User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Suicide

Battle Record
    0-2

Suicide

Suicide

I got other turquoise... all you ever been, been a bunch of noise... and I don’t wanna diss you just thought you should know... narcolepsy turned to dope boy. When the snakes find them in the grass at least they let me know 07

And I ain’t trying to blind this mental ill state... it just that I’m a bird and always had to migrate... it’s physical and it’s sick and I just want you to know... but who in this world need it? Oh you decide? I heard it in the 🎼 blow

And nah god I’m still just praying you make it up to me... I’m just lost nah wu you got to take it up with me... I read the Quran, I marched I listened, now I made a decision... the worst curse is only the half you don’t know or the other half left just always wishing

The old me would’ve rather died

(Shit so real they swear I’m a dismiss it all... yeah P this is how the fallen fall)

- - - Updated - - -

Fallen and the walking dead fall*

- - - Updated - - -

It’s a wolf kicking my ass

- - - Updated - - -

Ass tap... them bitches just said fuck her up wu... above the rim, jump any of them? Game believe me �� they don’t love me too
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Suicide

It was too “Never Surrender”

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t deserve the Heeve of little miss Robin Hood... but I guess that comes from your side when you playing off sides. They should stay catching every drop cause if that what it takes I still stick the stakes that’s real when you don’t pretend it would when you come from the hood. ok by you, they swear they want me to say but they not with me up at night screaming or crying because they remind you they raped you every single fucking day.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919