User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: MAG - 1-2 PL Preseason

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: MAG - 1-2 PL Preseason

Battle Record
    32-6
    Last edited by Wuxia; July 10th, 2023 at 04:11 AM

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

dope

it’s different reading all the text on background images but different isn’t always bad

thanks for doing this

- - - Updated - - -

i got audios too btw lol

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm about to lose my good internet because of a company going out of business so I will only have hotspot data so this my be my favorite way to kill time soon LOL, not very much to do with slow internet.

the country is still nice tho.

I got fast hotspot data up to 150gb then they throttle me to slow speeds.

do I get a profile card LOL, i'm diasick if you didn't know.
    Last edited by 3viction; July 14th, 2023 at 07:32 AM

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

thanks for the mag. its always appreciated seeing a mag at all let alone some good analysis. i hope this season picks up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Excited for the upcoming MAG - 1-2 PL preseason matches? While gearing up for the action on the field, don't forget to keep your academic game strong! Our platform offers resources to balance your passion for sports with your academic pursuits. Whether you're a football fanatic or a literature lover, our curated projects cater to diverse interests. And with the support of our dedicated Literature Assignment Writers, you can excel in your literary studies while cheering for your favorite team. So, score big both on the pitch and in the classroom with our enriching educational content!