Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: LLL Sign Ups (Week 1 To Start Following End Of The Championship Tournament)

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

Re: LLL Sign Ups (8 SPOTS AVAILABLE, 1ST 8 TO KICKOFF CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)

put me vs spree pls

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Throw me in for a bit. Maybe I'll stick around awhile.

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

JOINING..

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: LLL Sign Ups (Week 1 To Start Following End Of The Championship Tournament)

I’m down

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.