User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: WK06 Sign Ups

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WK06 Sign Ups

IN (REGULAR)

@MV
    @Wuxia
    @Allen Knight
    @Slayerr.
    @Knox ville
    @Bahriman
    @Smog
    @PRESTON Vandersloot
    @Ivy Vandersloot
    @God Of Slaughter
    @Echelon
    @Blick Flair
    @For Battling
    @Plot

IN (TEAM)

IN (TRIOS)

- - - Updated - - -
    @Barcotic @Diso @Kill Spree @Phalanx @Ryno @Fitzgerald @Blue Bayou @3viction @MARION MOTLEY
    @Cred
    @Orc
    @Unfukwitable

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: WK06 Sign Ups

In for a bit.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    In for a bit.
    Welcome back, dude.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    In for a bit.
    We no longer have any due dates so it might take some time, just check back every now and then for the next month or two and Week 7 will be here before you know it.

Battle Record
    8-5

Should push for due dates

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Bahriman View Post
    Should push for due dates
    If we can get 5 people that want due dates back we can make it happen and have a substitution program set in place for people who are delaying the week and projected to no-show. Like, if your opponent isn't responsive to my mentions, he can be subbed out for somebody who signed up to substitute. My goal either way is to reduce no-shows to zero.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't really matter all that much to me. I'll still be here to update everything and check for progress. September and October are binge months for Horror movies around here, so I'm not going anywhere.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    If we can get 5 people that want due dates back we can make it happen and have a substitution program set in place for people who are delaying the week and projected to no-show. Like, if your opponent isn't responsive to my mentions, he can be subbed out for somebody who signed up to substitute. My goal either way is to reduce no-shows to zero.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't really matter all that much to me. I'll still be here to update everything and check for progress. September and October are binge months for Horror movies around here, so I'm not going anywhere.
    If you haven’t already, check out a movie called “Skinamarink”

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    If you haven’t already, check out a movie called “Skinamarink”
    I'll look for it later tonight and give it a watch. Let me see if it's available to download.

- - - Updated - - -

Found it. I'll let you know what I think of it after I watch it.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

I'll look for it later tonight and give it a watch. Let me see if it's available to download.

- - - Updated - - -

Found it. I'll let you know what I think of it after I watch it.
    I gave it a 6.5/10

Above average scary flick with a lot of nostalgia and originality

Battle Record
    32-6

I gave it a 6.5/10

Above average scary flick with a lot of nostalgia and originality
    Roflz. What the fuck did you just do to me, bro? I'm never watching that shit again.

Battle Record
    12-3

Roflz. What the fuck did you just do to me, bro? I'm never watching that shit again.
    Lmao it was good wasn’t it?

Battle Record
    32-6

Lmao it was good wasn’t it?
    My honest take is that whoever directed it had balls. To basically film an entire movie without showing any of the actors/actresses and rely solely on audible terror as well as objects and camera angles was a hell of a thing to do. For that, you're right, it was extremely original. I'm still lost regarding the theme of all of it, at first I thought it was abandonment, then perhaps he died after falling down the stairs and everything disappearing was a result of time passing while he was stuck doing his usual routine of playing with toys and watching cartoons, oblivious to the fact that as time passed and the house emptied that he was dead. I watched it at 3am this morning. Not a good idea. Those last words of Hello Who Are You Who Are You were the last thing I remembered as I crashed. Goddammit. Lmao.

Battle Record
    12-3

I’m thinking he hit his head and hallucinated the whole thing. Maybe that was his mom. I like your abandonment take though. Literally might be the most authentic film I’ve seen in my life. I knocked it down a few pegs cause it was hard to hear the dialogue ( had to turn my volume up to 40) and the ending was extremely confusing. My favorite part was when he told the kid to the knife in his eye. And when he walked in the room and saw his parents but then they vanished. Epic.

Definitely in my top 5 list.

Hereditary
    Midsomar
    Skinamarink
    Terrifier (1, 2 was an abomination)
    The Night house

Battle Record
    32-6

Yeah that stick the knife in your eye part was probably my favorite, other than his sister staring at the wall where the window was supposed to be and saying "Where did it go?" in that bewildered children's voice. That was funny. The big sister role was a breath of fresh air for such a dark and heavy movie.

I'm going through space horror right now, jumping back and forth from the 2000s and the mid-80s to the late 90s.
    I'm on Pitch Black as we speak, then I'll skip the sequel and go straight to Riddick.

WOOOOOO

IN

WOOOOOO