new car

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: new car

new car

I had a BMW and no credit would have been enough to finance it. BMW never seemed to me a reliable car, although occasionally I looked closely at them, but decided to buy. For example, instead of a BMW x3, I bought myself a much cheaper 2020 outback. In terms of reliability and other parameters, Subaru is ahead of BMW

Re: new car

I am looking for a car for a rally update
    Last edited by Sem34; January 13th, 2021 at 06:45 AM

Divine intervention... A Disciple's Avatar

Re: new car

Umm now I know why I traded my escape and Saturn sky in for a basic model Kia talking about I don’t need to floss no more. At first people looking at me made me uncomfortable and then it started to make me mad. But shit if I had money I’d go back to a hot car - I picked my bmw I wish I could drive. I’m not trying for the attention and I always been used to making my own money but my dreams were deferred. I went all in on a family and lost - it’s all good. Ced used to say you get what you need and not what you want. Like what ever to what ever. If you think I’m some bitch that is gonna sit here and shut up and take their sick shit I don’t even deserve - you crazy - especially in not even knowing I can and will take you out off the radar. And they ain’t even gonna say shit either. My mom, my heart, is married to one and like so you know hard being objective is and yeah I couldn’t trust him and blamed him a long time too. WHEN I AM IN MY OWN HOME MY OWN ROOM - pac why I’m not even babysitting no more? yo back in the day I don’t know how I feel when I told Mary not yet, not like this... I’d rather then later and forced to share my body and be forced to hit the wrong keys 7x to type one word like this. And then when they swear it’s a funeral... you should know “I’m the realest bitch in this”

- - - Updated - - -

Delete, delete, delete... it’s so hard to even hear you right now

- - - Updated - - -

I knew 2 was always there thru my darkest hours but no I never realized I was 2

- - - Updated - - -

“Blood got shot and got shot again”

- - - Updated - - -

How I’m supposed to feel?

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I can’t trust ANYBODY

- - - Updated - - -

You’re squad hates me too...

- - - Updated - - -

My first trace was Arabic but I ain’t Muslim either - If it is in my blood even him would respect promises to my church too... but it all makes me so fucking sick. IM so sick of the entire subject being forced to clap my own hands

- - - Updated - - -

I didn’t get AIDS lord - there is no reason to force my body to religion - but I rather fucking die then forced to type the wrong words or forced to kiss my own hands like this

- - - Updated - - -

Every convo me and my god had they try to demand to reverse - I’m not going sober for some faggot that shouldn’t even be here using torture trying to make me

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t wanna be his drop down either... I’m too nice and I know it

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t ever wanna dress tacky or be this sick again.

- - - Updated - - -

I want ice again I need to think..: but why is it only you your grace?

- - - Updated - - -

I need ice again please but nah not them either... I want and need my sponsor back

- - - Updated - - -

I fucking need my sponsor back a fucking second pleAse

- - - Updated - - -

I’m sorry... but my sponsor never left me and I do need to go back a second and just think
    :~: Dying was easy... it was the defrib and coming back to life that hurt :~:
    Fighting for mental to hold my records longer than 7 yrs - I want to get better too