW WHO AND HOW MANY BITCHES TOOK IT UPON THEMSELVES TO ATTACH THEMSELVES TO ME AND I WANT THEM ALL OFF ME NOW.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    0-2

LOL... true story though. I never got solitary but once I got restricted to my room when I beat this boy down for making fun of me crying.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

what the fuck is going on here...

aye Disciple... you talked to TGF like that? on the phone and what not?

what happened to him? where did he go?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

you look like you aged 20 years since last time i saw your pic.

Battle Record
    0-2

Nah I didn't even know his real name, but he was like my bestie on this site and I told him EVERYTHING type and not usually like that. I wanted him to meet me but he wouldn't - he said he had a girl - but when he was telling me about his night walking out a bar with 2 chicks I got offended like oh but you won't see me cause you have a girl. And I caught him out in a few lies about his identity which is like we online - I understand that. So I just went towards my ex that set me up. But I loved his personality and talking to him but I'm not gonna sweat a guy who dissed me as well as was talking to another chick all over the board when I got home from Norwalk and the hospital. Felt like just the flavor of the month and usually I don't tell people much of what I really think but was able to with him. Anyways every time we did get in touch on here again my wifi would go down or there were messages sent in my box that I KNOW I didn't send so then I'm like what the hell - it just seemed like IT was blocking us or what ever IDEK. There is a bunch of ironic things too that I caught later after waking up... but I remember when we first met and I was airing out and the convo was what you doing and I was all like cleaning out my closet (which wasn't a pun) but I guess I cleaned my closet and my closet - so I felt like he knew more to writing and this spirit sharing shit that he led on to. And I just miss my friend and wanted to tell him about all my wifi disconnects mid convo too.
    @Stranger I know it has me really depressed too - I'd just say STRESS!!!! and I hope it's not permanent. Which one are you?

- - - Updated - - -

A lot... like my first birthday waking up in mental my Myspace writing section was Poetic Justice and like LOVE. but he wasn't an exit away and Atari was good game and Listen to Your Heart was for him and he didn't even blink and played dead. I know better then to pick them or pursue and I wasn't sweating him cause he didn't want me. I just really felt he was a link and could help me. And even if he did come back from the dead I don't know how I would feel. … and someone slept over my house when my ex boyfriend came home the next morning with the police saying I wrote a suicide note to have me locked up, so I wanted to check my messages and see if it was him cause I only remember 3 split seconds. I didn't write a suicide note I don't know why Ray and his mom did that other then maybe he had the apt wired and knew someone slept over. And then I heard 3 bangs. But I am not sure of the particular order that was over 5 years ago and I was going thru psychosis as a result of the 3 bangs and trying to get away from Ray but still be able to pay my rent and not lose my job or new side business too.

- - - Updated - - -

Some where between "Seen it All" and "2 on" … I just designed my invoices for my side job doing graphics and mailings for the realtors. Laughing in the rental like fuck it, love isn't for every body but I'm happy making money with nice things again. And I'm used to not giving a fuck about my boyfriends they all seemed to be paid and that's fine. Singing 2 on laughing to bang, bang, bang. I would've been fine if I didn't make it. It's not dying or getting shot that is hard. It's coming back to life. Even the bullets I never felt - it was the defrib that sliced my throat and was excruciating. They held my job mad long I just couldn't get better in time to get back to work. Getting better from it all has been the longest process ever. My psychosis and breaks just get worse and longer. I lost hope a long time ago that I will ever be cured or that it is going to be manageable or go away. That's why I bought my Sky like fuck it and resigned from EA knowing my bosses depend on me and I'm not dependable anymore. It just sucks. It's like watching yourself from the outside losing yourself. Part of the reason why I was just fine being gone too. But I made it for something...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

So you got 3 times & that's why you talk to yourself now?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Wait TGF dead?