User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: The “I’m in love with spree” thread

The “I’m in love with spree” thread

I just sent (gay) @Kill Spree a private message that I'm going to share with everyone.

Verbatim, it reads the following.

Kiss these nuts, bitch homie.
    Why? And why publicize it? I'm fuckin' bored, that why.

And he can kiss these nuts.
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Re: The “I’m in love with spree” thread

Oh, and I told him I was going to rape him. This post was not an edit, bee tee dubs.

This is the exchange thus far between E! True Hold-my-Wood Story (Kill Spree) and I, the wonderful wordsmith many have come to accept as this site's savior-

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Stu
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree
    Hope you get shot faggot
    Interesting... seems you get easily embarrassed by how I alter public perception of you, you haven't any responses that come near my caliber or you would not have spent close to a decade using every flee tactic from my various lines.

Tenderly kiss these nuts.

PS: Shut your gay fuckin' spam robot in my lounge off or I'll drink a quart of rum and convince the other 7 people who are on this site whatever I want them to believe at your expense.

Yes, I'll rape you. You can copy and paste this and I'll confirm all of this particular dialogue.
    Last edited by I LUV COCK; February 23rd, 2020 at 04:34 PM

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

rapebattles.cum
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
    rapebattles.cum
    Three splats and it's a Kum-Out... yet somehow both participants walk away with prizes.

Breaking Update

Hope you get shot faggot
    Interesting... seems you get easily embarrassed by how I alter public perception of you, you haven't any responses that come near my caliber or you would not have spent close to a decade using every flee tactic from my various lines.

Tenderly kiss these nuts.

PS: Shut your gay fuckin' spam robot in my lounge off or I'll drink a quart of rum and convince the other 7 people who are on this site whatever I want them to believe at your expense.

Yes, I'll rape you. You can copy and paste this and I'll confirm all of this particular dialogue.

Hope you get shot faggot
    It's been about a decade of my various, thousand ways of calling you girlie man.
    Let's assume for argument's sake it's been ten years,not including leap year days for your benefit.
    3650 days, 87000 hours, 315,400,000,000,000,000 nanoseconds!

According to a study done by the University of Southern California regarding neurology, the average person has 48.6 thoughts per minute. You had 5,256,000 minutes, which means if you somehow managed this (we both know you're on the lowest end of the intellectual scale despite being on the highest end of homosexuality by any known measurable scale) you would have managed 4,257,360 thought processes.

Yes, most of them were about how good it feels when a small town's population of slovenly men ejaculates in you... but nonetheless we're talking millions of thought processes and that's not even counting intersecting thought patterns which could jump this number into the billions.

That said, with all of that and how I have essentially turned you into a gluten-free pomeranian... this is your zenith, your absolute peak. Bitch, we both know I'm dying of liver failure but not before your prolapsed anus drags you into such a spiral of health problems that Dr. House would be reduced to shouting "Mamma Mia!" for an hour if he tried to treat you.

Alas, the ballad and legacy of Kill Spree is you can't defend yourself from me. If only there was a word for this... if only there was a four letter word for this... if only you didn't emulate Jenna Jameson... if only...

He stopped flirting since I posted it out here. That (gay) @Kill Spree sure loves 'em peckers in his patootie.

(gay) @Kill Spree changed my name due to his overwhelming reverence and lust for my cock.

Stranger

do you ever see your self being something more than a troll?

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    There was that time I was going to be your step dad but I didn't want the responsibility.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    There was that time I was going to be your step dad but I didn't want the responsibility.
    Oh shit! Wrong account, how do I delete a comment?

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    If I wanted to, I could be whatever I chose to be.
    If I wanted to, I could learn the local dialect and win them so-called “leagues”.

But alas, (gay) @Kill Spree has turned this place into WhereCocksMeet dot com so I must instead enforce the lifestyle of heterosexual men.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Suck a cock View Post
    If I wanted to, I could be whatever I chose to be.
    If I wanted to, I could learn the local dialect and win them so-called “leagues”.

But alas, (gay) @Kill Spree has turned this place into WhereCocksMeet dot com so I must instead enforce the lifestyle of heterosexual men.
    Couldn't have said it better if it was actually me using an alternate account.

(gay) @Kill Spree couldn't have said it better after sucking the entire premise of the idea through my cock!

Ahoy!

Hey @Stranger and @ILLunatic , how about having me replace (gay) @Kill Spree as an administrator: there literally have been no worse applicants for the role of admin ever in the history of this site's entire existence.