User Tag List

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 377

Thread: FL Chat

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: FL Chat

Sooooo you don't want a shot at the belt?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Sooooo you don't want a shot at the belt?
    Nah.

Battle Record
    34-10

Damn. That's a bummer, brah.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    34-10

Any chance you LLL and 1-2 punch folks can vote on the FL battles?

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Re: Hiro vs Lay Doubt

Lmao

- - - Updated - - -

His name is HiroPlus btw which is relevant to two of my bars
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: HiroPlus vs Lay Doubt

That’s right guys my name is relevant! Thanks for noticing

Battle Record
    0-1

This scrubby guy is snuffed and marked, call my whatt fuckkn Earp. I liked the setup from 1-2 to 3-4 but I did have to look up who that person was. I get it now but I was looking for more things relating to the name beside just mentioning him and I couldn’t, maybe you could educate me.
    With the second line I assume it’s basketball stuff I don’t watch sports but I like the plus minused from this earth part. Good setup with the line before as far as the scheme goes.
    Now it gets interesting. When you said frying up this twerp I get that you’re just rhyming more stuff but I consider that filler, but you did save it with the next line. So yea you raggedy fuck actually tough line was decent and then like I said the next line was very dope. But then you do it again with faggoty cunt. And I had to look up mark Cuban too and I’ve seen him before but as an “average listener” you have to understand if someone is gonna miss a reference that’s your fault not theirs, that’s why I try not to make such specific references but it’s cool. I really have no idea what the whole Mark Cuban line means tho you’ll have to explain “life will cost plus drugs”. Maybe he plugs things in commercials and his last name is Cuban so you’re reaching trying to relate this to drugs: just let me know if I’m wrong. Okay so yes I’m both retarded and stupid. I do like the way this line looks. Lay to the Doubt is cool all by itself on its own line. And the next line was legit funny and great. Taking ya scalp is another one of those filler things. And the rest kind of sucks.
    Just my personal opinion

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

I was saying your life will cost you (Plus) your dugs aka gimme your blow or get merked.

Mark Cuban started a discount pharmaceutical company, where people without insurance can get their prescriptions for the low. It’s called Cost Plus Drugs. He’s a multibillionaire who owns an NBA team, and that startup has received quite a bit of press and attention.

Nothing wrong with having to research a punch/reference though. Happens to the best of us. Good battle, bud.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    0-1

Okay! I like that more now for sure. I don’t do blow tho so idk what would happen in that situation. Imo you are correct with saying a little research isn’t bad but when I looked up mark Cuban it didn’t immediately say anything about the plus drugs thing. Just saying sometimes people don’t know what they’re looking for so be careful bc lines go over heads and in battles that’s bars wasted. The only person you’re insulting is me. And if I don’t like sports then I’m not gonna know an nba team guy so I don’t understand the reference. Which is no fault of my own or you people like different stuff. That’s why I kept it pretty general. Still I have to say they completely took out your best line at the end ��

Battle Record
    46-9

Yea for sure. I think part of it is after 20+ years of battles on this site and others, it’s tough to still come up with original shit that hasn’t been done and isn’t played. Which can lead to dropping references some might not be familiar with.

You ever seen Shark Tank? Super popular show Mark Cuban is on. Been around for like 15 years by now.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways time to take my bitch ass to bed already. Maybe we’ll get a few votes later in the day.

Peace!
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    0-1

Ooh yes that’s where I’ve seen his face! I totally get what you’re saying I’m just here trying to motivate people lol and practice. you see me. I’m excited to exhibit my talent so let’s go.soon zzz

Battle Record
    34-10

Can we get these battles closed por favor?

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

@MV r u still champ for FL?

- - - Updated - - -

@MV.

Battle Record
    34-10

Yes.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

@MV. Wanna setup a 10 liner for the belt