User Tag List

Page 3 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 2927

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    @MV I'll take Baron in our Team Battle.
    we need @Barcotic to post next?

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Yeah @Barcotic and @MV still need to post.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

All bars due tonight 12am PST/3am EST.

Battle Record
    32-6

Damn, staying up late ain't easy no more. LOL.

Battle Record
    8-5

Apologies completely forgot this world existed

Battle Record
    32-6

This week features a kind of lengthy mag. I'll be sure to have it up Wednesday morning.

Battle Record
    32-6

The HOF Class Of 2023 has 10 inductees and they will all be revealed in this week's mag.

Battle Record
    5-7

Quote Originally Posted by Bahriman View Post
    Apologies completely forgot this world existed
    Same

Battle Record
    7-5

I don’t even why the fuck y’all give barcoatbitch chances he stay letting y’all niggas down and y’all continue
    To fuck wit this Remedial ass Square.

Battle Record
    32-6

You won't see me dropping feed in any of the NS battles due to the fact I go in on commentary for each of those bars in the mag. It isn't because I was disgusted with your shit or anything, lol.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Baron Mynd do you want to go with a no contest for the team battle or take a loss? I'm fine with a no contest because it wasn't your fault your partner bailed.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

It’s a tough one; not so much for me because records are meaningless IMO and I’m just here to sign up for everything to keep this alive… but you also need to take into account here that it sets a precedent for later on.

Would people be deterred from taking part in teams (or even triple battles) if they thought that they would catch an L themselves if their partner(s) no showed the battle? They absolutely could be. While if their opponent drops out and they get a no-contest on their name and only the no shower takes an L - that encourages people to show up regardless. Feel me? It also punishes the ones that let us down, letting them escape with a no-contest instead of an L wouldn’t be right, so as to deter them from no-showing. I also don’t feel that the winning team that did show up should have their win taken away. They did their job.

In my opinion here

Winning Team - Both get a win
    Losing Team member that showed up - No contest / No W or L
    Losing Team member that didn’t show - Gets a loss

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    It’s a tough one; not so much for me because records are meaningless IMO and I’m just here to sign up for everything to keep this alive… but you also need to take into account here that it sets a precedent for later on.

Would people be deterred from taking part in teams (or even triple battles) if they thought that they would catch an L themselves if their partner(s) no showed the battle? They absolutely could be. While if their opponent drops out and they get a no-contest on their name and only the no shower takes an L - that encourages people to show up regardless. Feel me? It also punishes the ones that let us down, letting them escape with a no-contest instead of an L wouldn’t be right, so as to deter them from no-showing. I also don’t feel that the winning team that did show up should have their win taken away. They did their job.

In my opinion here

Winning Team - Both get a win
    Losing Team member that showed up - No contest / No W or L
    Losing Team member that didn’t show - Gets a loss
    That would be the ideal way to do it. Alright we'll handle it this way moving forward.

Battle Record
    32-6

Just wrapped up the mag. It's a big one. I'll post it throughout the AM.

- - - Updated - - -

Battle Record
    7-5

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post

- - - Updated - - -

good shit!

Battle Record
    11-5

dope

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS