User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: MAG - WK 15 Haymaker Madness 4

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

MAG - WK 15 Haymaker Madness 4

MAG – WK 15 Haymaker Madness 4

Mysonne Freestyle on Flex

Intro

Week 15 is upon us. Wuxia is cooking up a storm so we’re filling in his boots this week. Huge shout out to him for holding up both leagues thus far. You’re doing a great job and it’s much appreciated.

This was a solid week with some great matchups and also some great WTF moments. Grab yourself a glass of chardonnay (I know that’s what most you fuckers drink), put your feet up, and enjoy as we delve into a Week 14 recap and what’s to come in Week 15.

Battle Summaries

Champ Match: @Baron Mynd vs Fresh

Baron Mind

lmao dumb faggots a nerd, far as lower-midtiers go you’re the actual worst
    you’ve been stuck in the Middle Ages cuz ur fucking clueless on how battles should work

vs

Fresh

you ain’t baggin’ any bitches, they prefer great amounts of distance
    either they’re Boundaries not getting laid; either way, consent is the bane of his existence

I thought this was closer than the voters called it. However, I used either 2x in the same line of the punch and it definitely had an impact on the quality of my part and likely the outcome of at least a couple of the votes. BM becomes champ of 1-2 and Fresh is thrown back in the pond with the normies.

Contenders Match: @Lenox vs @Lay Doubt.

Lenox

LOL…

Spit ain’t here to save u, that OG talk yall got a long lost gimmick,
    So when you take colostomy… expect a couple shit bags to go along with it.

Vs

Lay Doubt.

nothing

There was some controversy here as one of the members called out Lenox via PM and Lenox then aired it out for all to see. Wuxia has stated he made Lenox reword it like 20 times or something until it was refined into what we saw in the battle. Once lenox can refine once or twice and end up with that hell be a top contender. Lay Doubt. Better have a good reason for no showing the almighty Lenox. Lenox moves on to face Baron Mynd in the next champ match.

@Preston and Ivy vs @Soule

Preston and Ivy

soule give me playboy vibes, the way he act seem legit
    i told my wife you were lay d.'s man, she said nah, you're just a fat piece of shit

vs

Soule

I'll ruin your life, this the only time I'll be in the same room as you n your wife,
    when I swing on Ivy, I don't mean the vine, I got her cheeks drumming in the air tonight.

Apparently Wuxia’s cousin is Preston or maybe it was his son in law I can’t remember. But also apparently it is just a wuxia alt account. Very surreal situation but it seems to be widely accepted as ok no matter whats going on here. Soule had a good punch this week but could have been worded better. Preston had a cool ladies man / lay ds man flip and it was enough to take the dub.

@MV; vs @Wuxia

Wuxia

you lookin kinda frail MV, you sorta movin mad slow
    read your verse then it hit me. wow. fuckin A, dude. he tore you a new asshole

vs

u have less than manly attributes, got knox mad at you with those ratchet moods
    ur so much of a hoe ass bitch with that attitude i should slap you then traffic you

I’ve seen MV drop much better than that. I personally wasn’t a fan at all of the execution but the concept of trafficking had major potential. Wux had a pretty simple wordplay but it was enough to take the win here.

@Smog vs @EXalted

Smog

When I first seen ur name I thought genius, brilliant, the type I would quote
    But like light travelin faster than sound… u fuckin appeared bright till u spoke

Vs

Exalted

This bum is so shitty, get lit up when I run thru you swiftly
    Now Smog gets a halo cuz his bars so Light Polluting RB like an industrial city

I think this was a lot closer than the votes ended up being. However, I think the fact smog and pollution approach has been used against smog so many times it might’ve hurt Exalted here. It was a cool concept though because I haven’t seen light pollution but the wording ended up hurting him in the end as well. Smog had a simple yet effective punch and advances.

@Mac vs @Zunto

Mac

see..

My writing make me a grandiloquent & Zelph’s only crime is getting fined
    The parallels of my rap with epistolary so uncanny trust they'll blow ur fuckin mind

vs

Smod of War (Zunto)

Lenox was in my DMs like “yo prssss sign up bro the season is hot!”
    But I decided against no showing since I worcestershire u were gonna drop

lmaoo cant believe zelph managed to troll a couple people with that bar. Fucking hilarious. Mac literally almost lost though with his weird epistolary / a pistol are (doesn’t work like this and it was Spanish without the y lol) bar. Shit is wild

@miracle vs @Echelon

miracle

Ya wifey be running around. On instagram she’s known to stray far
    Your bitch be in more dudes DM’s than Lenox asking “what u think of this bar?”

Vs

miracle as Echelon

Wuxia Echelon sent me his bar:

BUST YOUR ASS, cuz you’ll finish LAST.. you can’t HANDLE THE BLAST of MUSTARD GAS
    So I’ll GIVE YOU A PASS.. or break you like GLASS… did you know there’s no penguins in the North Pole?

I can’t believe Echelon didn’t show for this. Highly disappointed. I think we can all agree we look forward to reading what fascinating arrangement of words he’s going to put together each week. Miracle had a mediocre comparison punch with his bitch in dms vs lenox asking for critique on his bars. Nothing crazy but decent nonetheless and would have most likely won anything Echelon would have come up with. I was more impressed by how well he emulated Echelon than I was with his actual punch.

@Art. vs @Kill Spree

Art.

They say the great ones lead great ones, I can get down w/ that thesis
    But if you think kiloliter to liters, I’m cutting him into a thousand pieces

vs

Kill Spree

Art Lost to Fresh aka Germ

Laaaaaaaast week!….
    Fresh tossed you into the dirt, but Im’a bury this faggot
    You battled Germ n ate shots, now I’ma make grass grow over your casket

I thought this was a dope battle tbh. Both these guys did their thing but Art. ended up taking it in a close one. Casket and Faggot really don't rhyme to me lol but if they do for whatever accent you got and I accepted it, I would have still voted for Art. Good battle gentlemen.

Week 14 Top 5 Punches

5. Smog

When I first seen ur name I thought genius, brilliant, the type I would quote
    But like light travelin faster than sound… u fuckin appeared bright till u spoke

4. Soule

I'll ruin your life, this the only time I'll be in the same room as you n your wife,
    when I swing on Ivy, I don't mean the vine, I got her cheeks drumming in the air tonight.

3. Preston and Ivy

soule give me playboy vibes, the way he act seem legit
    i told my wife you were lay d.'s man, she said nah, you're just a fat piece of shit

2. Baron Mynd

lmao dumb faggots a nerd, far as lower-midtiers go you’re the actual worst
    you’ve been stuck in the Middle Ages cuz ur fucking clueless on how battles should work

1. Lenox

LOL…

Spit ain’t here to save u, that OG talk yall got a long lost gimmick,
    So when you take colostomy… expect a couple shit bags to go along with it

Week 15 Match Ups / Predictions

Champ Match: Baron Mynd vs Lenox

Lenox had the number 1 punch last week and he scared off Lay Doubt. Baron Mynd beat the reigning champ which is me Fresh. This could actually be a real good battle and a close one as well. I think Baron Mynd has the experience where as Lenox is just finding his groove. With that being said:

Baron Mynd - 80% | Lenox - 20%

Contenders Match: Preston and Ivy vs Wuxia

I think wuxias 2nd cousin, once removed is gonna have to drop hot in order to compete with Wuxia this week. Wuxia dropped a banger in the open mic but has been lackluster in 1-2 the last couple weeks. This will be a close call, I'm gonna have to say:

Preston and Ivy - 50% | Wuxia - 50%

miracle vs DaveDILLY

This feels like the student and the teacher but i could be wrong if they both came up in rap battling. I know miracle has been around a long time and he consistently drops heavy hitters. He's lost in some close matchups this season but he's is one to watch out for. Dave is back from an involuntary staycation and is shaking the rust off. He's got some good concepts but also some bad concepts and wording could use some tweaking but I know hes capable of dropping some heat. I'm going:

miracle - 100% | DaveDILLY - 0%

Fresh vs Echelon

Not much to say here. Easy week for me.

Fresh - 100% | Echelon - 0%

Soule vs Zunto

Soule has been getting better and dropping some decent material. Zunto just came off of a worse ester shireville wordplay that was just ridiculous. I think if zunto tries he will win 100%. if he trolls its 80/20 in favor of Soule. I'm gonna assume that zunto isn't gonna troll this time around.

Zunto - 100% | Soule - 0%

Exalted vs MV

This has potential to be a great battle. Both these dudes can pull up when they really put effort in. This is actually a hard one to call but I'm gonna have to say:

Exalted - 60% | MV - 40%

Art. vs Smog

This has potential to be BOTW. Smog just came off a win from Exalted who beat me my first week back. His records looking pretty comfy too. Art. is a seasoned vet and is consistently dropping great bars. I'm really looking forward to this battle. My prediction is:

Art. - 60% | Smog - 40%

Mac vs Kill Spree

Mac just beat Zunto with a horrible wordplay. Kill Spree just lost in a close one. I've seen Mac drop some dope punches before, but I've also seen him drop lackluster as well. Kill Spree is someone you should always write your best for, because he can be anywhere from mediocre to straight up murder you. My gut is telling me:

Kill Spree - 70% | Mac - 30%

WEEK 14 WTF'S

WTF @ Zunto tricking people with his worcestershire bar
    WTF @ Echelon no showing and miracle perfectly mimicking his style
    WTF @ Lenox writing that crazy bar
    WTF @ Wuxia cooking Chinese food on thanksgiving
    WTF @ zunto, Lenox and Dia threatening to swat and dox each other
    WTF @ RB being somewhat active in 2023
    WTF???

Outro

It's crazy to have the leagues poppin' like this in 2023. Thanks to all the battlers for keeping this shit alive and a Special thanks to Wuxia for running shit smoothly. We're also seeing some good punches (and bad) so keep that shit up and for all the others step it up! Until next time, Fresh out.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Soule can you please move to 1-2
    Last edited by Fresh; November 23rd, 2023 at 08:56 AM

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: MAG - WK 15 Haymaker Madness 4

Moved. Stuck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Didnt refresh the page before i saw im going against zunto lol

- - - Updated - - -

a bunch of the matches changed lmfao

Battle Record
    5-0

Thank you for mag

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Love the mag bro. It got me right in the feels. Appreciate the time and effort. God bless.

Battle Record
    96-70

oh nevermind its just the one switch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Love the mag bro. It got me right in the feels. Appreciate the time and effort. God bless.
    anytime bro

Battle Record
    34-10

Zunto got robbed tbh

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Zunto got robbed tbh
    stop

Battle Record
    34-10

Stop what?

Battle Record
    96-70

stop being wrong

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Lmao I love watching movies from the 60s-70s. The special effects noises crack me up. Like when the camera suddenly zooms in on somebody's eyes and it's like Doom-Dum-DOM BOOSH weeeee

Battle Record
    96-70

imagine being alive back then and its like that is considered top notch effects lol

Battle Record
    32-6

I'm totally making a gif of this once I'm done watching this movie. Soule how do I add a gif to my avatar like you did?

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Incredible mag best of the season.

Damn did I miss those @ wtf’s of the week

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    imagine being alive back then and its like that is considered top notch effects lol
    I know right. And it's in black and white too. Wild special effects and black and white picture. I would of loved to be around when the first non-silent film showed up in theaters. Lmao. What the fuck they can talk? Turn this shit off Lorraine.