User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: you ever have that problem?

you ever have that problem?

you ever have that problem when your trying to free and some wigger is trying to feed off of you and follow you and they are trying to feed off you and beat you and your trying to free and your fucking up and some wigger is trying to feed off of you and follow you and they are trying to feed off you and beat you and when they fuck up they say your fucking there flow and shit like that

- - - Updated - - -

and you know that a lot of them are main stream wiggers that have had bad hygiene there whole life and dont have much
    Last edited by christopherfox; February 10th, 2020 at 07:16 PM

Re: you ever have that problem?

i think one of the bigger problems or one of the biggest problems with hip hop is main stream wiggers that have had bad hygiene there whole life and dont have much

- - - Updated - - -

i am not saying that its all main stream wiggers that have had bad hygiene there whole life and dont have much

- - - Updated - - -

i am saying that i think one of the bigger problems or one of the biggest problems with hip hop is a lot of main stream wiggers that have had bad hygiene there whole life and dont have much

- - - Updated - - -

i am talking about a lot of the main stream wiggers that have had bad hygiene there whole life and dont have much the main stream wiggers that have had bad hygiene there whole life and dont have much that will try to feed off you and follow you and try to feed off you and beat you and your fucking up when your trying to free and when they fuck up they say that your fucking there flow and shit like that

- - - Updated - - -

who knows what i am talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

who knows exactly what i am talking about?
    Last edited by christopherfox; February 10th, 2020 at 07:14 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

I can see why they fuck up your flow LMAO. As a white girl that rhyme poetry to songs and can drink most styles down and like hip hop I'm not offended cause I bang to metal too.

Sound like you got hygiene issues homie. Weird post. Makes mine look more sane though.

And if that's shot fires off the triple weird shit - maybe you should ask around. WATER mother fucker.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Are you a pecker inspec’er?

Do men view you not as a person but a source of FANNY?!

Christopher Fox, are you a recepticle?

Battle Record
    0-2

Bitch, i May not give orders... but I don’t take them either! You had NO right to do this to me and put me thru this and idk how justice gonna serve you... don’t care - but you gonna stay the fuck away from my babies or I’ll kill you in broad day light in front of the police like “fuck... the fuck Am I supposed to do” nov 2004 - mar 2005 pot (THATS why my old friends that hurt and traded me won’t even answer the door when I come knocking asking questions. Everyone swear I’m a do it - nah I’m not! I’m waiting on my freedom. Why won’t anyone get them off me?

- - - Updated - - -

Today’s mighty oak was just yesterday’s nut (my tree) they just refuse to let me try to get better and heal

- - - Updated - - -

Lying telling everyone this is my dream and my demons to face - yo what the fuck you freaks even want?

- - - Updated - - -

Get me out the pot... I can’t stand a witch or a voodoo life

- - - Updated - - -

Neither has EVER been nice to me

- - - Updated - - -

It’s nobody’s business and I’m not trying to put it out there just trying to get some help so get this sick weird shit that makes me sick the fuck up off me
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Trolling.

Nope. ..

This b**** disciple is trolling. Guaranteed

Is this why that francis guy began asking men for sex instead of women?
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Battle Record
    0-2

Nah... but one day I'm a write it.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919