User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Spam on open mic

Battle Record
    0-2

Spam on open mic

They keep spamming on open mic. Someone please handle it before it shuts down the site... please
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Re: Spam on open mic

For hundreds of thousands of years I have slumbered, choosing to ignore both floods and famines. Moons passed is if it was a mouth on meth yet I remained in a state of slumber, concerns a concept I was unaware of...

Until this tremendously traumatic event.

I'll call the CSI guys right away.

Battle Record
    0-2

I’m not sure what you mean but yes my first Insanity was after they hurt me in myrtle beach and I couldn’t comprehend or understand it or remember and days later I woke up running for my life still and stole a Lexus - started coming back to in phases and realized where I was, that I just stole a car, and thought I just got sick again so I dumped the car in the woods (and forgot to turn it off - i feel so bad) and walked for MILES the cop said before I called my sister to turn myself in. The guy didn’t press charges cause I assume they told him what they did to me and I left his money alone and didn’t steal his cell or anything. I wish they told me what they did to me. Nah I didn’t remember but that was one of the worst months in my entire life.

The internet doesn’t delete and even though police and officials don’t use the resources available to them (usually budget they cry) you better have known that cause I screamed it every where and not cause you’re involved cause crazy or not there’s just too much weird shit like how the cheapest bitch in the world had all expenses paid there. Not paranoid, not scared, just saying

- - - Updated - - -

Of course they still arrested me but after months of court, medical records, dbt9, and my black pee test - as well as how it would’ve ruined my entire career - they dropped my case. I learned you never know what you are capable of until it comes to survival.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

I am not sure how you detoured down that avenue but when I marinate my brain in rum of dangerously high proof later I can assure you I'll still be confused.