Showing results 7,531 to 7,545 of 7829

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

Sites Worst Battler EyeDealIstic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    I can’t read
    Have you ever gazed upon an onion for five minutes? This shall cure your ailments.
    What is high- My battle loss record & my blood pressure.
    What's not high- my win record or me.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

On it

Kangaroo Danger Dude
    Awards LLL HOF LLL Champion

ONG and 40 n the dessert lines were sick
    3TC

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    ONG and 40 n the dessert lines were sick
    Can you stick around and battle please?

Battle Record
    86-54

@Art. You around fella?

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

@Dominate i see u in here. What’s up buddy?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Guys. I literally spent all weekend on this mag. There is a ton of content on each page to get into. It's easily the best mag I've worked on. And because of that, I'm going to make this mag ongoing. Which means I'll post one battlers complete verse catalog from the tourney up until WK07. Starting with MV. Then I'll work on Art's. And I will keep doing that and post each section in the same thread whenever I complete it. I'm taking a short break then I'm going to get back to it. If there's any maintenance to be done while I'm away and your a mod please go ahead and do whatever needs to happen.

Lmao I'm not going anywhere but I won't be using the phone to board since I'll be kind of busy at the computer. And I tend to shut myself off from the outside world when I'm concentrated. So yeah. I will check the site every now and then.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Also if you guys want a "WTF" section or have random shit you want to say about MV, PM them to me. I'll throw it in the mag. We'll do that for each battler.

Battle Record
    32-6

lmaooooo dead

Battle Record
    86-54

I fucking hate the chiefs

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    I fucking hate the chiefs
    The absolute worst .. digs stinks too , hope they lose by 400 to the ravens , the problem is I think they win lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned

my Dad haz a LioN

Last edited by mar1ey; January 23rd, 2024 at 11:30 AM

Banned

but i also like da Rainbow Gat$

Banned

mexikan mu$ik

Battle Record
    86-54

Fuckin pigeon