User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should The Ultimate Hero (Dr Stu) be able to defend his titles?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No because cocks are for tasting

0 0%
  • Spree Fucks Dudes and TGF is godly

110 100.00%
  • Yes, and Spartakiss loves Kill Spree

178 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: You homos.

You homos.

I see some of you queers are absolutely terrified of activity in the leagues as well as me taking all of the titles again, a concept that is frighteningly simple for me and flat out frightening to you pecker checkers.

@ILLunatic @Kill Spree and @faggot , I know you are known to jiggle a johnson (or 5) but I demand an explanation to this outrageous display of heterophobia.

Yes, I know since 2000-whatever that homosexuality and it's inclinations have dictated the courses of events here and that I have engraved my notorious immortality here simply for being a straight rights activist, but for literal decades I have endured grievous discrimination simply for being proud of my straightness. So even though my wordsmithery is eons beyond that emotionally fragile rambling the homotextuals produce, I instead find myself being finding myself unable to defend the titles that I never rightfully had the chance to defend because you value fags over fruition.
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Re: You homos.

What happened to your other account?

And by the way, I voted yes. Defend on

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

who is every gay stereotype now.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    who is every gay stereotype now.
    That would be @Kill Spree

Easy answer, happy to have helped.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    That would be @Kill Spree

Easy answer, happy to have helped.
    Your obsessed with me.. get off my dick faggot

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Whoa there, uh, grandiose delusional homophobic homosexual. You just hold it right there.

Go on and bust it open for a real nigga, maybe I'll finally update my relationship status like you've been nagging about.

- - - Updated - - -

So you know that it's real.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Lmfao... even your trolling is trash

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Lmfao... even your trolling is trash
    Suckerfish, if you think I'm idly trolling with out a plan and purpose or a penchant for following thru any comments I make, well..

You son of a bitch, im in.

I'm changing my fb single status to in an opportunistic power top domination relationship with submissive and inferior kill spree

I go in when I go in.

Battle Record
    86-54

Wtf

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Spartakiss View Post
    Suckerfish, if you think I'm idly trolling with out a plan and purpose or a penchant for following thru any comments I make, well..

You son of a bitch, im in.

I'm changing my fb single status to in an opportunistic power top domination relationship with submissive and inferior kill spree

I go in when I go in.
    This dude has officially admitted he gay. Dr stu really brought the flower out of you

Easy: Kill Spree.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    This dude has officially admitted he gay. Dr stu really brought the flower out of you
    No, no.

I have already identified my orientation. I'm an opportunistic power top. That means I'm only gay on the front side. Which is hardly even gay. More desperate or rapey than gay..

YOU are gay for accepting my $20 and my mediocre sized penis into your heart's anus and then paying me $40.

He’s gay for thousands upon thousands of other reasons and instances as well.

Kill Spree once pleasured a man just to get a one size upgrade on his soy latte at Starbuck rather than pay the extra few cents.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kill Spree I’m gonna convince your boyfriends to leave you for women just to emotionally harm you.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kill Spree , I’m going to put your poodles up for adoption.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kill Spree , I’m going to get Macys to cancel your membership points in the shoe section.

Battle Record
    0-2

Does Wayne Brady have to choke a bitch?!

Killing Spree would want Wayne Brady to slap his mouth and south pussies as long as he pleased, or at least until this week’s wedding dress arrives.