User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: LLL MAG WEEK 4

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

LLL MAG WEEK 4

https://i.imgur.com/CGfZiqL.png
    Lethal Lyricist Magazine

Damn havent wrote one of these in a while. Another week of LLL in the books. Shout out to wuxia for running this shit, and throwing mags together each week Would have never thought this shit would still be going but its going pretty smooth since I've been back. We had some dope battles this week.. literally don't remember any going back to read them over, just now realizing this is going to take more work than I thought to put together, but fuck it. We'll get into some battle reviews. some predictions, punches of the week. WTF moments I have a dope unexpected interview here for yall. LETS GET INTO IT

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

https://i.imgur.com/UmoO3NR.png

Battle Reviews

Art. Vs Smog

Champ match. Smog kind of got clobbered here according to the reviews. Didn't get a vote seemed a bit rushed. I have battled smog to many times and dude usually comes with it, but this week voters thought he was slipping, not to mention the Champ he battled pretty much had a flawless verse! Hate to big him up but he gave smog the old beat down. A few voters thought the battle was taken pretty comfortably but Smog has the chance to redeem himself in 1-2 this week.

Favorite Punches

Art

I've battled and cooked vets, you've been here long & look stressed
    So we just call you a veteran, & hope u follow in Dia's cousins footsteps

Smog

Ur thought process is gay, u hope men’ll lift u when u fold under pressure
    S’why all u see is Art Surrounded by Wood.. it’s the mind Frame that Holds Him Together

Miracle Vs Mac

Miracle and Mac was actually a pretty close battle. Going in i thought Miracle would have came harder but i think he saw the word Mac and thought Big Mac.. Mac and cheese and forgot about punching and thought more about... well thats a story for another day. I had this battle chalked up to 3 bars from Mira and 2 bars from mac. It seemed like the rest of the voters thought something pretty similar. As close as it was only votes show in the box score and miracle pulled away pretty quickly with a 6-0 knock out despite @Soule s uno reverse tactics, MAYBE NEXT TIME. Will mac bounce back next week? and can miracle keep showing up to battles... kids on a streak.

Favorite Punches

Mac

Classic construction worker. No skills to train this idiot has no brain
    Now that this tool gettin manhandled he really got all the traits of a crane

Miracle

our girl swallows my dick quick, loves when I blast in her cheek
    Tells me my nuts saltier than spitacular losing his battle last week

Dave Dilly Vs Lenox

Dave Dilly got out of jail and walked straight into the LLL , trying to log into RB and remember his Aol Password all at the same time. Lenox coming off a ban, and then another ban was able to somehow get a verse up. Dave showed some rust , can't blame him, his concepts were there but being in prison for the last 200 years fucked with his wording. i expect him to be back this week with a sharper verse, unless he goes back to prison, in which case... he wont be back this week... Lenox on the other hand didnt drop his best verse and live up to his Huge 1-2 punch this week, but then again i was busy and didnt have time to write him 8 more lines.... He opened up with a cool personal but his verse seemed to fall off a bit you can tell he was a bit rushed, some concepts were there but execution wasnt, in the words of fresh and amen ... too wordy. still he was able to pull out the win.

Favorite Bars

Dave Dilly

Bro let’s not fight - bc im swingin punchs with all of my might..
    shit will get violent on Jon like diarrhea @ a construction site

Lenox

Ur home now.. I bet u still have dreams bout how they left ur asshole ripped n bleedin.
    It’s funny how yall are both homesick, but for u it’s a whole different reason.

MV vs Echelon

Well, the upset was brewing, the voters were waiting for echelon all week. Rooting him on, but in the end.... We're not sure what happened to him. Ech with the no show , hope dude is ok. @MV actually had a cool verse , coming off a loss in the champ match he dropped some cool stuff here. MV has always been one of my favorite writers , he takes alot of risks with set ups and different schemes and concepts some hit some miss this was an ok verse. I think he knew he wouldnt have to drop much here but nonetheless we appreciate you dropping a verse.

Favorite Bar

MV

how you think of the stuff that you thought up that fails to get to a destination?
    your punches never go anywhere and their off, that's what i call a staycation

Echelon

* 3 pounds boneless beef chuck (well-marbled), cut into 1½-inch pieces
    * 2 teaspoons salt
    * 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
    * 3 tablespoons olive oil

[SIZE=4 @$pitacular vs @Fresh [/SIZE]

Shout out these dudes for going 30 lines and making it worth the read. Spit dropped about 80 bars this week and fresh had about 800 posts this week. Battle is actually still on going so at this moment i dont know who won. I voted for Fresh, I thought he started a bit better and held pace throughout his verse, where i thought Spit on the other hand took a little longer to get into his substance. i believe its 4-3 Fresh at the moment, and spit is probably on the phone with lay doubt hoping he comes back after lenox scared him away to drop a vote for him. Na but forreal I'll leave that "lazy mag writing" to @Wuxia . Back to the battle, this can really go either way I'm looking forward to battling the winner. Again shout out to yall for going 30 and making it a dope read.

Favorite Bars

Fresh

You made Lenox look bad, it was bizarre and dense, really
    We all know you ghostwrote… the last 4 bars against dilly

Spit

ike Barcotic, you come from the land of fags. I always knew so.
    we joke Canadian's are effeminate pussies. with you it's Trudeau.

https://i.imgur.com/RmkQaln.png

Top 5 Punches of The Week
    DROP WHAT YOU THINK THE ORDER SHOULD BE

5 Classic construction worker. No skills to train this idiot has no brain
    Now that this tool gettin manhandled he really got all the traits of a crane
    Macvs Miracle

4 We’re built different, if we ever meet, I’ll make sure it’s the end
    spit’ll Frequency In Danger… and then never be heard from again
    Fresh vs Spit

3 Your girl swallows my dick quick, loves when I blast in her cheek
    Tells me my nuts saltier than spitacular losing his battle last week
    Miracle vs Mac

2 no need to share ya leftist views. bitch soon to be deceased
    everyone knows ur anti-guns when you hit the gym in sleeveless tees
    Spit Vs Fresh

1 Amen posted your side chick and , well lets hope shes just a friend
    she'd make everyone at that truck stop.. and try to run her over again
    Art vs Smog

__________________________________________________ _____________________

https://i.imgur.com/yloEyef.png
    Predictions
    I currently don't know the match ups if Wu get them over to me soon and stops pretending he has a life I'll have them for you guys.

CHAMP MATCH Art Vs Fresh

Who Yall Got? I won't break it down Good Luck!

@MV vs Dave Dilly

I'm actually hyped for this one. Dave dilly had some cool concepts his first week back and hopefully can build on that. MV has been one of the more creative writers , jbut has been having some wording issues lately. Both have the ability to win this one MV the more polished writer out of the 2, can he clean up his wording and connect on a few more concepts than Dave? I think I have this one leaning MV

MV Wins
    MV65/Dave35

[SIZE=4 @miracle Vs @kill Spree[/SIZE]

I haven't seen much of kill spree lately, he did drop a solid bar in the 1-2 Punch this week, had a tough loss to the great champ we have here. Kill Spree was the first champ here when he won the tournament a few weeks back but then vacated the title. Did the pressure get to him? Miracle has been showing up and showing out in battles lately. Lost a tough contenders match to the.... current champ.... sorry bud. came back to a battle with Spit and if i remember that one right he won pretty heavily on the polls. He's been dropping consistent heat, if Kill Spree can get his pen back to work this has potential to be BOTW. I got Miracle in a tight one

Miracle Wins
    Miracle55/KillSPree45

Lenox Vs Zunto Vs 3viction

This battle has potential! Also has the chance that it in no way lives up to that potential. Lenox has been dropping some bars lately, and other times forgetting how to put a verse together. If he takes his time and crafts a verse he should have a pretty good chance here. 3viction has been experimenting with other battle hacks and im sure he has some tricks up his sleeve. I'm hoping he takes this a bit serious. Zunto, the newest add to the battle, has been known for his Magic School bus word play, if you havent seen or heard about it check his sig, he leaves it there to remind people that he lost to a furnace wordplay. Now earlier this week it was stated that Zunto is Tay Tay, and if that is indeed true , dude can write. This should be an entertaining battle. I may be going out on a limb here but..

Zunto Wins
    Zunto50/Lenox25/3viction25

__________________________________________________ __________________

https://i.imgur.com/O5muinZ.png

Beef of The Week.
    We Got @Lenox vs @3viction these 2 dont stop talking in the thread, theyre worse than Amen and Fresh except i think fresh and amen are actually boys and i think lenox and 3viction have health issues lol... im just kidding but not really these 2 are going to battle it out and hopefully drop some fire. its one of the battles im looking forward to reading i feel like dia can drop some heat and lenox can find some consistency and maybe handle his business. would love to see @Soule get involved here and make it a triple threat match and if he start to lose we can just ban them. I got you boy! This has potential to get real personal between the two and hopefully no one gets doxed or swatted or whatever the fuck you two were yelling at each other for over 7 pages in the chat thread... UPDATE JUST GOT THE WORD ZUNTO IS IN THIS MATCH So I was close with a triple threat match but just the wrong person Get it Done!

__________________________________________________ ____________________

https://i.imgur.com/Bkgrmwz.png

INTERVIEW WITH NONE OTHER THAN YOUR VERY OWN @LayDoubt

Art:: So Lay, I know we got off on the wrong foot when you first came back but with the past being the past, Whats up man. How you been, I know its a super busy time of year... before we jump into it, have any holiday plans?

Lay Doubt: : Hey man, yea no worries you're actually a super cool dude , I just like to talk crazy sometimes but its all in good fun. ..No no holiday plans.

Art: Alright straight to the point i guess. I'll get to it, I know you dont really like the direction of @Wuxia 's mags, you had mentioned his lazy writing and poor wording and i agree, fuck him lol.. Let me ask what happened in 1-2 this week, you ducking Len??

Lay Doubt: As far as Lenox goes , No real reason , just back in my era, it was harder. Guys like me and feeble and some other guys would pick and choose our battles. I could have washed Lenox but in my era a guy like him gets laughed off the site, See i actually went 30 lines with barcotic and. lmao I'm kidding i have no idea where this kid lay doubt is , prob beating the shit out of his wife lol But be honest, i got some of yall... Sign back in bud could use the extra battlers .

__________________________________________________ ____________

https://i.imgur.com/skZKnwv.png

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

WTF Am i doing writing mags for this shit again
    WTF at vBulletin and the developers leaving for Xenforo @3viction
    WTF @Zunto being donald trump being tay tay ...fack you
    WTF does @Fresh think faggot rhymes with
    WTF does @Echelon do when hes not here
    WHERE TF did @LayDoubt escape too and is he still hiding from @Lenox ?
    WTF yall dropping OM Bars
    WTF Do You Think @miracle is having for dinner
    WTF is @daveDILLY 's AOL PASSWORD
    WTF was @Soule thinking for banning people for feeding
    WTF @kill Spree maybe vote on some battles next time
    WTF @Smog , hook len up with that chick from the truck stop
    WTF ... Are We Active Again!?!?!

OUTRO
    This was pretty sick to write man, its good to be back and hopefully we continue this shit and keep up with the activity. get your drops in get some votes in yall , drop some heat! Again shout out to Wuxia for running this shit. @$pitacular @Smog get back signed in and lets keep going and have a happy thanksgiving.. FUCK YALL!

ART OUT

@Art. @Fresh @miracle @kill spree @Wuxia @MV @daveDILLY @Lenox @Zunto @3viction @Smog @$pitacular @Smog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: LLL MAG WEEK 4

Dope read. Good luck

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

@Art lmfao …. That interview had me like ‘this dude really mentioned back in my era’ then mentioned ‘laughed off the site’ lmao

I was all in that shit like this fucking nerd

- - - Updated - - -

N mentioned 30 lines w/ bar

Lmfao

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    @Art lmfao …. That interview had me like ‘this dude really mentioned back in my era’ then mentioned ‘laughed off the site’ lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Lmfao
    Lmao i won’t lie I was laughing as I typed it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Lmfao @Lay Doubt coping to why he no showed lmfaooooo

Yea you really washed me faggot

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lmfao
    Lmfao fr. Him and spit are the same fucking person at this point, I’m convinced

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    Lmfao @Lay Doubt coping to why he no showed lmfaooooo

Yea you really washed me faggot

- - - Updated - - -

Lmfao fr. Him and spit are the same fucking person at this point, I’m convinced
    bruh it wasnt actually lay doubt

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    Lmao i won’t lie I was laughing as I typed it
    Shit was giving me douche chills at first lol

Battle Record
    42-43

A guy like him gets laughed off the site

But a guy like me sent you packing your bags with one single bar
    @Lay Doubt

Chew on that thought for a bit then get back to me

Battle Record
    96-70

lmao lenox didnt read the entire "interview" just heard one bad thing and started snapping @Lay Doubt.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    bruh it wasnt actually lay doubt
    lmaooo this is even better

Battle Record
    141-66

Hahaha

Battle Record
    42-43

Lmao good one @art

Smh

Battle Record
    141-66

How did u not finish reading lmao it was two more sentences

Battle Record
    42-43

How did u not finish reading lmao it was two more sentences
    I just skimmed once I saw unexpected interview cuz I was really curious to see who it was smh lmfao

Ima read the whole thing rn

- - - Updated - - -

Fresh and art brought the heat with these mags

Battle Record
    5-0

Thank you for mag

@3viction count your blessings you slug

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER