The Senate was the only crew here that mattered.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: The Senate was the only crew here that mattered.

  1. #1
    I raped Kill Spree I LUV COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    205
    Accomplishments (2)
    2x Faggot Of The Year

    The Senate was the only crew here that mattered.

    This is a factual statement.
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

  2. #2
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Detox
    Posts
    2,238
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Accomplishments (1)
    OM HOF

    Re: The Senate was the only crew here that mattered.

    When faeries like Fresh were in the forum leaking distraught feminine tears of horror over gun topics. . . TGF was on the side of the very few heterosexual males who were masculine enough to acknowledge and stand up for the importance of the second amendment.

    when the bi-curious roaches of RB slithered from the cracks to ban together wearing pink pussy hats and rainbow picket signs, he was one of the few who held the line and put the proverbial slap down on these beta bitches

    Only alpha males truly understand the pure awesomeness of shooting bad ass guns and will allow the government to trample our constitutional rights just because a few cock crazed cowards decide to go on shooting sprees

    therefore, i give the senate an A-rating

  3. #3
    I really am so confused 💔 A Disciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: The Senate was the only crew here that mattered.

    She called me a few weeks later and apologized after not speaking for 3 years and I guess at the time I needed a friend. I gave her the benefit of the doubt that she grew up. I thought her waking me up outside court when I was in the police car was a hallucination from being crazy. ESPECIALLY that I didn't speak to her for 3 years. When her dumb ass niece made me wear the hat to take a picture it was the first time I even cracked a smile since. I don't stand with them bitches, I never did, I never knew and if I did EVERYBODY would've known I would flip. You not locking me there but I get it. COOL. You believe lies and Ouija like it's bible. And I can't understand how or why no one even told or consulted me. You got the wrong bitch, and you got the entire story wrong too. Like always and usual - I'm fine - I'll stand back up from this too by my fucking self. PS. Never been with a bitch and never would or will either so all that extra trying to make me bi too is just funny to me. Never gonna happen.

    - - - Updated - - -

    PS. sounds like Bros over Bitches to me.
    "Lets go deep inside the solitary mind of a madman who screams in the dark"
    ~ Hail Mary (Tupac)

    Death was easy, it was the defrib and coming back to life that hurt most - CLA

  4. #4
    I raped Kill Spree I LUV COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    205
    Accomplishments (2)
    2x Faggot Of The Year

    Re: The Senate was the only crew here that mattered.

    Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    She called me a few weeks later and apologized after not speaking for 3 years and I guess at the time I needed a friend. I gave her the benefit of the doubt that she grew up. I thought her waking me up outside court when I was in the police car was a hallucination from being crazy. ESPECIALLY that I didn't speak to her for 3 years. When her dumb ass niece made me wear the hat to take a picture it was the first time I even cracked a smile since. I don't stand with them bitches, I never did, I never knew and if I did EVERYBODY would've known I would flip. You not locking me there but I get it. COOL. You believe lies and Ouija like it's bible. And I can't understand how or why no one even told or consulted me. You got the wrong bitch, and you got the entire story wrong too. Like always and usual - I'm fine - I'll stand back up from this too by my fucking self. PS. Never been with a bitch and never would or will either so all that extra trying to make me bi too is just funny to me. Never gonna happen.

    - - - Updated - - -

    PS. sounds like Bros over Bitches to me.
    What in the fuck does this have to do with anything here though.
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

  5. #5
    Human Skin Sombrero Toobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bawmoe, Murlin
    Age
    39
    Posts
    19,479
    Battle Record
    0-2

    Re: The Senate was the only crew here that mattered.

    Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    She called me a few weeks later and apologized after not speaking for 3 years and I guess at the time I needed a friend. I gave her the benefit of the doubt that she grew up. I thought her waking me up outside court when I was in the police car was a hallucination from being crazy. ESPECIALLY that I didn't speak to her for 3 years. When her dumb ass niece made me wear the hat to take a picture it was the first time I even cracked a smile since. I don't stand with them bitches, I never did, I never knew and if I did EVERYBODY would've known I would flip. You not locking me there but I get it. COOL. You believe lies and Ouija like it's bible. And I can't understand how or why no one even told or consulted me. You got the wrong bitch, and you got the entire story wrong too. Like always and usual - I'm fine - I'll stand back up from this too by my fucking self. PS. Never been with a bitch and never would or will either so all that extra trying to make me bi too is just funny to me. Never gonna happen.

    - - - Updated - - -

    PS. sounds like Bros over Bitches to me.
    go.....seek.....inpatient......therapy......

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  6. #6
    I raped Kill Spree I LUV COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    205
    Accomplishments (2)
    2x Faggot Of The Year

    Re: The Senate was the only crew here that mattered.

    I have had many a deranged RB member go absolutely nuts over some stuff I did, usually due to my zest for calling effeminate “guys” queers...

    But this is disturbing.

  7. #7
    I really am so confused 💔 A Disciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: The Senate was the only crew here that mattered.

    @Toobs mind your business then. This is a writing web site. I'm not talking to you or myself. I'm explaining all the weird shit to someone/people who got the story wrong cause no one even asked or consulted me to get the story straight. Just cause I'm in a different zone doesn't mean I need to be locked in inpatient. You sound worse then half them drs - just lock them up for never even committing a crime. Inpatient is like jail (but worse) only your innocent too. Sorry we all can't be as sane and elite as you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm dealing with REAL shit right now and it's not my preference to blurt it all out so publicly either.
    "Lets go deep inside the solitary mind of a madman who screams in the dark"
    ~ Hail Mary (Tupac)

    Death was easy, it was the defrib and coming back to life that hurt most - CLA

  8. #8
    Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    4,220
    Battle Record
    22-14

    Re: The Senate was the only crew here that mattered.

    Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    She called me a few weeks later and apologized after not speaking for 3 years and I guess at the time I needed a friend. I gave her the benefit of the doubt that she grew up. I thought her waking me up outside court when I was in the police car was a hallucination from being crazy. ESPECIALLY that I didn't speak to her for 3 years. When her dumb ass niece made me wear the hat to take a picture it was the first time I even cracked a smile since. I don't stand with them bitches, I never did, I never knew and if I did EVERYBODY would've known I would flip. You not locking me there but I get it. COOL. You believe lies and Ouija like it's bible. And I can't understand how or why no one even told or consulted me. You got the wrong bitch, and you got the entire story wrong too. Like always and usual - I'm fine - I'll stand back up from this too by my fucking self. PS. Never been with a bitch and never would or will either so all that extra trying to make me bi too is just funny to me. Never gonna happen.

    - - - Updated - - -

    PS. sounds like Bros over Bitches to me.
    mmmhhhmmmm I know dats right

    - - - Updated - - -

    honestly though disciple. We're concerned.
    Last edited by Mike G.; February 13th, 2020 at 09:06 PM

  9. #9
    I really am so confused 💔 A Disciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: The Senate was the only crew here that mattered.

    Sure you are... I don't even know you, you don't even know me - I've read the things you've said so you're not a nice person - truly, what are you concerned about @Mike _g ? Your concern isn't my problem and I could care less - I'm fine. If it bothers you so much - mind your business then.
    "Lets go deep inside the solitary mind of a madman who screams in the dark"
    ~ Hail Mary (Tupac)

    Death was easy, it was the defrib and coming back to life that hurt most - CLA

  10. #10
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Detox
    Posts
    2,238
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Accomplishments (1)
    OM HOF

    Re: The Senate was the only crew here that mattered.

    Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Sure you are... I don't even know you, you don't even know me - I've read the things you've said so you're not a nice person - truly, what are you concerned about @Mike _g ? Your concern isn't my problem and I could care less - I'm fine. If it bothers you so much - mind your business then.
    honestly, this is the most legible thing i ever seen you type. . .

    i think maybe you focus better when your angry

  11. #11
    I raped Kill Spree I LUV COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    205
    Accomplishments (2)
    2x Faggot Of The Year

    Re: The Senate was the only crew here that mattered.

    Mike is a wonderful person, he was in The Senate.
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

  12. #12
    I really am so confused 💔 A Disciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: The Senate was the only crew here that mattered.

    LoL? What was the senate any way? Moderators, right?
    "Lets go deep inside the solitary mind of a madman who screams in the dark"
    ~ Hail Mary (Tupac)

    Death was easy, it was the defrib and coming back to life that hurt most - CLA

  13. #13
    ManifestDynasty
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,192
    Battle Record
    11-9

    Re: The Senate was the only crew here that mattered.

    Hey disciple. you want to make some real motherfuking money?

    Look, bitch, you out here giving up that pussy to all these mfrs for free, all day, everyday, three times a day, and you could be making some motherfuking money.

    you ain't even have to sign a contract or nothing right now, just come out with me one night, meet the other girls, see how much you can get, and if you like it come back the next night.
    Last edited by DixonButts; February 14th, 2020 at 09:03 PM
    Ask me about my dope ass music.

  14. #14
    I raped Kill Spree I LUV COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    205
    Accomplishments (2)
    2x Faggot Of The Year

    Re: The Senate was the only crew here that mattered.

    Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    Hey disciple. you want to make some real motherfuking money?

    Look, bitch, you out here giving up that pussy to all these mfrs for free, all day, everyday, three times a day, and you could be making some motherfuking money.

    you ain't even have to sign a contract or nothing right now, just come out with me one night, meet the other girls, see how much you can get, and if you like it come back the next night.
    Meanwhile @Kill Spree pays men to have them tear his pussy apart, the whole while the aforementioned men ask themselves "how did this bitch get birthing hips though?"
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

  15. #15
    Human Skin Sombrero Toobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bawmoe, Murlin
    Age
    39
    Posts
    19,479
    Battle Record
    0-2

    Re: The Senate was the only crew here that mattered.

    Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    @Toobs mind your business then. This is a writing web site. I'm not talking to you or myself. I'm explaining all the weird shit to someone/people who got the story wrong cause no one even asked or consulted me to get the story straight. Just cause I'm in a different zone doesn't mean I need to be locked in inpatient. You sound worse then half them drs - just lock them up for never even committing a crime. Inpatient is like jail (but worse) only your innocent too. Sorry we all can't be as sane and elite as you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm dealing with REAL shit right now and it's not my preference to blurt it all out so publicly either.
    aight fuck you then...

    inpatient therapy is like jail...lmao... FOH... i've been commited to a maximum security asylum INVOLUNTARILY.... and it was still chill af as long as you weren't causing problems with other patients... its nothing like jail... ESPECIALLY the type that you go into when you volunteer and put yourself in....

    and if its not your preference to blurt it all out publicly then why the fuck do you keep doing it? stop doing it...

    and its worth noting, for future reference for yourself... that when you come off as being a paranoid delusional schizophrenic to other people, then other people normally suggest that you seek help.... if you respond to another human beings genuine concern with angry ignorant shit, then it just solidifies the FACT that you are NOT alright...
    you are not being haunted by spirits who are doing things to your.... youre just delusional and running around untreated.... and youre giving in to, and living these delusions...


    is what it is though...ill go back to what i used to do, and just laugh at and troll you....

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •