User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I took an oath in voodo only

Battle Record
    0-2

I took an oath in voodo only

What do you do when a witch used your voodoo to marry in witchcraft too without permission or even telling me and it stole my rites. I believe that is what happened. I haven’t spoken to any of them in almost a decade but still feel sick and like a circle that I never even took an oath in or even knew about. How do I protect myself and my body again and get witchcraft off me. ESPECIALLY when I’m not even a witch to begin with? And if those bitches ever do read this and realize they’re caught... human trafficking is 25 years and violating civil rites is another 25 too... Not a matter for police like fine what are the rules and laws here? And how do I protect myself?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes... I know for fact and the first time someone got into my house and I didn’t know how was right after in 2001. I got the split second of that “wedding” too. They never even asked or told me or even had permission. I did agree to marry in voodoo in 95 but never witchcraft in 01. And I feel the witchcraft is what is making me sick still and I’m scared it’s being used to sleep me and use me as their trash can and closet too. I believe this is how someone was getting into my home in NC a few years ago as well. They sleep me. I’ve gone to professionals and used send back kits and it does not help. What do I do now to protect myself and health?

- - - Updated - - -

With the repeats and abuse getting so extreme... but always the same pattern just excellarated and worse each time. Is there a game where they get paid to use and hurt me or do they just do it for fun? How do I find out? But more so how do I just make it all stop and feel safe again. Who do you go to when someone has broken the rules and needs to be checked or like if it’s not a game do they just sell me for money? I feel like im the only one that doesn’t know what’s going on but so tired of not feeling like myself and being sick all the time too. I don’t know what to do or where to go to just get the witch craft off me!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

THEY NEVER EVEN TOLD ME OR HAD MY PERMISSION!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Voodoo only get them fucking bitches off me!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to be and feel like myself again... Someone is still kicking my mother fucking ass and it’s not fair. You can’t just steal someone’s rites and not even ever had permission to or even tell me what’s going on!!!

- - - Updated - - -

How it seem like everyone have all these rites to my body and never asked or even had permission at all? Stop hitting me with pins and water a second too... it’s MY body and I want to back! I have every rite to know what’s going on too!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Stop tapping my ass too... how did some many people even get on my body without permission too?

- - - Updated - - -

I want everybody off of me... I’m not letting anybody on my body without even knowing who!!! I want to speak to 1991 please... or any of my fathers family is fine too!

- - - Updated - - -

These past 6 years have been fucking unreal - who thinks they own me now too?

- - - Updated - - -

My birth father*
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: I took an oath in voodo only

I entered at “is this the end” and “Hail Mary”

- - - Updated - - -

I need help writing or suggestions for belly v (5) subtitled “bitches skipping scenes) then they can fill in 3 and 4 but I need help... I don’t know much about the story or goings on in hip hop but I know my side and what happened when my story REALLY set off at “back to life accapello) I just really only have a few scenes I wanna put in.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran away... they called and said cops were on their way... started bleeding from the stress and waited at the basement door... when the cops knocked and came in the house we ran out the back and thru the woods and on the other side of the woods my sister was driving down the road and caught us anyway and took me to the police station... I got admitted to mental again. (Running thru the woods in the dark and I heard Jen fall and running back to get her was weird to me how far behind she was)

Life like a video and what you think of when you hear a song

- - - Updated - - -

Life like a video... something most of us share... right?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I aced a computer test by accident and got into corporate and went straight... where would I have gotten if it wasn’t for wishes - but tell me again I didn’t earn that shit in the end or not prove that I did.

- - - Updated - - -

My code was 5 cause my beeper was out of town with a 526 exchange I think it was... and after getting pranked 64x I didn’t want anybody getting my number so I’d just beep with code 5

- - - Updated - - -

Or what ever pay phone number with code 5.:. Shit was way different then

- - - Updated - - -

That’s why I’m 5
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Nice!

Battle Record
    0-2

@McRudeBoy lol why?

That stuck together panic... back to back and immediately separate... I practically had to push my boy out the car still moving once.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

im drunk on shandy disciple lol my brain is wizzing.

- - - Updated - - -

are you an alcoholic?

Battle Record
    0-2

Yeah I def have the tendencies but nah I chilled out...

I CANT STAND CIRCLING OR NOT FEELING LIKE MYSELF... if I kiss my hands one more time - and nothing - why do I not get my own say oveR my own body and they are allowed to? How do I feel and be myself all the time again?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way there is multiple people tapping me... how that even happen and how do I protect myself?

- - - Updated - - -

Why do I tell the website? cause all my old friends traded me in and we’re the worst ones and nobody else will tell me or talk about it.

- - - Updated - - -

My friend has a friend named that I think... I never met her just took my friend to pick up a cake and I stayed in the car. Is that significant?

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody will tell me or explain what’s going on... but my boy whose mad generous on the expensive shit but was tripping over a few sips of ginger ale.

- - - Updated - - -

I graduated with 10 people... I went to ACE... I hardly knew anybody

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I think I pretty much have an idea except for who or why... I’ll be fine... I just wanna know why everyone traded me in or even put me on the block to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Chopping block* auction block* not block block it was a figure of speech

- - - Updated - - -

After today’s calls like the apologies kinda made it worse...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

My dad went from 10-100... if it’s because he knew my phone would be back in 3 days and now knows what they did to me... I’m telling
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I’m not fighting anybody over you at all... I know better... I’m fighting for pire and to make sure this shit never happen ever fucking again. It’s a wolf - that’s all the psychic told me. And yeah maybe one that been after him before but I’m not sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know how many times a day I have to fucking say I know not?

- - - Updated - - -

I know I didn’t even do shit to begin with... they see a baby and strike and like my babies best be ok because I will light shit the fuck up

- - - Updated - - -

Get off me and get off my mother fucking roof...

- - - Updated - - -

I deserve to be myself and get peace and comfort in my own fucking body. They twist around EVERY THING!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I hope somebody is finally fucking helping...

- - - Updated - - -

Nah why it even had to be like this to even begin with... when is my nightmare over?

- - - Updated - - -

Day and fucking night ever since Norwalk and I’m fucking exhausted if you can’t tell...

- - - Updated - - -

Just PLEASE get ALL them bitches off me and my body PLEASE... I can’t even pray without hearing so hoe ask for forgiveness

- - - Updated - - -

Stalking me is a lot like text messages when you can’t tell the tone... you can’t process the same thought with a different heart.

- - - Updated - - -

Especially when you just covering up your own shit...

- - - Updated - - -

This shit is fucking unreal... I don’t feel good... it’s like being held hostage in your own body. I can’t fucking stand them and I don’t want to be forced to feel like them or kiss my own hands either. Our ghosts don’t do that...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it’s bad... it’s never been this bad either.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel you but I don’t trust them

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah... I don’t want to feel like or sound like them either. Or be tapped by 3 different people. This shit not a joke to me. I’m humiliated. I’m the one who is hated... I have like 5 friends and not even sure I trust all of them. Why didn’t anybody even tell me back then like 02 or 03? And them bitches just running rounds like it’s a joke? I’m sick... I look like hell... been ran into the ground. Every time I start to get my shape back they just hit me again. I was doing so good and even started back to light exercise and they just came in tapping, forcing my hands, kissing my hands, making me look ugly... my pics more insane than I am. And like... publicly everything popped off too getting hit so hard I can’t even pay attention. NAH... everybody has to leave except my immediate family and blood. Woke up in mental 2 or 3 times on my birthday... you start to think god himself hate you for no reason just to find out it’s just some privy tricks. Nah too many people here to even begin with...

- - - Updated - - -

I feel so sick and disgusting... especially the days I can’t even fucking get dressed.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t need a personality adjustment I worked hard on my self and can’t stand being forced to feel like people like them

- - - Updated - - -

They literally make me sick and confused and I get lost run in circles... since like 01 with the opera on my voicemail. I HATE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS FOR REAL, grow the fuck up!!! Go tell God you run or own somebody. And I never want to see, hear, or speak to or have anything to do with my old friends ever again - and def don’t ever come back to apologize either. I feel like I’m losing connection with everybody I love or care about.

- - - Updated - - -

Now they wanna sit here and try to make me their bitch? I’m tired of everybody right now. And if you helping since I was crying in the shower for help you don’t move fast enough. And then my kids... I deserve to be myself and get better so I can meet my kids. I have to deal with the odds of what that really be when there is an absent parent. You see them once and then they’re gone again. I saw it every instance I’ve heard of... and nah I want them to be them I want them to get what they want. I won’t drag them back if they don’t even want to be here. Im scared... it already feels like I lost them twice.

- - - Updated - - -

04 05... it’s was nightmare then and even worse now. FOR WHAT?

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf they even attacking me for to even begin with?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah if it’s like this I don’t wanna be here anymore any way... just do it then! I’m not even trying to get my say or way - I’m aiming for COMFORT AND PEACE IN MY OWN MOTHERFUCKING BODY ALONE!

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to know the truth...

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not my nature... it’s not my culture... and it’s fucking making me sick

- - - Updated - - -

We not even gonna talk about the torture and abuse

- - - Updated - - -

NO WAY IN HELL WOULD THAT EVER HAPPEN?!?!?? How many times do I have to tell them no... nah I don’t ever want to get married now

- - - Updated - - -

Dream? This isn’t my dream... it’s some sick haters dictation

- - - Updated - - -

It’s a bunch of dumb ass bitches having fun

- - - Updated - - -

yeah and I look even more stupid starting to glitch passing out decision trees and shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m just going to try to sleep... almost every night I pray it’s the last night they fuck with me... that never happens. Why no one protects me and my body?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

It’s like I’m kissing my hands and they trying to force me to go to my old friends for help... yeah fucking right. They’re the ones who hurt me the most.

- - - Updated - - -

And if that bitch really was outside the court house and I wasn’t hallucinating... yeah I might press charges

- - - Updated - - -

I want that entire side gone and away from me... I’m not some joke or a game. Did you plan that set up with Kevin on me?

- - - Updated - - -

And me having to tell everyone instead of you. Is my worst nightmare as well... I always used to shake my head at dr Phil and other talk shows that people put their personal business out there... SO WHY? WHY DO I GET A FUCKING NIGHTMARE INSTEAD?

- - - Updated - - -

I woke up and thought it was finally over...

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know why this is happening to me and how to stop it?

- - - Updated - - -

Everybody talking soulmate... I’m talking pire bitch

- - - Updated - - -

Who demanded to be my soulmate praying for forgiveness when I try to talk to my god?

- - - Updated - - -

Who’s trying to be my god tapping and splashing my body? YOU HAVE NO CLUE

- - - Updated - - -

And why are they all in my business to even begin with?

- - - Updated - - -

I have the one week and a few split seconds and I’m humiliated. Now I have to deal with I humiliate you too?

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t assume anything except that you’d be here when I woke up

- - - Updated - - -

Nah this isn’t some runner up tribe... FUCK EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU I RATHER BE DEAD

- - - Updated - - -

I know and I know... but you can at least get them off me and keep them away from me.

- - - Updated - - -

and nah that doesn’t mean I’m over here living like this either.

- - - Updated - - -

WTF is the tug of war over anyway?

- - - Updated - - -

If I been vouix the entire time... why I only saw my bikini again twice?

- - - Updated - - -

Kevin I told you go away or die and I really fucking mean it - you make me sick

- - - Updated - - -

I hate all of them...

- - - Updated - - -

If that’s what you had planned I’m sorry but no motherfucking way

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t want to be with anybody I just want to be and feel like myself without being circled

- - - Updated - - -

Nah this shit being bossed around in my own body not since that 04 or 05 attack they tried to say was my dream

- - - Updated - - -

Well someone just solve it cause I’m not going to be forced to live like them

- - - Updated - - -

Get off me faggot... I’m not going to be your bitch either

- - - Updated - - -

Nah they all have to go and leave me alone and never come back again...

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not sitting here with some bitter bitch trying to run or own me either. I’m not even bi... I never slept with a girl and never will.

- - - Updated - - -

If you understood the magnitude of disrespect and what they did to me i do kinda think you would understand

- - - Updated - - -

They keep sitting here saying love... these freaks wouldn’t know what the first thing about it even is. And nah I rather be alone the rest of my life than forced to side with ANY of them!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I want peace and comfort in my own body and not to be stalked by that breed or anyone and nah that isn’t my karma or demons either

- - - Updated - - -

They keep trying to pose triangle too and I’m just like I do kinda wish it was just “only for the night” cause I still don’t get to see or have my kids back anyway and it’s been torture ever since

- - - Updated - - -

Restitution? Are you even serious cause I’m so fucking tired after 6 years straight and what they did I’m thinking needle

- - - Updated - - -

Yes.

- - - Updated - - -

im really allergic to them and get sick easy

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll delete everything idgaf

- - - Updated - - -

I can write more none of this shit even matter to me... I’m mother fucking like beyond humiliated and torn apart I don’t want to be anyone’s business but my immediate family and blood

- - - Updated - - -

I have every rite to get peace and comfort in my own body (being forced to share it with THEIR demons is not peace and comfort

- - - Updated - - -

I really and truly do not know how to get them off me

- - - Updated - - -

So I’m just gonna be sick and pace until someone that does know how help...

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not even funny...

- - - Updated - - -

Not since 2007 except a literal half a second and I just couldn’t. What’s he even doing here?

- - - Updated - - -

Yup... for real

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t want to listen to what? The voices in my head? Are you even serious right now? And I’m the crazy one?

- - - Updated - - -

get off my roof and nah I always thought it was being crazy prior until I heard than saw some factual shit

- - - Updated - - -

In 04 and 05... I took a pill and it all went away so I believe them

- - - Updated - - -

They usually go away if I just leave my pire and family alone

- - - Updated - - -

Only Rivera and Amy knew I was going I could’ve told Jess but nah I’m not sure

- - - Updated - - -

nah I’m done...

- - - Updated - - -

GET OFF ME!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I want it all deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Please don’t let them get away with doing this to me too.

- - - Updated - - -

No.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe when they get off me

- - - Updated - - -

Get off me

- - - Updated - - -

HOW CAN YOU JUST FUCKING SIT THERE AND NOT GET THEM OFF ME?

- - - Updated - - -

Like the computer... and you’re telling ME that? Like I don’t know?

- - - Updated - - -

Ever since Norwalk...

- - - Updated - - -

Since 2001

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry 2000... I’m not entertaining or sharing my body with them I fucking refuse it’s my body

- - - Updated - - -

It’s all good... god know for real

- - - Updated - - -

Pins in my eyes again too... they are making me so sick it’s not even funny
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919