User Tag List

Page 2 of 196 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 2927

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Heatwave thread is closed until I calculate Ryno's score. When I'm finished the thread will re-open and it will continue on like this. I'll have the score up after work.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Heatwave thread now open again.

Battle Record
    32-6

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season or Tourney? Or both?)

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Aside from Friday-Sunday, which are days that I won't be around unless a small window in the early morning hours, I can be around Monday-Thursday. On the weekends (Sunday) I can do a little maintenance, Mondays I can have new battles up and have a mag ready.
    My contact info is elsyjey@gmail.com and 9375094235. Like I said, there will be times where I'm not around, but that doesn't mean I'll be ghost. You can hit me up whenever an issue comes up or just reach out.

Battle Record
    32-6

Heatwave thread now open again.

Battle Record
    32-6

Here are some keypoints to remember about Heatwave:

●It takes 50 pts to champ. After 50 pts has been reached, all pts reset. Then Heatwave Champion defends until 50 pts is reached again, at that time he either retains or someone new champs.

●1 post at a time. When you drop, I close the thread, score the bar, then re-open the thread. NEVER drop back to back posts, and ALWAYS monitor the score <<<<< by doing this, you won't waste any of your material.

●Get the timing down from when I close the thread and then re-open it. When somebody drops a new post, you should see my post directly after it. Then you can post. This will increase your odds of champing and also save you from needlessly wasting material (in the event the scores are reset).

Battle Record
    32-6

Heatwave thread is now opened. It's the weekend, I'll be out until Monday.

Battle Record
    8-5

Wtf is going on here

Battle Record
    32-6

If there are enough ppl signed up by Monday we can start with Week 1.

Battle Record
    32-6

This new Chino XL/Stu Bangas joint is FIRE. My god.

Battle Record
    32-6

I'm working on a pre-season mag to post by Monday (tomorrow) morning. We still have a few spots to lock down before we proceed with Week 1, but I'll make sure to have content up for those already signed in.

Battle Record
    32-6

Okay so we have 2 issues on the ballot we need to discuss and I'd appreciate your input on:

1. In the event that voting stagnates for whatever reason, should we resort to the Emphasis Scorecard to quickly close battles in order to advance through each week smoothly? Keep in mind that I'm signed up as well so we would need a reliable guest to handle the scoring assignment.

2. Should we maintain the current 50 point/reset standard for Heatwave or make points accumulate? 50 points would still be necessary to champ, but it would happen incrementally i.e. 50/100/150/200 etc.
    Last edited by Wuxia; July 10th, 2023 at 06:29 PM

Battle Record
    32-6

@Diso @Slayerr. @Knox ville @Exalted. @King Dee Bee @Fitzgerald

You guys should most definitely sign up.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Diso @Slayerr. @Knox ville @Exalted. @King Dee Bee @Fitzgerald

You guys should most definitely sign up.
    Last edited by Wuxia; July 10th, 2023 at 06:41 PM

Battle Record
    32-6

@MV I'll take Baron in our Team Battle.

Battle Record
    5-7

Mag?

Battle Record
    32-6

Next mag scheduled for Wednesday at the end of Week 1.