User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: African American Friday

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

African American Friday

If you're not an American, firstly wtf is wrong with you? Its nigh 2021. Be American already, dummy.

Secondly;

African American Friday, or sometimes 'black Friday', is Friday following Thanksgiving. Thanks giving of course being a staple US holiday wherein we celebrate when the Native Americans gave us all the land we could carry and we gave them smallpox. AfroAmerican Friday is a day to celebrate Black History Month, but because February is short, we sneak an extra day in at the end of the year.

In modern times it has become capitolismized and is a day major retailers offer huge savings on like, TVs and shit. AfroAmericans do not have to pay for anything this day and it is a major source of holiday morale for blacks.

I got a cheap TV that was sold out yesterday by calling the cops this morning and fingering an AfroAmerican who walked out unimpeded with the last one.

So, did yall observe this year?

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: African American Friday

Up.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

i picked up a new dolby atmos home theatre setup and blue ray player for myself

also for Christmas gifts, i got a good deal on a couple power wheels for my little nieces and a robot vacuum for my grandmother since shes at that age where cleaning around the house is getting tough on her

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

me too, thanks.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Up.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

This one is fuckin great too.

Ya know... I'm starting to really believe its not me or the quality contents fault...

There's no way.

The kid don't even miss.