User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Tupac Quote

Battle Record
    0-2

Tupac Quote

I'm still trying to figure out what "A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soldier dies once" means. Since his pic on the banner for this site I assume thare are some fans. Does anybofy know what that means?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Re: Tupac Quote

He was referring to William Shakespeare, who put the words in Caesar's mouth in his infamous play, and did it much better "A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once."

As far as I know, it was Shakespeare who came up with this, rather than paraphrasing Caesar's writings. I could be wrong though.

Dude made an account just to answer that.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, a substantial percentage of the site's population were primarily interested in naked guys instead of the hip-hop pantheon of lyrical content.

Battle Record
    0-2

LMAO and yeah he might be the stalker... That's facts but since I can't do shit about it no matter how many times I tried to report incidents and was the one that ended up in mental instead - I have learned to live and deal with it by saying I don't give a fuck it's ALL under god. And God will get him back for me.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as the reference... I still don't understand what it means.

- - - Updated - - -

And stalker... please don't try to show me what the valiant taste of death is either. That's the part that scares me!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a lot of friends who are gay and bi... it was only an issue to me when it was MY MAN. It's a dangerous playing field but the one that I respect most is the ones that admit it. I love people who are mature enough to a point that they can admit exactly who they are and not give a fuck.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919