User Tag List

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 151 to 165 of 264

Thread: The Movie Thread

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: The Horror Movie Thread

See I'm different. I love subtitles and hate dubs. Korea has the best slow-burn psychological horror movies. Mother/Train To Busan were both Korean. I cover alot of Korean/Japanese/Indonesian/Thai/Filipino horror on my Penthusiast show.

Some of the best Korean psychological horror films are:

I Saw The Devil - Serial Killer
    The Chaser - Serial Killer
    Memories Of Murder - Serial Killer
    Bedeviled - Woman snaps after going through mad abuse and kills everyody
    Office - Salaryman snaps after working at the office too long and kills everybody
    Monster - Serial Killer
    Hansel And Gretel - Dark fantasy tale

I mean there are way too many to mention but alot of them have to do with Serial Killers. And the fact that South Korea doesn't allow firearms means that weapons like knives, hammers, pipes, etc. get used more often leading to some really gory shit.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

I mean. I don't fuck with dubs either haha. I hate when the words don't match the lips. Hella cheesy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

124gb of 128gb on my phone right now is Japanese and Korean movies/tv series. I have about 500gb worth on an external SSD.

Battle Record
    34-10

I have a pixel 7 and I hate it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6

LOL but I mean alot of that replaced 2 months worth of American Horror movies. I do that every year. I'm into Asian Cinema and Television all yeah, but September-October I catch up on all the new (and old) American Horror and Hollywood movies that seem interesting to me.

The only movie I'm waiting for now to drop is that Martin Scorcese movie you recommended. I got all the American Horror stuff out of the way just in time for Halloween.

Battle Record
    34-10

I just finished Sleeping Dogs (great game, shit ending) and Wu Assassins. Also getting an oni mask tattoo on my throat in a couple weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Name:  IMG_20230805_155335.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  476.4 KB

Also this is in my room.

- - - Updated - - -

One has Bruce Lee on the other side and the other has a golden dragon.

Battle Record
    32-6

That's sick.

Battle Record
    34-10

I love Asian culture. And Norwegian. And Russian. And Irish. And Australia. But mostly Asian.

I ran out of data tho I think I should have enough to finish my Halloween movies that rural internet is sick

Battle Record
    34-10

I work 3pm to midnight Halloween so gonna try to get through Leprechaun, The Crow, Idle Hands and Trick r Treat before I go to work. Starting meow.

Battle Record
    32-6

The Crow is being remade and I think that's a great disservice to Brandon Lee, who brought that character to life, with a level of passion that I didn't see again until later when Heath Ledger did Joker. BUT then again Heath ended up getting the same treatment, although I'm more susceptible to the Joker character being recasted because, obviously, it's iconic. But to me, The Crow was iconic because of Brandon Lee's portrayal of a character that wasn't really all that popular to begin with. I'm also aware there were Crow sequels but I didn't watch them because, well, Brandon Lee LOL.

Battle Record
    34-10

I was fine when they said Jason Momoa was going to be Eric Draven BUT he dropped out and now it's Bill Skarsgard. While Bill is amazing in horror, The Crow is action so I'm skeptical but not against it.

I was going to watch the purge movies we had a real life purge in Louisville

Never watched the movies in Detroit they did that the day before Halloween and called it devils night

Lenox

Make your 1000th post epic

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    I was fine when they said Jason Momoa was going to be Eric Draven BUT he dropped out and now it's Bill Skarsgard. While Bill is amazing in horror, The Crow is action so I'm skeptical but not against it.
    Yeah Bill Skarsgard is awesome, but like you said, action. But hey, if Robert Pattinson can pull off Batman the way he did I'm sure he can do something with The Crow.