User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should The Ultimate Hero (Dr Stu) be able to defend his titles?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No because cocks are for tasting

0 0%
  • Spree Fucks Dudes and TGF is godly

110 100.00%
  • Yes, and Spartakiss loves Kill Spree

178 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: You homos.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Re: You homos.

If he doesn't answer this tag and at least submit a joke, even of the bare minimum requirement that we the council all agree meets the criteria to be considered a joke even if not humorous, or an apology for giving me one real $20 bill
    And one fake $20 bill when I tried to make him my hooker, but he was a double agent who hid his double crosses in his ass..

then we organize a campaign that we will take to supreme Court to get glitter and all glitter products removed from the market due to their hazard to the environment and also cuz the fact that we keep going back from lunch breaks with glitter on our faces and getting in trouble.
    @Kill Spree
    Last edited by Spartacus; February 4th, 2020 at 12:53 PM

I seem to recall a few years ago @Kill Spree avoided me as well. But not just for days or weeks... but years. I had to take over EVERY corner of this site (in the process taking every so-called “title” in the also so-called “leagues” in dominating fashion) in the process.

This explains why his tramp stamp is a few donuts.

Battle Record
    0-1

Yes

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Stu View Post
    I seem to recall a few years ago @Kill Spree avoided me as well. But not just for days or weeks... but years. I had to take over EVERY corner of this site (in the process taking every so-called “title” in the also so-called “leagues” in dominating fashion) in the process.

This explains why his tramp stamp is a few donuts.
    I know this is kinda off topic, and I dont want to detract from general air of 'Fuck @Kill Spree -I did!' that were enjoying but..

I know a big chick. I'm talking a big one, a big big Latina chick with a tramp stamp.

The tramp stamp reads 'doggy style' in old English, with tribal embellishments and f'n angel wings.

Theyre 1:1 wings, not enlarged to show texture. Big one.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Lol 30 mentions in 24hrs y’all obsessed. Might have to put y’all in time out

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Uh, hey doc, you get there at the end? As he has no literal way to put us in physical timeout, this, I'm afraid, does constitute an effort to suspend disbelief,therefore..

Fairball. I will concede that, although humorless as originally prophesized, the final sentence of the first does meet the bare minimum requirements to constitute a joke.

You can alert the community at Large that you may keep your glitter and it's paraphernalia, for now. You may even have a parade wherein you guys could show off your pride for the achievement. Some sort of a pride parade.

You honestly were so upset that you are not fit enough to keep up in here, so you used powers that do not exist organically for everyone for a cheap shot?

You are not even an ethical loser.

You suck at everything bro.

Wasnt your name killING spree last week? You suck at your own name.

You have no integrity, core personality, or skills to speak of.

Change my fucking name back, you goddamn name changing monkey.
    Last edited by Spartacus; February 4th, 2020 at 04:39 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Spartakiss View Post
    Uh, hey doc, you get there at the end? As he has no literal way to put us in physical timeout, this, I'm afraid, does constitute an effort to suspend disbelief,therefore..

Fairball. I will concede that, although humorless as originally prophesized, the final sentence of the first does meet the bare minimum requirements to constitute a joke.

You can alert the community at Large that you may keep your glitter and it's paraphernalia, for now. You may even have a parade wherein you guys could show off your pride for the achievement. Some sort of a pride parade.

You honestly were so upset that you are not fit enough to keep up in here, so you used powers that do not exist organically for everyone for a cheap shot?

You are not even an ethical loser.

You suck at everything bro.

Wasnt your name killING spree last week? You suck at your own name.

You have no integrity, core personality, or skills to speak of.

Change my fucking name back, you goddamn name changing monkey.
    Saw and did my thing and put it into a story format. Behold and enjoy: if this was a movie, that would be how it would look like.

- - - Updated - - -

Were you there the time he and Amen made a crew just to try and get one over on me... and they failed? Several times, including when I took one of the leagues over?

This has been a trend for years.
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Honestly, this may be the biggest, most flamboyant, agape homosexual we've ever encountered.

Battle Record
    0-2

Everyone got me read wrong - what if we met and the chemistry wasn’t there - i just was willing to see - until you didn’t defend me either and played golf. But I still wanna know who you were and if you knew or was involved or just innocent bystander - insignificant by accident

- - - Updated - - -

I’m really drunk and fucked up right now

- - - Updated - - -
    @Sparticus I caught my ex being bi and was traumatized
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

So you caught him doing the horizontal hokey-pokey with the homeys?

Maybe, just maybe, you should have asked if he does text battles. Judging by this, he would have said yes.

And there was the cue.