User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Spartacus

Battle Record
    3-2

Spartacus

Here we go..

It's been a long time. A very long time since I did this. But since RB may be on its last leg, and honestly who knows when I'll vanish for good from this place, I feel its time to address something.

First.. who the fuck is this guy. Legit the only member to have 10k posts and be here a year less than me and I have never heard of him. Did you post in the cypher thread til 2019 then just enter the lounge when the last people who didnt know you left ? I notice you pretty much only post like one gay joke 85 times a week in each thread. Mostly with yourself under an alias posting the same gay joke back for you to laugh at. But who are you ? Have you ever said anything witty ?Funny ? Did you ever participate in the actual site ?

I am forced to notice you, because everytime I make a post, you have the same reply. Did I hurt you child ? I mean, with a site who's activity and membership levels are possibly single digits most the time, I can't possible act like you aren't at least some of the reason people don't want to post. Who wants to hear your dick and fart jokes that you have posted and gotten no laughs since your sign up date. You are a waste of space. You have no redeeming quality. You're like a fucked up tooth in a super model's mouth. Most the members I argue with or pick on make me smile from time to time with a decent reply. You ? No. I havent looked at your post history. this is just from a quick glance here and there.

Im sure you and you under a different name will fill this thread with posts about how you love cocks or i do or whatever weird shit you literally -always- talk about, but do tell me.. who the fuck are you ?
    Last edited by Quotient; September 25th, 2020 at 08:07 PM
    WordPerfect

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Re: Spartacus

I'm not reading all that..

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Any*

Quote Originally Posted by Quotient View Post
    The most sensuous flavor of them all is penis. It is dreamy and lifts me to heavens beyond <3
    The Great Father here: why are you still so fucking fruity after what may well be over a decade?

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Dad Guy View Post
    The Great Father here: why are you still so fucking fruity after what may well be over a decade?
    Thanks for coming through with the fucking cliff notes, bro.

Fuckin Wordy Weiner Wrangler over here with his thesis about Spartacus' cock or whatever it was you said he said.

The only thing that is clear after this thread that we can all take with us, is that we can confirm what we have known, at least since his reemergence; fuck that Queertient guy, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    Thanks for coming through with the fucking cliff notes, bro.

Fuckin Wordy Weiner Wrangler over here with his thesis about Spartacus' cock or whatever it was you said he said.

The only thing that is clear after this thread that we can all take with us, is that we can confirm what we have known, at least since his reemergence; fuck that Queertient guy, huh?
    He sucks cocks in his raps to sell records. Problem (or "problem", depending on who you ask) is that he does not sell records.