User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Surprise (Japanese)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Surprise (Japanese)

Last edited by Soule; October 29th, 2023 at 03:38 AM

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: Surprise (Japanese)

I REALLY fuck with this. The only thing I might've done different is more of a change on the hook. But this is fire regardless. If there was still a monthly hof I'd nominate it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

I liked this bruh … didn’t know ya did audios . I would have threw something on the hook is the only change I would have made .. little reverb maybe a delay on the final word idk but hey it’s your song lol .. cool story and I thought the scheme was cool rhyming the same word for longer periods is something I’m always a fan of the only downside is it can get a bit repetitive if ya don’t switch the flow but I feel it worked well here with the story telling . Overall I liked the song ,good job man ,deff some awesome imagery in here .

Well done my dude

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Yeah you guys are right about the hook. What I wanted to do was emphasize the end of the story so that as I progressed through it with each verse, the story itself would become more compelling. But the more I listen to the hook I realize I should have added more to it. Thanks for the feed, I appreciate the listens.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.