User Tag List

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast
Showing results 181 to 195 of 437

Thread: LLL PLAYOFF Chat/MAG

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: LLL PLAYOFF Chat/MAG

Fresh gonna get butt raped in Mexico

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    Fresh gonna get butt raped in Mexico
    I'm in a friendly part of Mexico.. but not THAT friendly

Stranger

It’s kind of fucked I was told ko do t exist in the league when I battled battled ronin and my battle ends In a ko when I was starting to get the better votes. Plethoras vote counting is laughable.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    It’s kind of fucked I was told ko do t exist in the league when I battled battled ronin and my battle ends In a ko when I was starting to get the better votes. Plethoras vote counting is laughable.
    You had 1 vote man calm down lol

- - - Updated - - -

Lucky your battle even got to 5 votes. Because of people like you who dont vote on anything some battles are at 2 or 3 votes

Stranger

Ronin had 0 votes when I wanted that battle closed I was told that ko doesn’t exist in the league I be damned if I have a battle that ends in ko now lol keep it open till the round closes.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Someone lost to Ronin?
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    5-7

Gone @ calling blues troll vote “the better votes”

Go eat a vibrator

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Troll vote? wtf that was a legit and thorough vote
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Ronin had 0 votes when I wanted that battle closed I was told that ko doesn’t exist in the league I be damned if I have a battle that ends in ko now lol keep it open till the round closes.
    I agree it should be open at least til 5 votes or until all battles closed

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

I cant do it like that... There is not enough voters in the league... So when a battle pulls ahead i close it so the others get votes... It aint just u dia..look at every battle since ive been running this section.. Im pretty sure two weeks ago i closed me verse blue bayou at 4-2... I wasnt here for ur battle with ronin so... Thats what ive been doing since ive been running it..other wise shit would take even longer to close

- - - Updated - - -

Me vs blue...blue wins 4-2
    Me vs bash..i win 3-1

Stranger

Well i would understand if the round needs closed but the round is still happening also blue had the only explained vote tbh I just got heat when I pushed for the battle to be closed at a ko. Let me and robin go until 8 votes because he started to get some if it closed at ko it wouldn’t of happened like that

Mr. Cooper
    Battle Record
    21-6

Why aren't there penalties for not voting?

Require everyone with a battle to vote on the other battles by a certain date. For every battle you DONT vote on, its -1 vote in your own battle. Or if you didn't get any votes, that shit carries over to the next week. That should instantly improve the voting here

- - - Updated - - -

And battles closing at random times is wack, and unfair, as it is currently being pointed out...

All battles should end at the same time, with all participants required to vote on every battle by that time.
    *Insert Sig Here*

Stranger

I agree with it being unfair, I was up 4-0 and they didn't close then because they said ron has a chance to catch up, and that very well was starting to happen. ( despite him calling his life lines ) but we we won't talk about that lol. I was told that KO don't exist in the league and battles are over when the week is over, I remember arguing that shit for days LOL, it would be a different story if the next round was going up, I could have probably caught up once the better votes came in, too late now, FYI the only two decent votes in there was from coop and bayou, ex was passable, and pleth's was laughable.

Stranger

holy sheit that rhymed.

Stranger

I was told I would have robbed ron, if I let the battle close like that.