User Tag List

Page 102 of 522 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 101 102 103 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,516 to 1,530 of 7829

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    I’ve never heard a miracle audio
    I’m trying to find a link now… I posted a song called psycho on here I just can’t find it

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    I’m trying to find a link now… I posted a song called psycho on here I just can’t find it
    I don't see it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

He put out a few features, forgot where I saw them … dude he was dope , felt like the internet hated him
    I know, right? He's one of the few GBL battlers that I always looked for when it came to music, because there wasn't much of a difference in his battles and regular music. I loved that. Same with Tonedeff, but like, his last 4 albums have all been experimental beat tapes and I get the impression he's never going to rap again.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

I haven’t had audio equipment in like 8yrs… so that’s a no go… can only do pic or text or I could do a video battle… I mean u are talking to the former vbl champ lol
    Where's the 45 battles you have on soundclick? Or are you ALL BS/talk

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    I don't see it.
    Yeah I had it… I remember joebostsons feedback lol…. I’ll look hard when I get home or for the soundclick

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    I know, right? He's one of the few GBL battlers that I always looked for when it came to music, because there wasn't much of a difference in his battles and regular music. I loved that. Same with Tonedeff, but like, his last 4 albums have all been experimental beat tapes and I get the impression he's never going to rap again.
    i mean dz is prob closer to 50 now , i think back then people just thought it was cool to hate him.. he was ahead of his time though , he has some stuff on spotify that i bump every once in a while

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

i mean dz is prob closer to 50 now , i think back then people just thought it was cool to hate him.. he was ahead of his time though , he has some stuff on spotify that i bump every once in a while
    I have some of his really old stuff and then the Canibus features. There really isn't anything on Apple Music about him except for that. Even if he is in his 50s, if Big Daddy Kane can still do features on Conway The Machine tracks then DZK should have no problem at all. LOL.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    I have some of his really old stuff and then the Canibus features. There really isn't anything on Apple Music about him except for that. Even if he is in his 50s, if Big Daddy Kane can still do features on Conway The Machine tracks then DZK should have no problem at all. LOL.
    hahaha i just dont think he ever got paid for his shit

Battle Record
    34-10

Yeah I had it… I remember joebostsons feedback lol…. I’ll look hard when I get home or for the soundclick
    You sure it wasn't on RIA? Because I just looked all the way through 2011 and didn't see it.

Battle Record
    34-10

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?346202
    Lay Doubt beats Coop for LLL Heavyweight Championship

He then retained against Phil Benjamin, Ancel, ...?... feeble Minded and lost it to SmokaJoka.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?226704

Lay Doubt wins LLL Lightweight Championship against The One.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ight=Lay+Doubt

Lay Doubt vs $pitacular, LLL Hall of Fame Battle

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ight=Lay+Doubt

Lay Doubt vs Born to Kill, LLL Hall of Fame Battle

Maybe it's time to win some titles for the new generation, bro.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Damn losing to Smoka is embarrassing as fuck lol forgot about that.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    34-10

He's in legends, it's cool.

Battle Record
    5-0

Yo at this point I’m convinced that lay and barc are the same person but different psychotic personalities

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Lenox

Most likely at this point. @Barcotic where are you faggot haha

Battle Record
    34-10

Quote Originally Posted by Mod of War View Post
    Yo at this point I’m convinced that lay and barc are the same person but different psychotic personalities