User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Pusha T - Nosetalgia (Remix) ft Kendrick Lamar

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Pusha T - Nosetalgia (Remix) ft Kendrick Lamar

Made a Pusha T remix. Any feedback is appreciated. I'm always looking to work with new artist.

Replied to
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...Down-Prototype

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...-(Music-Video)
    Follow Me
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Pusha T - Nosetalgia (Remix) ft Kendrick Lamar

Dope to see you're still doin' your thing out there too. the beat knocks for sure man! cool remix of a dope track. almost weird hearing this over another instrumental cause I've bumped the original so much but I dig it and it sounds natural still with them over it. props! would love to mess with one of your beats sometime man. glad you're still poppin' in here to the site and I caught this one.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Could have sworn I responded to this, but you already know what it is, Tech. This is flames. Sounds clean and well put together.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Think it's been over 10 years? I'm thankful rapbattles is still active board wise. Yeah Cody I definitely got you brother ill reach out for your email in case you don't see my response here. Thanks Celph Taut, I have more to come.

Hell yea that shit fire!! Sick flows!! Why yall aint put no real hook on this yall trippin.

I like the vid the stutter effect is cool. The black on the top and bottom of the screen for youtube to put all its info shit there was a clever idea, but when I look at it full screen and the youtube info isn't there would prefer the black not to be there and the vid to be bigger, but I think most people wouldn't even notice that.
    P.H.P. Muzik