User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: It's safe to assume...

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

It's safe to assume...

RB should pick up with an influx of folks staying home. What are admin doing to get the word out?

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: It's safe to assume...

they probably chilling on a different rap forum lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

I thought that this was a thread about how you're on your 17th heart attack .. on acct of how fuckin fat you are.

Battle Record
    0-2

Well... when my phone went missing out my apt, my dad knew it would be back in a few days and was mad my mom was buying me a new one. My dad would NEVER hurt me or let me get hurt. But they were. Seriously. So why would he believe who ever over me any way? So I say that cause nobody ever gonna tell me but maybe you all can talk amongst yourselves cause I'm not sitting here the victim.

- - - Updated - - -

Coming off 6 hrs of extreme pain and face swelling... and before this site ever go live again - you better delete my public humiliation of literally going insane and freaking out.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe people may be confused especially as to which ties im cutting.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

It's safe to assume you have to monitor your blood sugar very closely because you have hella diabetes.. on account of how fucking fat you are.

Stranger

we talked about shutting rb down due to the coronavirus.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    we talked about shutting rb down due to the coronavirus.
    Since y'all so concerned with people's health, y'all should have stopped that fat fuck KowP when he was still just experimenting with butt banging ding dongs and Twinkies, now he's freebasing pop rocks and injecting Coca-Cola and is fatter than any person has ever been. His diabetes gives other people diabetes.

But y'all care so much. Pssh.

Stranger

if you provide proof of a positive coronavirus test, we will hook you up with an accomp, unless your name is dagel.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    if you provide proof of a positive coronavirus test, we will hook you up with an accomp, unless your name is dagel.
    Hey, man! Fuck you, admin dick.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be a lot of people before our newly-formed friendship is extinguished. And we will never be dagle.

- - - Updated - - -

Admin looking ass boi.

Big clipboard lil arm havin ass boi..

Randall from recess, 69 looking boi.

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0
    Awards Haiku Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion - Award Request Accepted Haiku Season Champion PC HOF FL Tournament Winner 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    RB should pick up with an influx of folks staying home. What are admin doing to get the word out?
    I thought this today to be fair and that’s what brought me here.

Hopefully, even if only for a brief period time, it gets busy like 03-06.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.
    18-0 Crew Record, 06-07 Best Crew.

Battle Record
    0-2

All the years run into each other... iDK, I was beyond sick from 01 until I met L and then as soon as we broke up too. You think being single the past 6 years is why I'm so sick and getting my ass kicked? That'd be really sad if someone acting like just boyfriends are in place of a husband. What makes me so mad is how I don't even have or get a say and how even sociopaths can just sleep me and do or get away with what ever they want. Or how when 222 comes across my phone - I'm the one sick running down the street. Or when my tv says crazy 40x in a row I'm the one abused with the sick shit. And the funny part is... wtf are they even doing here to begin with? Seriously how on God's fucking earth do they manage to get away with this shit. And trust me - I know them peoples and bitches too when I say sociopath. At least a pill makes most my psychological problems go away - except my PTSD

- - - Updated - - -

THEY GET AWAY WITH IT - and I'm sorry THAT is a SOCIOPATH.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Messiah. View Post
    I thought this today to be fair and that’s what brought me here.

Hopefully, even if only for a brief period time, it gets busy like 03-06.
    This board doesn't have the technology, and thus the ability, to draw in new members Looking to rap battle, or to keep old members.

Vbulletin is not equipped for the modern amenities and so it reflects that in the fact that there are 10 active members here, and I am six of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    All the years run into each other... iDK, I was beyond sick from 01 until I met L and then as soon as we broke up too. You think being single the past 6 years is why I'm so sick and getting my ass kicked? That'd be really sad if someone acting like just boyfriends are in place of a husband. What makes me so mad is how I don't even have or get a say and how even sociopaths can just sleep me and do or get away with what ever they want. Or how when 222 comes across my phone - I'm the one sick running down the street. Or when my tv says crazy 40x in a row I'm the one abused with the sick shit. And the funny part is... wtf are they even doing here to begin with? Seriously how on God's fucking earth do they manage to get away with this shit. And trust me - I know them peoples and bitches too when I say sociopath. At least a pill makes most my psychological problems go away - except my PTSD

- - - Updated - - -

THEY GET AWAY WITH IT - and I'm sorry THAT is a SOCIOPATH.
    I don't think that you know what a sociopath is..

And if a pill can make most psychological disorders easier to manage, and they prescribed medicines for post-traumatic stress disorder, why doesn't the pill they give for PTSD work?
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 26th, 2020 at 08:41 PM

Seems like someone had a pint of the good ol’ 1890s cough syrup.

And was inconsiderate enough to not offer me any.

Battle Record
    0-2

My meds is for bp1 ... I go to therapy to deal with my ptsd

- - - Updated - - -

Well suppose too... I just been going to my med dr the past few years

- - - Updated - - -

That’s why I write to get it out - the therapists and drs don’t ever answer you either so like it helps just to spit it out and sometimes see and hear how crazy somethings in itself are or sound. Viscously humbling but reality checks the same.

- - - Updated - - -

I started getting sick in 2004 so like I stayed in treatment the entire time and sometimes I get mad I got worse but I guess it’s just the nature of the disease BUT one thing I can say as only being insane when cycling and sane when not is mental health needs to be regulated. My drs don’t share files and only required to hold them for 7 years so like if their drs, and it’s a medicine or medical then they should be regulated as such... I could’ve pulled 3 different law suits shit is so fucked up. But when you’re crazy you have no credibility so like... I wish the government would step in and regulate it like any other medicine - it’d be in best interest for society too.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919