User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: It’s safe to assume...

It’s safe to assume...

Most of you are doomed because the majority of the population here are biologically male but emotionally female and thus receive bursts of swimmers inside El Caboose!

For a substantial fee I can draft wills that can hide those steamy encounters with men whose names end in vowels from your already disappointed in your lifestyle families so when they are busy looking for the cheapest way to avoid having to hold services they can say you overdosed on a copious mixture of NON-prescription (and some prescription) “medications”.

But alas I sense some of you nut criminals are disregarding health warnings and instead are galavanting with unscrupulous males and blatantly disobeying social distancing with flair and liquid baby creation ooze dripping from more than 1 orafice!

For shame, for shame.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Re: It’s safe to assume...

When I perform that particular maneuver that leaves them dripping from one orifice, I called them my 'little sexy slug' and poke their belly.

I formally demand inquiry on the following:

Then why do they call themselves “Kittiez” (yes, with a z)?!

Battle Record
    0-2

My first hospitalization since 13, it was on my bday 2006 or 2007 and yeah they accused me of trying to overdose but I didn't - my old best friend and my ex boyfriend gave me the pills and said it would help me calm down and sleep. My dad took me to the ER while to this day my old friends will still lie about it. My sister found the xanax in her bathroom - and she STILL lie about it. That's why we weren't friends when I got hit in myrtle beach. If she was at the courthouse i do not know how or why cause we weren't even friends still. THATS why i was freaking out in the cop car.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

I think my current strategy of just doing the style of the dog, using the tip of the penis only, in a grocery bag, because I don't do condoms. I find it far enough away from the victim and also sensitive enough to arrive.

Is that enough y'all think? Should I put a grocery bag over his head, just in case?

Battle Record
    0-2

LOL...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    I think my current strategy of just doing the style of the dog, using the tip of the penis only, in a grocery bag, because I don't do condoms. I find it far enough away from the victim and also sensitive enough to arrive.

Is that enough y'all think? Should I put a grocery bag over his head, just in case?
    I think so. Plus, if you pull out and the shopping bag stays in, you know it's super tight.

I note that Gay Frannie eyeballed this thread with doe-eyed lust.

Battle Record
    0-2

I don't even know what to say... it's kinda funny that I don't ever have a clue what you all are talking about either.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    I don't even know what to say... it's kinda funny that I don't ever have a clue what you all are talking about either.
    well basically, the strength of the force pulling towards the center of the butthole means that because of the semen lubricating the inside of the bag against the penis that when you pull the penis out that force will keep the bag in.

Meaning that he's super tight.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    well basically, the strength of the force pulling towards the center of the butthole means that because of the semen lubricating the inside of the bag against the penis that when you pull the penis out that force will keep the bag in.

Meaning that he's super tight.
    I've come across one soooo super tight that it locked on like a Chinese finger trap and I missed the rendezvous time with the Uber I had idling out side. Luckily through stalking him for 3 weeks, I knew that no one would be home for hours.

A small set back.

Honestly, you should have seen me dragging a full grown man around by the Johnson like I had a deceased conjoined twin, but joined at the penis and butt.

Super tight.

Battle Record
    0-2

@Spartacus that happened to my sister once, her first baby daddy so small the condom got stuck inside her and the obgyn had to get it out.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    I've come across one soooo super tight that it locked on like a Chinese finger trap and I missed the rendezvous time with the Uber I had idling out side. Luckily through stalking him for 3 weeks, I knew that no one would be home for hours.

A small set back.

Honestly, you should have seen me dragging a full grown man around by the Johnson like I had a deceased conjoined twin, but joined at the penis and butt.

Super tight.
    This was a really funny comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    @Spartacus that happened to my sister once, her first baby daddy so small the condom got stuck inside her and the obgyn had to get it out.
    Yeah, what's up with how baggy condoms are anyway?

Battle Record
    0-2

I think it just means your small.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919