User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: RB's Zombie Apocalypse Thread

Soule

RB's Zombie Apocalypse Thread

If you could choose four other RB members to survive the zombie apocalypse, current or past, who would be your team? What would be your plan? Where would ya'll go? And what would be your main weapons of choice?

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: RB's Zombie Apocalypse Thread

i met some cool cats while being here but ima go with

i got shine shes pretty ghetto prolly wouldnt win a fight but would die out tryen if you know what i mean..

weapons wise some alcoholic spray and a lighter..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

assuming its the walking dead type of zombies . . . I would steal a big boat and live off the water. the mobility would allow me to move around infected zones and give me the freedom to move from point to point to search for resources like food and medicines.

Id load up my arsenal and take MCD, Soule, Dabble, and Rude

MCD because it seems like he would be a good person to scavenge for resources with
    Soule because he knows his way around a boat and would make the best co-captain
    Dabble because if we got swarmed he would probably go rage mode and kill 50 zombies before i even made it to my rifle
    And Rude because i dont want to have to snuggle up next to you fucks when its cold out

My weapon of choice? I mean. . my choices are pretty much endless as i have recurve and cross bows, swords and every type of knife you could want, and a gun or two at my disposal
    Last edited by Nohbody; October 20th, 2021 at 07:31 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Soule

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    Soule because he knows his way around a boat and would make the best co-captain

Battle Record
    1-0

lol nice

Soule

Water would also be my pick, as I love the ocean AND zombies can't swim (normally).

My team would consist of Nash, Rude, Nohbody and MCD.

- Nash, because he's my best friend.
    - Rude, because she's a dope fucking person and has never done me dirty. Plus she's a girl, and sausage parties are gay.
    - Nohbody, because he's a gun owner so we go pew pew, pew pew pew pew, pew, pew pew pew, blat blat blat blat blat!
    - MCD, because he's British and a cool dude, and he'd be entertaining musically.

Weapons of choice would be Nohbody's gun collection, a harpoon for food (y'all can catch our food, I'll work the boat, can't kill my sea babies), and a samurai sword because RZA.

Battle Record
    3-1

Me when all the people i know who talked shit about my guns run up to my crib when zombies attack

Soule

Awwww, you can't leave Cap'N Soule' out, bruh.

Battle Record
    5-0

2trip
    Killing spree
    Krucial thirteen
    Cereal

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Soule' View Post
    Awwww, you can't leave Cap'N Soule' out, bruh.
    lol im talking bout those people who try to label me as a right wing radical or think i need to answer for every school shooting because i own a lot of guns

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    2trip
    Killing spree
    Krucial thirteen
    Cereal
    respect ill take you to