User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Bloodstream

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Bloodstream

Tried to post this like 27 times lol if it works it works

recorded a while ago never posted, something a little different than the usual one from me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: Bloodstream

The thread says Bloodstream, the song says Drugs, I feel deceived. Lol. The delivery and flow on this is smooth AF. Reminds me of Hustler Music by Weezy in the singy parts but gives off a Drake vibe in the more aggressive part. This is dope man. Would definitely be HOF worthy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    The thread says Bloodstream, the song says Drugs, I feel deceived. Lol. The delivery and flow on this is smooth AF. Reminds me of Hustler Music by Weezy in the singy parts but gives off a Drake vibe in the more aggressive part. This is dope man. Would definitely be HOF worthy.

I actually have it as drug scene on my phone lol but the stupid thing wouldn’t post and I just kept clicking preview and somehow ended with blood stream lol thanks for the feed , always appreciated

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

@Slayerr r @Wuxia @The Real Spit

little feed never hurt nobody!

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I saw it when you posted it, lol. I can't listen right now without getting mad buffer because I'm out camping with horrible signal. I'll take a listen when I get back.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

I like this. You have a ton of potential. Wish you lived close to me, we could link up and make something amazing happen.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spit View Post
    I like this. You have a ton of potential. Wish you lived close to me, we could link up and make something amazing happen.
    Appreciate you fam , I have another track I’ll be postin this week , always cool to get some feed on em . Thanks Homie , and if you ever post somethin else , tag me Il always give it a listen

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Feeling the beat. Real chill. Damn your voice and style were perfect for this beat. Smooth delivery. Quality writing. I typically dislike hearing rappers sing on their tracks, but you do it so naturally here. And it's not like you're rapping about killing somebody, lmao, so it goes along with the presentation quite well. Yeah. This was nice. Props.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Feeling the beat. Real chill. Damn your voice and style were perfect for this beat. Smooth delivery. Quality writing. I typically dislike hearing rappers sing on their tracks, but you do it so naturally here. And it's not like you're rapping about killing somebody, lmao, so it goes along with the presentation quite well. Yeah. This was nice. Props.
    Appreciate you homie .. going to drop another one in a bit , if ya have anything that needs feed holla

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    Appreciate you homie .. going to drop another one in a bit , if ya have anything that needs feed holla
    Actually I do have one. It's one of my favorites. A Canibus Tribute. I'll post it up.

Lenox

This shit smooth asf fool

- - - Updated - - -

Reminds me of old Vince staples or chance the rapper tbh

- - - Updated - - -

I just hit u on SoundCloud hit me back