User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: WK07: (1-1) Blick Flair vs. (0-0) UltimateWarrior (Blick Flair Wins)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WK07: (1-1) Blick Flair vs. (0-0) UltimateWarrior (Blick Flair Wins)

Regular Battle
    Punches due NO DUE DATES
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Blick Flair
    @UltimateWarrior

Re: WK07: (1-1) Blick Flair vs. (0-0) UltimateWarrior

WOOOOO

yerp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by The Ultimate Warrior
    NOW YOU MUST DEAL WITH THE CREATION OF ALL THE UNPLEASANTRIES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AS I FEEL THE INJECTION FROM THE GODS ABOVE!

WOOOOOOOO!

- - - Updated - - -

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="9325499" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.665" data-width="100%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/ultimate-warrior-gif-9325499">Ultimate Warrior GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/ultimate+warrior-gifs">Ultimate Warrior GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

WOOOOOO!

That song hit & you jog in, like you p4p the best
    Sure you’ll grab the rope…AFTER I wrap it around your neck

WOOOOOO!

tape over your mouth, pussy.. I’m careful not make a noise
    body parts’ll get a view of the cliffs.. each rip gets you closer to nature, boy.

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="23034438" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.77778" data-width="50%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/ric-flair-elbow-gif-23034438">Ric Flair Elbow GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/ric+flair+elbow-gifs">Ric Flair Elbow GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>
    Last edited by UltimateWarrior; September 21st, 2023 at 06:18 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by The Ultimate Warrior
    NOW YOU MUST DEAL WITH THE CREATION OF ALL THE UNPLEASANTRIES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AS I FEEL THE INJECTION FROM THE GODS ABOVE!

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

hmmm. Ultimate warrior the bar you had up previously was a lot better IMO. this one seems convoluted.the set up with the tap eover the mouth and keeping him quiet doesn't match with whats going on in the punch. was he tied up too? what is being ripped?why are his body parts getting a view over the clips? is he being dismembered? i think your first bar would have taken this. Blick nothing too flashy here. murdering your warrior with strangulation. i remember that hyped up grabbing the rope shit lol.Decent bar but you definitely have dropped better in the previous weeks.

v/Blick Flair

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: WK07: (1-1) Blick Flair vs. (0-0) UltimateWarrior (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Ultimate Warrior had a pretty decent bar, that he went on to replace with a terrible punch instead. I'm gone af. That first bar would have made this super close, but I would have still went with Blick considering his gif supplemented his bar while Ultimate Warrior's was funnier than the bar itself.

v-Blick Flair

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

I see what warrior trying to do but didn’t tie it together properly to be real effective. I mean idea was doooooe tho. Flair was smoothly executed at hit pretty good. I liked it. Nice little read here y’all

Vote flair

BF and UW were both gimmicky but BF was more entertaining to me. UW didn't do much for me.

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Preston and Ivy View Post
    BF and UW were both gimmicky but BF was more entertaining to me. UW didn't do much for me.
    UW's picture was enough to win but somebody you told me not to vote on the picture LOL. I will choose BF because I didn't like the way UW sounded to me when I read it.

Battle Record
    32-6

5-0 Blick Flair Wins