Page 1 of 15 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 219

Thread: Free The Great Father

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Free The Great Father

I'd like to see him post in LLL and FL. He shouldn't be punished cuz his troll game hurt people's feelings!

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Re: Free The Great Father

I'll agree with one thing, The Ultimate Hero is in his own league when it comes to emotional damage caused. Too many soft emotional girlie-men here.
    Last edited by The Great Father; March 15th, 2015 at 02:00 PM

lmao troll? trolling actually requires manipulation TGF is a flamer there is a difference
    Style is picture perfect so I always pitch a perfect

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

says the barely functional fruit buffet that needs to associate to cocaine to make himself feel relevant, so lawdy lawdy we ALL gots to takes this se'iously!

I hope the next cock you suck has a loose Prince Albert so it falls out and chokes you and you die.

wtf is a Prince Albert?

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by Coke Lines View Post
    wtf is a Prince Albert?
    A piercing on your favorite snack.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

@Craig why are you lobbying to get him to post gay shit in a league that you don't even participate in
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    @Craig why are you lobbying to get him to post gay shit in a league that you don't even participate in
    Because the leagues are otherwise a bunch of World of Warcraft faggots complaining about shit that doesn't matter in between asthma attacks.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    Troll games strong.

dude is an annoying flamer one step below gif guy in forums

Battle Record
    162-14

Shut up faggot

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

no.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

So I go to LLL, notice @Aero and @Obnoxious are acting like a bunch of melted butter-soft bitches, call them out on it and suddenly I'm back to just the lounge.

Personally, I don't care about any part here but the lounge as pampered little crybabies have really soiled the other sections

BUT

How do some of you all seriously have the capacity to look in the mirror and not immediately request surgery to be made into prepubescent females so your outsides will match your insides? I did aim a few barbs at Craig but he took them in stride and was one of the very very few to triumph and come out looking like a man rather than someone who gets constantly sexually taken advantage of by men.

LLL is still the Lackluster Ladyboy Lifestyle. @ILLunatic , niether of us battle so I say we battle.... with some stipulations.

Why?

For fun. And since I clearly hurt your feelings when I told you Obnoxious has an entire folder full of ass pics you send him I know your interest will be piqued. And it should. Or I will tell the site how you once or many times begged something of me that most women beg of Ryan Gossling in the privacy of their own bedrooms!

Battle Record
    162-14

Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    So I go to LLL, notice @Aero and @Obnoxious are acting like a bunch of melted butter-soft bitches, call them out on it and suddenly I'm back to just the lounge.

Personally, I don't care about any part here but the lounge as pampered little crybabies have really soiled the other sections

BUT

How do some of you all seriously have the capacity to look in the mirror and not immediately request surgery to be made into prepubescent females so your outsides will match your insides? I did aim a few barbs at Craig but he took them in stride and was one of the very very few to triumph and come out looking like a man rather than someone who gets constantly sexually taken advantage of by men.

LLL is still the Lackluster Ladyboy Lifestyle. @ILLunatic , niether of us battle so I say we battle.... with some stipulations.

Why?

For fun. And since I clearly hurt your feelings when I told you Obnoxious has an entire folder full of ass pics you send him I know your interest will be piqued. And it should. Or I will tell the site how you once or many times begged something of me that most women beg of Ryan Gossling in the privacy of their own bedrooms!
    lmfao!!, they ban you cuz you shit on them and they know they can't go toe to toe w/ ya

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by The View Post

BUT

Why?

Haven't we already done this battle you speak of before?

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.