User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Fun Games!

Fun Games!

New games page with lots of fun and completely free games! Gamebug
    Favorite multiplayer game! Run 3 | Unroll ball | Pool club | Happy wheels | Two punk racing

Re: Fun Games!

Why did you Private Message me asking if I wanted to see you in bed with Robert?

Battle Record
    0-2

LOL!!!!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

This reminds me of a game me and my buddy used to play in the hoosegow called 'Now lets see if THIS mf'r is gay!'.

It's not what you think.

Me and him used to wait outside some ones cell and wait for an opportune time to rush in, quickly take turns slow-humping him with full eye contact and open mouthed kisses. And if he then so happened to get an erection, we would beat him up for being gay af.

Then we'd walk out, take a look around for someone looking suspect and say 'Now lets see if THIS mf'r is gay!'.

Battle Record
    0-2

But the fact that you kiss and fondle them... wouldn't that make you gay too?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    But the fact that you kiss and fondle them... wouldn't that make you gay too?
    Nah. Cuz.. naw. Ya know? Why would...ya know? No. Nope. It does NOT.

Look, I'm not the one who got an erection when there were two guys grinding on me. And furthermore, you don't see me as the one getting grinded on. If you ask me THAT's gay!

Being a top is just a man in desperation sometimes.

I can close my eyes and pretend that supple young boy butt is actually that of a female. You can't close your eyes and pretend there's NOT a dick all the way inside you

Ya know? So. .. no. Naw.

Battle Record
    0-2

Sorry I asked... If I was in jail IDK maybe prior to all this latest shit that happened but not now. Just... I loaned out my jeans before and some girls just smell - I don't know if I would be able to get past that either. Like I never really saw a female I would do. And my ex.... so much pressure for a 3 some - I had to dodge all that. Never have and really don't want to. Like who wanna see their man with another chick - no way... I wouldn't - it'd hurt me.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Sorry I asked... If I was in jail IDK maybe prior to all this latest shit that happened but not now. Just... I loaned out my jeans before and some girls just smell - I don't know if I would be able to get past that either. Like I never really saw a female I would do. And my ex.... so much pressure for a 3 some - I had to dodge all that. Never have and really don't want to. Like who wanna see their man with another chick - no way... I wouldn't - it'd hurt me.
    Well, just to bring the conversation full circle, the scenario that I described would also result in them having smelly crotch as well. And sometimes a rash.

Battle Record
    0-2

LoL... shit... smh
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919