User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 81

Thread: religion

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: religion

It's so funny how all you all swear you know me, but really couldn't be more wrong about most - but what ever - you have the rite to your opinion. And honestly... I really could care less about correcting you.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Hail Mary! Hail Mary... and that’s why you bitches REALLY mad... lol
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

well that's great cus you seem like an interesting person.

Battle Record
    0-2

When I can be and act like myself I am...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemc View Post
    well that's great cus you seem like an interesting person.
    You have a long track record of posting false information and being wrong about literally everything.

fuck all you haters.

There is no doubts in my superior brain that frannie is a fag.

Battle Record
    0-2

@DixonButts I’m tired of that dumb ass dispute and think what you want... cause your dead wrong!!! And once again you all have me confused for someone else. All truth is supposed to come to the light and I can’t fucking wait!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Send it all back cause I can’t... I tried to 3x. So fucking tired of everyone treating me like some game ball, swearing to god they know me, when they don’t. I’m not going to sit here and let you accuse me of lying to everybody. I’m pretty sure that spell or body language or what ever method you swear of off to act like it’s not true. But in my mind I’d just say yet another way people are allowed to and get away with hurting me.

- - - Updated - - -

Opinion*

- - - Updated - - -

That’s worse then them saying all I ever dated were black men. What do you call somebody that think they know it all and are always wrong? speaking upon shit they know nothing about. Someone who you never even met always judging you and acting like they better. Sorry but I can’t respect that either - and I’m really tired of this stupid shit. I’m pretty sure they say and do it to get away with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Magic said that shit to me the other day too... idk and idc either / just praying the truth really do come to light cause I’m so tired of everyone talking shit to, judging, and hating on me for no reason at all.

So what you see when I lie about something? Like saying I had an abortion. What that goes as truth!?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m tired of them witches kicking my ass and doing anything they want to me with their help getting away with it too! This shit is so stupid... it’s torture... it’s sick and twisted and I’m tired of getting the worst nightmares when people hurt me. Get them off me, send it all back to them!!! Make all the stalking ass freaks leave me alone once and for all. I’m not some fucking game ball or target and I refuse to sit here and let people talk down to me especially when they’re wrong to begin with. I’m not going to sit here and continue to be their victim or skeleton hider either. This shit is not a game or a joke to me. There wasn’t even a suicide note when THEY lied. I could care less WHO lie!!! I’m not the one that’s obsessed with that judgement either.

- - - Updated - - -

When does my wishes/dream come true instead Lord? 6 years of pure hell every single day and night Lord. How do I find the person who’s dream is staking and hurting me while they lie and tell everyone else it’s mine instead. like they my fucking expert or something especially when I never even met them. I’m not affliated and I refuse to be forced to live like them instead - they’re not going to demand to be in or get their story of MY life! get this shit the fuck up off me - how can they sit there and demand to be more important then if I have kids?

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing I have it all posted and documented. And you can’t make up that!!!!! Yo FUCK you!!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

yea disciple theres a lot of bastards on this website.

Battle Record
    0-2

Pls run that ticket and court docs - I fucking swear - they do or say that to get away with it repeatedly and I’m not sure if I was shot but I heard 3 muffled bangs then was 20 miles away in a second, lost 5 weeka, came home looking like that, and had 3 scars, and a really scary obgyn appt - besides the defrib later. why would they write off a rental if I ran out of gas. Plus when I was moving out the apt when my step dad put the mattress over the window I ran scared and stole my moms car and called the police. And when I say it to my parents no one corrects me but you right... I don’t know for fact. Life story... I have FACTS and no one believes me and they always get away with it. I’m not some paranoid schizophrenic I’m bp 1 and ptsd as a result of it all / how the fuck they say I’m the one lying if they were stalking me the entire time. And like it’s all good - god has a court too... run my ticket in SC please officer I swear and who do I sign over permission to open my court records... they’re not going to get away with raping me ESPECIALLY Zbecuse I hit insanity - I rather get shot then ever have to face or go thru insanity again. Just back up off me and stop fucking with me like some joke or entertainment
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

The past 6 years have been pure hell... calls blocked, my electronics tripping, on top of the spiritual shit and like I’m really not trying to put a needle in anyone’s arm for real but I refuse to sit here and be their victim. All the sick shit or whatever on top of it too... I’m not going to be forced to side with the people who hurt me, who drove me insane on purpose and I’m not going to sit here bitched into submission either. I’m the one in mental for the rest of my life if I don’t let go... yo fuck you too. It’s just all in my head - FINE... everyone hate me - FINE... shit is too fucking real for me and you know it - and fuck every last person who won’t protect me too. Yeah it was my cat Officer - that spy cam - I was wide awake why I didn’t hear it. I’m not giving you all the speech cause idc about you either. 1762/7 if you do not do something about them forcing me to trace and tap I’ll hate you too. ITS MY BODY!!! And I don’t know how they do it and get away with it but I’m not dealing with all that either. Slow mo and getting shot at was way easier then this. And I’m well aware I was tripping throwing maps around too but to me that was just being crazy. You’re so lucky it’s easy and funny to you. YOU DROVE ME INSANE ON PURPOSE - if I have anything to say you gonna live it and face it too. I put the quran down lord - eye for an eye or are you gonna break that promise too? THERE IS NO WAY THEY GOT IN MY apt unless I opened the door for them. There isn’t shit I did to deserve that. To the family that woke me up - die slow too! And I’m the one that looks so fucking stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

They fucking drove me insane on purpose and won’t stop
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I'm not some game or a toy - I am a person. Sleep me again and youre getting 25 each for human trafficking. Sick as fuck today taking hours to work from home as a result of $100 being missing out my wallet and $80 something pending at the bank. Fuck im not even trying to kill my retarded brain right now of how $770 is gone in one day when I ain't even do shit. It's funny to you? This shit real entertaining, right? Yeah well shit is REALLY real for me too... why does it feel like I'm the only one that DOESN'T know what's going on or how to even protect myself from a bunch of low life game players running rounds. Is that what's up? So like that 04 freakout when I tripped cause someone was stalking my apt and thought the muslims were gonna kill me to the I didn't even trip and Ray (player what? What number were you player 3, 4, 7? What round was that when you lied to the cops about a suicide note while them witches were throwing that shit on top of the psychs sleeping and terrorizing me too. It's SO effective that you don't even know what they do and did to me? Or is it and you just trying to drill me down to a specimen? TIRED!!! It's torture.

- - - Updated - - -

And then everyone do anything BUT let me get peace and comfort in my own fucking body! Hey, I just want what everyone else has... basic civil and human rights. You all couldve stopped at any time.

- - - Updated - - -

No officer I didn't have a clue they just robbed and gang raped me in myrtle beach, I just thought I went randomly crazy for no reason again. So drs... does this mean I only get sick when assaulted or traumatized and it really isn't so random? YO fuck every last one of you too... BLACK BLOOD AND DBT9 how the FUCK did YOU not know what happened dr? I'm not out for your license at all but facing and dealing and recovering from it wouldve worked out so much better for me then randomly screaming it everywhere. FUCK YOU TOO!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

I couldn't be bothered to read, like, any of that; did you say anything about me?

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    I'm not some game or a toy - I am a person. Sleep me again and youre getting 25 each for human trafficking. Sick as fuck today taking hours to work from home as a result of $100 being missing out my wallet and $80 something pending at the bank. Fuck im not even trying to kill my retarded brain right now of how $770 is gone in one day when I ain't even do shit. It's funny to you? This shit real entertaining, right? Yeah well shit is REALLY real for me too... why does it feel like I'm the only one that DOESN'T know what's going on or how to even protect myself from a bunch of low life game players running rounds. Is that what's up? So like that 04 freakout when I tripped cause someone was stalking my apt and thought the muslims were gonna kill me to the I didn't even trip and Ray (player what? What number were you player 3, 4, 7? What round was that when you lied to the cops about a suicide note while them witches were throwing that shit on top of the psychs sleeping and terrorizing me too. It's SO effective that you don't even know what they do and did to me? Or is it and you just trying to drill me down to a specimen? TIRED!!! It's torture.

- - - Updated - - -

And then everyone do anything BUT let me get peace and comfort in my own fucking body! Hey, I just want what everyone else has... basic civil and human rights. You all couldve stopped at any time.

- - - Updated - - -

No officer I didn't have a clue they just robbed and gang raped me in myrtle beach, I just thought I went randomly crazy for no reason again. So drs... does this mean I only get sick when assaulted or traumatized and it really isn't so random? YO fuck every last one of you too... BLACK BLOOD AND DBT9 how the FUCK did YOU not know what happened dr? I'm not out for your license at all but facing and dealing and recovering from it wouldve worked out so much better for me then randomly screaming it everywhere. FUCK YOU TOO!
    i was in a mall one day watching this crazy broad tapping on the glass and talking to fish inside an empty fish aquarium. . . I dont know who she was, but sometimes, you remind me of her

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    i was in a mall one day watching this crazy broad tapping on the glass and talking to fish inside an empty fish aquarium. . . I dont know who she was, but sometimes, you remind me of her
    One in the same.

Oh, serendipity...