User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: Give me my Admin spot.

Give me my Admin spot.

@ILLunatic gave up on this place long ago
    @Stranger gave up on this place long ago
    (Gay) @Kill Spree is bent on turning this site into a zero-activity zone.

Your mods are gone.
    I have always been The Only Hope and now I am The Last Hope.

Egos have turned this into a barren, barren wasteland, none of you are equipped to do this without me.
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Re: Give me my Admin spot.

For those not in the know by this juncture, I am The Great Father back again in my lounge. And that is all the qualifications needed.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

And as mayor and supreme leader of the Lounge itself, it's citizens and it's cause; I should be mod here.

it's literally just the lounge, and it has no stakes in anybody's operations on a day-to-day basis other than my own and anyone interested. What could go wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

One thing is certain, all these bots would be a thing of the past. I would close thread that needed to be closed, sticky things, move things, I know the business.

And when I get my rightful spot in the administrative table you will indeed be made Lounge Mod. You've upheld the noble traditions of the land in my absence, a cumbersome task only the strongest could undertake.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Then, I am your constituent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    And as mayor and supreme leader of the Lounge itself, it's citizens and it's cause; I should be mod here.

it's literally just the lounge, and it has no stakes in anybody's operations on a day-to-day basis other than my own and anyone interested. What could go wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

One thing is certain, all these bots would be a thing of the past. I would close thread that needed to be closed, sticky things, move things, I know the business.
    The bots are a real issue, particularly the junk ones that clutter the lounge with frankly homosexual gossip shit.

This is a valid platform to run on.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Suck a cock View Post
    The bots are a real issue, particularly the junk ones that clutter the lounge with frankly homosexual gossip shit.

This is a valid platform to run on.
    Yeah, I mean I have fun using them for target practice sometimes. And just because of my particularly high skill level and the abundance of inuendos that become possible then, almost any one of their threads can be turned into something about penises or gay stuff. So that's right in my wheelhouse, and is usually fine with me.

But theyre just something pretty for me to look at while I get my thing off.

Soule

Site could def use a change up.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by King Soule View Post
    Site could def use a change up.
    I hate to harp on a subject to the point of being bothersome, but, is that your official endorsement for Spartacus as Lounge lizard and the handwench of it's patrons, and also for the good Dr to absorb the responsibilities of admin into his current workload? Or maybe some combination of those options?

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Thats my DikBut!

Hes a rescue. When we got him he was emaciated and beating meat for food. Now? Now he beats feet onda the streets for 'Spartacus2020' as our public relations spokesperson.

If that isn't a testimony to his strength.. and to my leadership and ability to expedite the the solutions to the problems YOU care about.

so what do you say, partner? Can I count on seeing you at the poll, deep-throating the shit out of Spartacus on election day?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Thats my DikBut!

Hes a rescue. When we got him he was emaciated and beating meat for food. Now? Now he beats feet onda the streets for 'Spartacus2020' as our public relations spokesperson.

If that isn't a testimony to his strength.. and to my leadership and ability to expedite the the solutions to the problems YOU care about.

so what do you say, partner? Can I count on seeing you at the poll, deep-throating the shit out of Spartacus on election day?
    I think you may as well campaign for Super Moderator.

There is need for MEN to lead this site. You and I are most suited to this task.

Soule

Westbank has been here a long time. If he wants to mod The Lounge, I don't see the harm in it. It's not like The Lounge should be taken seriously anyway. It's literally a bullshit/talk shit section of the site. It's been modded by the likes of Vanja, Hosea and I could be wrong but think Toobs modded it at one point too. So who cares? Give the man a shot.

As far as The Great Father goes, no, never mod him.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by King Soule View Post
    Westbank has been here a long time. If he wants to mod The Lounge, I don't see the harm in it. It's not like The Lounge should be taken seriously anyway. It's literally a bullshit/talk shit section of the site. It's been modded by the likes of Vanja, Hosea and I could be wrong but think Toobs modded it at one point too. So who cares? Give the man a shot.

As far as The Great Father goes, no, never mod him.
    Listen, pal..

I don't know who the FUCK westbank is, but this is a thread for the promotion and advancement of Dr Stu, as he is applying for administration.

I, then, hijacked it's real estate, kept some of the posters and signs and shit, crossed out 'Dr Stu' and 'Admin', wrote in my own campaign and here we are.. here we are talking about other candidates. .. you fuck.

you think I put in all that work, all them minutes, on this campaign trail for you to come in here and talk about some mf'r called westbank?

Just keep with the topic, buddy, or GTFO.

so about election day, can we count on your support for our guy, Spartacus?

Soule

Westbank for Lounge Mod or I don't vote.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

i vote for site deletion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim