Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6
Showing results 76 to 81 of 81

Thread: religion

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Re: religion

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    It's me. I'm the one with the problem pertaining to your 'vagina'.

I kept getting lost in it's maze of store fronts and avenues, the former of which only sold malt loqour and grape Swisher's because, ya know, pander to the majority. There were too few restrooms, thrice I was forced to just relieve myself on those fake trees you see in like, malls and shit.

I'm not done.

Noone would give me directions and had a bad attitude because most of the African American men thought they were just going to have a little fun, step out on their wives with this thot and now they're stuck in this maze too and all of a sudden there's a white guy asking for directions. Also, because I myself became quite nauseated, I believe the bad attitudes were in part for the being lost, and in part because there was an evident sewage infrastructure problem, and the place smelled like a Bangkok open market.

Speaking of markets, if you are going to trap half of the population of Harlem in your s(t)ink hole then you have to offer other food and beverages, and when the occupants Express their hunger, saying 'well you're so angry that you're in this pussy, eat your way out' doesn't fix anything.

Luckily there was a regularly scheduled abortion train leaving the station and I was able to stow away, luckily I'm much stronger and smarter than a stupid baby and could handle the drugs. None of the babies made it out.

In conclusion, this is a no way comprehensive list of all the misfortunes and unfortunate events surrounding my visit to your vagina, and thusly my problem with it.

1/10 - do not recommend. not even for black guys.
    This was fucking gold, you know what? I'm going to fix this shit right now.

{If you're veiwing this in the future, this is the part where we transition to 'title tbd', a separate thread}

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Must have missed that one thinking it was another wall of manic disciple memoirs.

Def gold, if not polished enough for the stage.

- - - Updated - - -

And by 'fix this shit' I assume you mean the lack of respect your posts get?

Sooo, a tbd thread.. about..

Oh, geez! It's not going to be a clip show episode, is it, Rick?
    Last edited by DixonButts; March 19th, 2020 at 03:27 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    Must have missed that one thinking it was another wall of manic disciple memoirs.

Def gold, if not polished enough for the stage.

- - - Updated - - -

And by 'fix this shit' I assume you mean the lack of respect your posts get?

Sooo, a tbd thread.. about..

Oh, geez. It's not going to be a clip show episode, is it, Rick?
    It's going to be a clip show episode, Morty!
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 19th, 2020 at 04:27 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

'make you do it tomorrow your trifling whore" I'm not trife though - so nah I can't understand how they can either. Especially people who are so evil to even think like that. Or that they're so superior.

The fish tank... I think that's where they had the camera - especially cause my landlord told me to get rid of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Work was hell about to lose another job that I've been hanging on for dear life for like a year and a half. ANd these tracing ghosts in my body make me so fucking sick that they think they own me too. To be less then people who don't even know better. The more I type the more it hurts so I'm just gonna shut up.

- - - Updated - - -

WOw my whole screen just switched up/ I never slept with a married man and wouldn't I fear god too much and wouldn't dare step in the middle of that.

They help you cheat - dumb ass bitch. Yo fuck you and your derranged ass too.

- - - Updated - - -

And for the 10th time - you self righteous mother fuckers HAVE THE WRONG BITCH

- - - Updated - - -

The only way anyone could get in my apt past the alarm and deadbolt is if I opened it for them.

- - - Updated - - -

And "didn't even know it" FAGGOT

- - - Updated - - -

That's EXACTLY why your craft rapes people... isn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

SO next time you wanna believe she's using your credit card twice in the store cause she's trifling you better think twice. ESPECIALLY when it's your mom swaying.

- - - Updated - - -

And nah they're not going to make it look like I'm talking shit to my kids. But when do I get a say?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Nah i think it was Rivera what I was typing while taking a pic of the cop telling you all scared instead

- - - Updated - - -

Even my family didn't realize how beat my face was and the hospital said I had "marks" on my body - not that I could've been beat up

- - - Updated - - -

Rays brother mooch was on my facebook video call cause I was sending my condolences when I heard his babies mom got murdered - so it could've been ray going more rounds with her too

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody is making this SOOOO physically painful for me instead and really needs to let go and stop. I deserve peace, comfort, and privacy in my own body ESPECIALLY after all I went thru. So the sick, hateful bitch - just needs to stop.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't understand why nobody will make her

- - - Updated - - -

I used to love her, ESPECIALLY on her thug shit but YEAH "do these bitches teeth hurt" ... ESPECIALLY bitch - STOP and my throat too, and my ENTIRE face, when my underwear I left at my exes doesn't LITERALLY feel like is on fire. Some other stupid sick bitch wants me to cry and beg her to stop so she can cum? LIKE IWWWWW get me out this arena I never even signed up for.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

We really don't know if he exists, someone believes and someone doesn`t, it`s up to you!