User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 53

Thread: LLL Week 1 Sign Ups (LAST CALL FOR WK01 SIGN UPS)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: LLL Week 1 Sign Ups

I'm setting up battles and predictions for the mag. This is the last call to sign in for WK01. If you already signed in to the previous thread, I still need you to do so here and right now. The post above me lists names that have been confirmed for WK01. If your name does not appear on that list and you want to battle then sign in here.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: LLL Week 1 Sign Ups (LAST CALL FOR WK01 SIGN UPS)

I'll vote but I can't text for shit haha. If that's cool I'll be a designated voter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

That works fine with me.

Battle Record
    5-0

Re: LLL Week 1 Sign Ups

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    He just don’t want to show his hand first
    Sign in

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

I wouldn’t trust soule with a cash prize tournement he renigged on one that I know of because he said he didn’t want to ruin his kids holiday you can’t trust him with this during the holidays make him show the money up front and secure it
    Last edited by 3viction; October 25th, 2023 at 09:50 PM

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I wouldn’t trust soule with a cash prize tournement he renigged on one that I know of because he said he didn’t want to ruin his kids holiday you can’t trust him with this during the holidays make him show the money up front and secure it
    Lmao what????

He’s 0-1 during holiday themed tournaments still owes the guy money

- - - Updated - - -

Shit meant to post that in chat

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Lmao what????
    He's full of shit haha. I've paid on every tournament, even the bullshit one where they dropped rushed verses in the finals. Fat fuck just mad he can't work.

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

I’m mad because I felt responsible for your debt because you didn’t pay

bitch I'm set for life I could never work another day in my life and still get paid from shit I did 10 years ago, you're still living pay check to pay check.

- - - Updated - - -

do you know what a deed to a house looks like renter.

- - - Updated - - -

you literally just tried to alpha male me when you was worried that losing a $100 was going to ruin your kids christmas. LMFAO.

Battle Record
    32-6

@Wordz AhGod.
    @Echelon
    @Aero

Are you guys still in?
    Last edited by Wuxia; October 25th, 2023 at 10:40 PM

you legit had to give up your dogs to get an apartment, if you have to chose between your pets and a place to live, you are fucking strugling, you do not get to come at me with that alpha man shit I live in my own house, have two cats, and a dog and will never have to get rid of them because I have no place else to go. if I lose my current house I have good credit and wont have to live somewhere I can't bring my dudes.
    Last edited by 3viction; October 25th, 2023 at 10:41 PM

Battle Record
    32-6

@Fresh you have time for this or just going to stick with 1-2? It would be dope if you signed up but if it fucks with your schedule and you don't think you'd be able to show then I understand all that.

you ever get lost in your own woods?

Battle Record
    5-0

you legit had to give up your dogs to get an apartment, if you have to chose between your pets and a place to live, you are fucking strugling, you do not get to come at me with that alpha man shit I live in my own house, have two cats, and a dog and will never have to get rid of them because I have no place else to go. if I lose my current house I have good credit and wont have to live somewhere I can't bring my dudes.
    Fuckin murdered

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER