User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 81

Thread: religion

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: religion

Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on? She has my eyes... can someone please get my babies dad NOW!

- - - Updated - - -

Cause no one else is going to tell me

- - - Updated - - -

And everyone knew but me?

- - - Updated - - -

Is anybody even fucking for real right now?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

You do realize I’m insane until someone explains this to me... right?

- - - Updated - - -

Exploited on top of it... nah Marky... we need to talk. Get me back in MY zone - how’s this even EVERYONES business?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you even for real right now? Do you comprehend what they did to me? Still doing... really? You gonna sit there and let them?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-1

I love Jesus
    He gonna lift me up when I die

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemc View Post
    Oh golly, I just remembered I had to take my pomeranian to the groomers while I got my hair done at the salon. I cant wait to meet killie spree at the disco so we can shake it and maybe meet some guys to turn us into twinkies behind the bowling alley <3.
    I’m appalled by this, no wonder (gay) @Kill Spree is your wife
    Last edited by I LUV COCK; March 2nd, 2020 at 05:54 AM
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Licks View Post
    I love Jesus
    I agree. Amen.

I wish that all these heathens would just let Jesus come deep inside them, if only once to see the bounty of his love and gift of his seed.

Battle Record
    0-2

I wrote this whole thing then my wifi went down. I believe in Jesus but maybe he won’t help or protect either cause Id say he the son not god. But I do believe Jesus will judge us for god or for the people he died for and maybe Lucifer replaced... idk I can’t stand religion right now. How god, angels, and ghosts right here and let it?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Religion is for sheep. If there is a god he sure as fuck doesnt give a shit about us and most likely doesnt even know we exist

Soule

#PaganLife

Battle Record
    0-2

If there is a god... I’ll get thru this and back to safety and peace and comfort and being myself again. My kids watching this too, right? I remember being crazy passing out decisions trees and shit, talking about the 2 split seconds in their ceremony over me. The sports bra I never wear in that license pic, how ugly I look in that pic or how cute in that one. I’m crazy everyone know I can’t report it. But to sit here and just take it? That’s something my type just can’t do... and then to air all this shit to everyone too? Nah...

- - - Updated - - -

Ain’t nobody even care enough to tell me what the fuck is going on...

- - - Updated - - -

I have to leave for work tomorrow at 6:30am - thanks to who ever posted that and me having to be the one to shake all nite from my ptsd
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    If there is a god... [THERE IS NOT] I’ll get thru this and back to safety and peace and comfort and being myself again. [I HOPE IT IS SO] My kids watching this too, right? [HIGHLY DOUBTFUL AS THERE IS AN AGE RESTRICTION FOR MEMBERSHIP AND MEMBERSHIP IS DOWN TO AS CLOSE TO ZERO AS CAN BE] I remember being crazy passing out decisions trees and shit, talking about the 2 split seconds in their ceremony over me. The sports bra I never wear in that license pic, how ugly I look in that pic or how cute in that one. I’m crazy everyone know I can’t report it. [WELL, YOU CAN. NO ONE BLAMES YOU FOR NOT, BUT OTHER PEOPLE CAN AND SHOULD REPORT YOUR BEING CRAZY] But to sit here and just take it? That’s something my type just can’t do... and then to air all this shit to everyone too? Nah... [BUT.. YAH. YOU DO THO. BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE OF THE WHOLE MEMBERSHIP BEING DOWN THING]

- - - Updated - - -

Ain’t nobody even care enough to tell me what the fuck is going on...
    [YOU ARE HAVING ANOTHER OF YOUR EVER ABUNDANT SCHISMS IN WHICH YOU OFFER A CASE STUDY ON SCHIZOPHRENIA TO THOSE INTERESTED]
    - - - Updated - - -

I have to leave for work tomorrow at 6:30am - thanks to who ever posted that and me having to be the one to shake all nite from my ptsd [I DON'T KNOW WHO POSTED WHAT COMMENT THAT CAUSED YOUR PTSD TO ACTIVATE, BUT IF YOUR PTSD IS BASED SOMEHOW ON TRAUMA FROM COMMENTS, A WEB FORUM IS PROBABLY NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU. PROUD OF YOU FOR WORKING THOUGH. BECAUSE YOU COULD DRAW A CHECK AND NOT DO THAT]
    I chose to address one of your posts by item this time. My thinking is that by interrupting you asking your own questions to yourself with realistic and grounded answers, it will somehow spark some thing.

My words are capitalized and in brackets '[]' within the attached post quote.
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 3rd, 2020 at 11:02 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I chose to address one of your posts by item this time. My thinking is that by interrupting you asking your own questions to yourself with realistic and grounded answers, it will somehow spark some thing.

My words are capitalized and in brackets '[]' within the attached post quote.
    Wow. What a refreshing and honest way to address that issue. Are you The chosen one, by any chance? You just performed here so admirably that I'm reminded of an old prophecy, from the sea.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    Wow. What a refreshing and honest way to address that issue. Are you The chosen one, by any chance? You just performed here so admirably that I'm reminded of an old prophecy, from the sea.
    Oh! Hey, thanks, man! I like your stuff too. Like this one from this very thread:

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    I agree. Amen.

I wish that all these heathens would just let Jesus come deep inside them, if only once to see the bounty of his love and gift of his seed.
    An honest contender for comment of the week.

Soule

Quote Originally Posted by Licks View Post
    I love Jesus
    Literally impossible. Not even your Christian God has the power to lift you.

Quote Originally Posted by King Soule View Post
    Yo yo yo i suck cocks homie
    I hate rock homie
    Men cum in me like a 10 year old sock homie.
    What the FUCK does that have to do with anything, Dagel?
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Soule

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Suck a cock View Post
    What the FUCK does that have to do with anything, Dagel?
    Sorry to say, seeing as you're a 2x Faggot of the Year, but I don't float that way.