User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: LLL PLAYOFF RD1: Cookies vs Diasick COOK WINS

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

LLL PLAYOFF RD1: Cookies vs Diasick COOK WINS

12 LINES
    CHECK IN: SUNDAY
    VERSES DUE: TUESDAY

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: LLL PLAYOFF RD1: Cookies vs Diasick

Stranger

check

Stranger

12 sent

Battle Record
    141-66

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger
    He’s missing main ingredients, so damn this fucker for even testing me.
    How the fuck u a cookie when there’s not a gram of butter in ya recipe.
    Said u would hang yaself if you lose, don’t do it cuz you dread fail guy.
    Guess that’s the only way you’ll go back to NC with your head held high.
    Ur skill level equals my minutes in brisk walk, my fucking shadow is doper.
    Only one to take my reign is the admin that bans him b4 the battle is over.
    You ain’t a cookie, you’re a flour/flower, the bottom is where ur placement is.
    Man I hate this bitch, I’ll just fucking block his ass, like his area code is 866.
    You would never please a bitch, if one rejects you she’s passing up garbage.
    It’s shameful the vibrator lasted longer, esp when it didn’t have enough charges.
    I don’t fuck with gunplay, fact is I witnessed more than this sissy faggot seen.
    But if they predict zelph to blast me, that’s more reason to empty magazines.
    VS

Quote Originally Posted by cookies
    They bashed you in the mag, said you couldn’t win & u started gettin mushy
    So that’ll be something for uterus solve on ur own, are u puzzled pussy?
    Y’all have 1 shot to give this lame notice...I’ll be outside w the thang smokin
    Either catch u out front or the big dogs runnin through ur crib like Beethoven
    Dude has a face that could turn any broad gay...& if we mention ur bod...hey
    You took an innocent game of Hungry Hungry Hippos and turned it into cosplay
    Saddest fagit ever, u cheated against Useless & begged us not to believe him
    give ur wife tht treatment, I’ll be all up in the hoes privates like they were Ronins PMs
    He swears he’s been on a health binge, we caught him lyin’ so he’s hurt now
    This is personal training.. the P90 will leave u shredded without the workout
    1v1 I’ll destroy u all day. Quick n easy, who said it would be a long fade?
    So I’ll either blow ur top off or leave ur mouth stuck in ur cheek like Conway

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Re: LLL PLAYOFF RD1: Cookies vs Diasick OPEN 4 VOTES

Stranger liked the first 3 bars then fell off after that
    Cookies liked most ur verse but last 2 bars missed

V/Cookies

Vote-Cookies

Stranger nice 4 opening lines. I was digging the flour line/blocked 866 area code lines. The rest was ok. I think the curses hurt you more then they helped you. The wit displayed in your verses makes me feel like the curses were just quick cop outs. Let your pen go to work son.

Cookies I liked every other line in your verse. That was pretty consistent for me throughout the read. The first bar was setting up your second. It was enough to take this one.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar

Dia: head held high, opener ok, a bit simple. 866 had potential but again too basic imo. Didn't like some others tbh.

Cookies: More consistent here..Opener felt like you were trolling, Beethoven was OK. Cosplay was funny, Ronins PMs was oook. Last 2 were familiar.

V- Cookies

Mr. Cooper
    Battle Record
    21-6

Stranger

Weak diss
    "cuz you dread fail guy" is a reach to make it rhyme. Concept is ok
    Wtf at the setup... also, saying anybody could take your reign, even as part of the wp, is weak
    Man I hate this bitch, I’ll just fucking block his ass, like his area code is 866.
    Did you really just write flour/flower. This flows well, but aint really a diss. The setup hit harder
    It’s shameful the vibrator lasted longer, esp when it didn’t have enough charges.
    I'm assuming u sayin she still wouldn't choose him even if she didn't have batteries? If so, poorly worded.
    I don’t fuck with gunplay, fact is I witnessed more than this sissy faggot seen.
    Cool

Magazines the best bar if I had to pick. The verse as a whole flows well enough. The wording is up and down, and a lot of these punches simply didn't hit.

4/10

VS

Cookies

Good wp, lazy punch. Subpar opener
    Aight
    Ok-ish, didn't need the whole 'innocent game' bit
    give ur wife tht treatment, I’ll be all up in the hoes privates like they were Ronins PMs
    Even if I knew who Ronin was, this was meh. The wife part was forced in there, had nothing to do with the set up.
    Flows great but gun bars are meh
    Cool

Your closer and the hippo line were straight. Beethoven was aight. The rest were bad for their own reasons.

5/10

Not a single line in this battle blew me away. Cookies had more memorable lines, and a tad more consistency in his attempts.

Vote: Cookies
    *Insert Sig Here*

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Stranger

Mehh...I chuckled tho
    setup multi is horrendous...but i dig the punch...like bars like this
    reign rain has been done too many times and is at the point it's unusable in any flip
    goooone at the setup... Nah
    he is a minute man at best so this is a fire personal
    very tired flip that was so so

VS

Cookies

lmao so bad....obv cotic troll is obv
    this is terrible .. might have been half decent if the movie didn't come out before you were born
    what?
    a private party / private msg meta....is this 03? Personal noted but fuck you
    what?
    Conway like the trcukign company? Anyways really gay that you said you wanted to blow the top of his dick in the setup

Dia had a couple solid bars that was enough to win this one....Zelphs usually a beast but dunno what happened here, not a good verse and the troll intro showed he doesn't have the will to win

Vote Stranded
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    141-66

4-1 cook wins