User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: "HEATWAVE" 1-2 Punch Cypher (HEATWAVE CHAMPION - Ryno)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

"HEATWAVE" 1-2 Punch Cypher (HEATWAVE CHAMPION - Ryno)

Last edited by Wuxia; July 6th, 2023 at 11:35 AM

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: "HEATWAVE" 1-2 PL Cypher

This cypher is open and available all season long without posting limitations to your bars.

Battle Record
    32-6

Re: "HEATWAVE" 1-2 Punch Cypher

Here are the details on how each cypher will be judged. I will use the ES to score each bar, 1+ point per attribute, with +8 points in total possible for each bar. I won't be waiting until the end of the cypher to grade all bars, that's just way too extra and time-consuming for me with it being easy to get overwhelmed. So, after each bar is posted I will score it with the ES. This is equivalent to voting. Once you post a bar, I'll score it, HOWEVER, you have to give me time to do it before posting a new drop. After I've graded a bar, then you can proceed to continue. The cypher should look like this:

Bar
    ES
    Bar
    ES...

...and so on. Sometimes I'll score a bar immediately after it's posted, other times I will get to it as when convenient for me to do so. First come first served, no taking turns. It will be stop and go, so you might want to pre-write and monitor the thread to post your material as fast as possible to build up your point totals. Which brings me to the purpose of the ES...

...in order to champ the punch cypher, you must acquire +50 points. The first person to reach +50 will be the champ and get the accomplishment. After we have a Heatwave Champion, point totals will reset, and the champion will defend the title against EVERYBODY similar to a roasting session. Again, +50 will be the requirement to defend or become new champion.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

so can we start posting bars now?

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6

Yeah you can start now. Remember that once a bar is posted, it has to be followed up with an ES Score from me before the next bar can be dropped.

Bar
    ES
    Bar
    ES

You can't post bar after bar in succession, like...

Bar
    Bar
    Bar
    Bar

You're essentially waiting for me to vote on each bar, but you want to keep an eye on the thread so that you can be next to drop after I score the bar.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Is he sleek? No. He’s never balled out. Can’t win w/ cheap flows…
    Homie ur rhymes r such a hard reach, every battle should end w/ free throws.
    I contort limbs on a simp. Let’s get it crackin cuz I’m clappin for action…
    The only thing takin a turn for the worst this match, is ur neck when I snap it.
    One of a kind? Psh, lil homie u’ve never scorched when u rhyme…
    Im burnt out on what I’ve seen from u, I’d rather put a torch in my eyes.
    He ain’t a real g. Feel me? Bro his whole fantasy hardly cool…
    Last time he moved bags w/ the heat blazin, was corn hole at the family bbq.
    Do or die. I’m no pirate but I’ll open ur chest n collect a canny prize…
    Rounds’ll fly. Got a stick on em from all sides like Seamus from Family Guy.
    He’ll go flying through the air. Yeah he’s finished, ill pop tha cans…
    Cuz once I flash the gun we’ll see this kid get suspended like Ja Morant.
    Shits gettin grisly for kid. Try n play dead w/ me? I’ll bare caps…
    Either I air straps or fold ur teeth in an instance like bear traps.

Battle Record
    32-6

Is he sleek? No. He’s never balled out. Can’t win w/ cheap flows…
    Homie ur rhymes r such a hard reach, every battle should end w/ free throws.
    Personals
    Wordplays
    Comedy
    Directness
    Creativity

+5

I contort limbs on a simp. Let’s get it crackin cuz I’m clappin for action…
    The only thing takin a turn for the worst this match, is ur neck when I snap it.
    Wordplays
    Directness
    Creativity

+3

One of a kind? Psh, lil homie u’ve never scorched when u rhyme…
    Im burnt out on what I’ve seen from u, I’d rather put a torch in my eyes.
    Personals
    Wordplays
    Directness
    Creativity

+4

He ain’t a real g. Feel me? Bro his whole fantasy hardly cool…
    Last time he moved bags w/ the heat blazin, was corn hole at the family bbq.
    Wordplays
    Freshness
    Comedy
    Criticals
    Directness
    Creativity

+6

Do or die. I’m no pirate but I’ll open ur chest n collect a canny prize…
    Rounds’ll fly. Got a stick on em from all sides like Seamus from Family Guy.
    Wordplays
    Freshness
    Creativity

+3

He’ll go flying through the air. Yeah he’s finished, ill pop tha cans…
    Cuz once I flash the gun we’ll see this kid get suspended like Ja Morant.
    Wordplays
    Freshness
    Criticals
    Creativity

+4

Shits gettin grisly for kid. Try n play dead w/ me? I’ll bare caps…
    Either I air straps or fold ur teeth in an instance like bear traps.
    Wordplays
    Directness
    Creativity

+3

Total Points = 28

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Re: "HEATWAVE" 1-2 Punch Cypher (OPEN FOR DROPS)

so you just reusing old generics, Ry? wack

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=154255

The Tour Da France is sorta wack, but it’s fans adore their devotion
    They bike ride thru the Alps to cheering fans, u upcycled a whole verse n nobody noticed
    Broke said ur dopest lines that family BBQ shit? homie it blows
    that’s straight buns and ur overdone garbage gettin raked over the coals
    them lines older than old you fake motherfucker
    we should replace you with Wuxia, since you’re only here to make up the numbers
    try taking the summer off.. aint no way this biting fag can diss me
    for showing up to the Heatwave unprotected you gon need more than a fact or fifty
    Bash a sissy, & we all know you’ve got previous dork
    so I wasn’t surprised id seen ‘em before, just shocked to read they were yours
    bitch cheating the scorecards w/ way below average writtens
    any points for creativity you had been given will be ‘docked to death’ like Harold Shipman
    those repackaged misses get no wins from opponents
    but ur so far under our radars, you prob didn’t even think we would notice

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6

The Tour Da France is sorta wack, but it’s fans adore their devotion
    They bike ride thru the Alps to cheering fans, u upcycled a whole verse n nobody noticed
    Personals
    Wordplays
    Freshness
    Comedy
    Criticals
    Directness
    Creativity

+7

Broke said ur dopest lines that family BBQ shit? homie it blows
    that’s straight buns and ur overdone garbage gettin raked over the coals
    Personals
    Wordplays
    Freshness
    Comedy
    Criticals
    Directness
    Creativity

+7

them lines older than old you fake motherfucker
    we should replace you with Wuxia, since you’re only here to make up the numbers
    Personals
    Freshness
    Directness
    Creativity

+4

try taking the summer off.. aint no way this biting fag can diss me
    for showing up to the Heatwave unprotected you gon need more than a fact or fifty
    Personals
    Freshness
    Directness

+3

Bash a sissy, & we all know you’ve got previous dork
    so I wasn’t surprised id seen ‘em before, just shocked to read they were yours
    Personals
    Wordplays
    Freshness
    Comedy
    Criticals
    Directness
    Creativity

+7

bitch cheating the scorecards w/ way below average writtens
    any points for creativity you had been given will be ‘docked to death’ like Harold Shipman
    Personals
    Wordplays
    Freshness
    Criticals
    Directness
    Creativity

+6

those repackaged misses get no wins from opponents
    but ur so far under our radars, you prob didn’t even think we would notice
    Personals
    Wordplays
    Directness

+3

Total Points = 37
    Last edited by Wuxia; July 6th, 2023 at 02:35 PM

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Just got back from the Navy. Playin it crazy. Service pistols been sprayin em lately…
    Now I’m all ‘about face’ shots. Homie one trigger squeeze’ll make ya grill do a 180.
    Step to the plate. Catch a Louisville slugger or bullet. It gets super ugly n mad fast…
    I smash cats! If I flash gats, he’ll take an L from EVERYTHING I pitch like Bucky McBadbat.
    I LOVE a harsh retort. No matter the weather I’ll leave em slumped n sorts…
    If u think he’ll ‘Win? Chill’… he’ll be feeling it pretty soon once I dump his corpse.
    Show em love? If I pull up he’ll know it’s us cuz we’re deadly n holdin slugs…
    Tote n plug! Every round comin off the dome in a matter of minutes like a golden glove.
    Ry the real undertaker. If they need a quick kill u ain’t the one they bother to call…
    Last time he put bodies in the dirt, was at his homies funeral after I slaughtered em all.
    Just a fake thug w/ the blicky. Simps like u r always such a real pity, bummer…
    The only time he’s got the flame goin w/ the pipes, is at his 9-5 working as a shitty plumber.
    Grim reaper flow. It’s hard to keep score w/ punches this deadly. Copy clown?…
    I ‘tally marks’ like u. Ur just another noob in ma graveyard where EVERY body counts.
    I’m sly when it’s tucked. Keep it a buck. Ya spirit gettin lifted once I’m slidin, what’s up?…
    Only way he’s ‘ghost ridin the whip’, is after I’ve pulled up & let an entire clip fly at his truck.
    If I cock it he’s done. No real skills, TRUST me he ain’t stopping me, son…
    Dropping this bum. If he’s ‘in his bag’ after this battle, it’s gonna be the colostomy one.

Battle Record
    32-6

Just got back from the Navy. Playin it crazy. Service pistols been sprayin em lately…
    Now I’m all ‘about face’ shots. Homie one trigger squeeze’ll make ya grill do a 180.
    Wordplays
    Freshness
    Directness
    Creativity

+4

Step to the plate. Catch a Louisville slugger or bullet. It gets super ugly n mad fast…
    I smash cats! If I flash gats, he’ll take an L from EVERYTHING I pitch like Bucky McBadbat.
    Wordplays
    Freshness
    Creativity

+3

I LOVE a harsh retort. No matter the weather I’ll leave em slumped n sorts…
    If u think he’ll ‘Win? Chill’… he’ll be feeling it pretty soon once I dump his corpse.
    Wordplays
    Freshness
    Criticals
    Directness
    Creativity

+5

Show em love? If I pull up he’ll know it’s us cuz we’re deadly n holdin slugs…
    Tote n plug! Every round comin off the dome in a matter of minutes like a golden glove.
    Wordplays
    Freshness
    Creativity

+3

Ry the real undertaker. If they need a quick kill u ain’t the one they bother to call…
    Last time he put bodies in the dirt, was at his homies funeral after I slaughtered em all.
    Wordplays
    Creativity

+2

Just a fake thug w/ the blicky. Simps like u r always such a real pity, bummer…
    The only time he’s got the flame goin w/ the pipes, is at his 9-5 working as a shitty plumber.
    Wordplays
    Creativity

+2

Grim reaper flow. It’s hard to keep score w/ punches this deadly. Copy clown?…
    I ‘tally marks’ like u. Ur just another noob in ma graveyard where EVERY body counts.
    Wordplays
    Freshness
    Criticals
    Directness
    Creativity

+5

I’m sly when it’s tucked. Keep it a buck. Ya spirit gettin lifted once I’m slidin, what’s up?…
    Only way he’s ‘ghost ridin the whip’, is after I’ve pulled up & let an entire clip fly at his truck.
    Wordplays
    Freshness
    Directness
    Creativity

+4

If I cock it he’s done. No real skills, TRUST me he ain’t stopping me, son…
    Dropping this bum. If he’s ‘in his bag’ after this battle, it’s gonna be the colostomy one.
    Wordplays
    Creativity

+2

Total Points = 30
    Last edited by Wuxia; July 6th, 2023 at 10:07 PM

Battle Record
    32-6

Heatwave Champion - Ryno

Total Points = 58

Thread will be re-opened once congratulatory thread is posted in the morning.
    Last edited by Wuxia; July 6th, 2023 at 11:00 PM