PAGES to PDF converter online

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: PAGES to PDF converter online

PAGES to PDF converter online

Onlineconvertfree is just for you to serve with
    PAGES to PDF converter, PAGES to PDF converter online, free PAGES to PDF converter
    and many more.
    is believed to convert file free and fast.

Re: PAGES to PDF converter online

That's a useful looking tool you have there, but before people convert documents to PDF, people need to write a document, and before people write a document, they need something to write a document about - a subject matter, if you will.

A good sales tactic is to inspire someone to do something which would then require the use of your service afterwards.
    In your case, you could suggest a topic eg "Hey, do you have a fascination with 1920's bootlegging? Why not write about it then use our completely free service etc etc", someone might have thought about it and you could be giving them a push in the right direction.
    Use something that makes you stand out as well, back in the days when I used to advertise for a bird watching magazine I'd write
    -*-*-WANNA SEE SOME BIG TITS???-*-*-
    and the viewers would instantly think "Yes, indeed that is what I am looking for, there is no longer any doubt in my mind, because I wanna see some big tits"