I wonder where RuneScape would be today if jagex had never removed trade. That hurt Runescape game. Without these 3 changed, RS will most likely be the most popular MMO in the world still today.Without removing free commerce, RS likely would've died. Credit card firms were near banning Jagex [url=https://www.winrsgold.com/]osrs gold paypal[/url] because there were numerous illegal charges.There were other choices. Even Andrew Gower himself stated that when he could return in time, he would have never made this call, which it's his biggest regret when it comes to Runescape game. There were other ways to solve it.

I think people underestimate how important EoC was to a lesser extent, and is, its implementation was but Runescape game could be crap with no. Extremely happy it arrived, stayed, and can be worked on to a degree.Why is it important? It pushed away a sizable chunk of the Runescape playerbase. No one was leaving because combat was not updated, since it was but loads left. It's one huge reason OSRS is indeed successful (even moreso than EoC nowadays ), since they basically nullified all of the terrible changes that were made from 2007 onward.

Because Runescape game was stagnating and we'd have no of those pvm experiences that exist today without it. It pushed Runescape players away because it was implemented and took a while to bring up to snuff, in that time people had given up on Runescape match before school came about. Runescape may be less popular than school, but it is a better game because of EoC, and it would go to zero without it.

I wish to run an idea past you since your look. (In my opinion eoc feels like talent spam( particularly pre revo). Beginning from preexisting eoc, suppose instead of making it ability junk there was a bigger number of abilities and they acted as steroids to your next strike, keeping attack speed (likely make defensive instantaneous but delay your attack such as eating). I am thinking keep thresholds, and adrenaline although not most of the abilities that are basic but I'm not sure what was needed for all those bosses.

This may let the usefulness and harm abilities are added by them Runescape players would require for bossing, but might keep more of the classic rs feel while being disruptive to the area. Genuinely wish to know whether you can see problems with that, I mostly play RS3 but that I don't do high level bossing so I'm essentially asking for a sanity check if you do or understand.

The whole combat system. Most supervisors attack at a 4 match tick speed (2.4 seconds) which makes the entire thing feel "turn based" than pre eoc. I think calling it"spam" attempts to suggest it feels like pressing all the buttons all of the time and abilities just fire as quickly as you can push buttons whenever they are off cooldown, which is not really the case.

If you would like, you can think of all battling as autoattacks (it is not, largely because autos still exist separately, but run with me for a sec) in which the ability you utilize next increases or reduces the harm based on if you used a more powerful ability or a weaker ability. What you're describing sounds more like a method as it is, compared to a change to the system to wrap the head about EoC.

We are at a stage where every thing is designed to a degree around ability use. I figure at a certain point I do not fully comprehend the system you're suggesting as it is now since I really do understand EoC. (Edit to say I hope this makes sense and I don't need to come off as shitty just expect that is informative, if you would like assistance with EoC or whatever runescapey don't hesitate to pm me I am far from perfect or high tier but that I know a fantastic deal about Runescape sport ).

Release eoc did feel like skill spam to me personally, you cycle however a handful of abilities until you get adren for a threshold pressing 12345 as a way of what is off cooldown each 1.8s, I was doing slayer to be fair so that is just how I felt in launch and taste just sort of stuck

It kind of felt wrong when a 2h started swinging than the usual scimmy, although I am not suggesting by calling it spam to be clear what you mentioned. I would like to keep weapon automobile attack speed, as the foundation for the abilities speed therefore a scimm may use them quicker than a 2h, using eoc there's not much reason to select a faster weapon within a slower one afik, and eliminate the majority of the basic abilities that you only use for damage, or produce the cooldown much longer at the least, therefore autos are used 90% of the time and skills used only when a boss wants stunned or bleed etc..

The thought began as utility steroids with no adren and only cooldowns as a more simple solution although I am not 100% certain what's needed for higher level bosses that is the reason I included harmful and adren thresholds in the last post. Slower combat that sill looks turn based simple to understand, and something that works with the newer supervisors but would not have been a large disruption is basically the goal.

RS2 got to a stage where development was stagnated without a substantial overhaul of the battle system. Chaotics/overloads/turmoil/Nex armor were blatantly overpowered and divided by design in the combat system, there was no method to possess boss experiences that are reasonable with no being totally cheesed by gamebreaking gear. Tuning the amounts can only go up to now. If we wanted any semblance of new and advancement PvE content, then something significant had to alter about Runescape game.

I think it was a significant change that needed to occur, although Most of us know eoc was executed. For the most part, I adore what bossing has developed into [url=https://www.winrsgold.com/]buy RuneScape gold[/url]. Revolution should have been included at the beginning. The thing to me is its death, and the PvP scene. I really don't see the wilderness couldn't/can't be like a game mode where special attacks and its legacy only still operate. Cap gear's tier you can bring in, or even tweak the hp. The market would change for non tier things like gwd1. I wonder whether that kind of thing was considered, although it would be somewhat confusing?