User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Japanese Freestyle Rap Battle over Beats

Japanese Freestyle Rap Battle over Beats

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone here also likes to watch freestyle rap battles in Japanese. I've been a long fan of J-rap (eg. Kohh) and I'd search on Youtube for Japanese rap until I found that freestyle rap battles were a thing in Japan (eg. Kokosei Rap Senshuken, Freestyle Dungeon, Sengoku MC BATTLE, etc). Although it's a bit hard to understand and get into at first, I personally found it a very fun way to learn Japanese with its rhymes, wordplay, etc.

[video=youtube;c_dIQK39wdw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_dIQK39wdw&t[/video]

Any pointers on the translation etc. would be greatly appreciated too. I'd love to discuss about it. I tried my best to use some slang as necessary. Thanks.

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Japanese Freestyle Rap Battle over Beats

Moved to No Feedback Links Forum.

To remain in the main Audio Showcase forum, please leave DETAIL feedback on at least two other tracks and leave them in your post.

Thanks! :)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media: