User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 1-2 Punch Golden Glove Chat

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

1-2 Punch Golden Glove Chat

Whenever we hold a 1-2 Punch GG Tourney we will be using this forum to do it. I will notify you guys when it happens, a pre-requisite for us to have one is at least 8 people need to be active in the forum at once.

Wins and Losses will be attributed to your league record, and you must be signed into the league with at least a 1-0 record or 0-1 record, meaning you have to of had at least one battle this season to participate.

- - - Updated - - -

Each round will be 10 minutes. So a 1-2 Golden Glove Tournament will take 30 minutes in total.

The winner will receive a medal.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: 1-2 Punch Golden Glove Chat

Like a cell phone plan I'm only free on evenings and weekends

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Yeah that's most likely when they'll be taking place. We will have several of them this season so if you miss one it's no big deal.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Nice

Battle Record
    32-6

We might do something this weekend. I'll keep an eye on the forum and see if we have at least 8 people viewing the forum at once.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

I'm free Sunday and Monday

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6

Then maybe Sunday evening. It's only a 30 minute tourney (not including votes).

Battle Record
    34-10

Could you imagine having people write your bars in a Golden Gloves tournament? That'd be a real test.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

----------
    Battle Record
    3-3

how we sign up for this

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

By printing, signing your signature and dating the document after you have read and agreed to the terms.

Battle Record
    34-10

You also have to schedule finger prints before it begins.

Battle Record
    32-6

I might run a 1-2 GG tonight for everyone signed into the league. I'll check back in a couple hours to see what's good.