User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: WK04: (0-1) 3viction vs. (0-1) Zunto 3VICTION WINS OPEN FOR FEED

Re: WK04: (0-1) 3viction vs. (0-1) Zunto (OPEN FOR VOTES)

@Wuxia @Art
    zunto recycled his shit, he was dq'd for recycling this same verse before.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...=1#post8933033

- - - Updated - - -

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: WK04: (0-1) 3viction vs. (0-1) Zunto (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Dia Wins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Re: WK04: (0-1) 3viction vs. (0-1) Zunto 3VICTION WINS OPEN FOR FEED

I just had a breakdown smh
    Vote Zunto.

Smoother more effective hits, Personals were better
    Evictions structure kinda muddled the hit & halfway in the punch I lost interest.
    But maybe that's a style preference idk

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: WK04: (0-1) 3viction vs. (0-1) Zunto

Keep fuckin wit me. Last thing you & urs’ll see is my fuckin burner
    First I'll give u a buck, then 2 parents with wings.. ur new names Timmy Turner

Dope.

Y’all thought he was really checkin me? Whole fam’ll get a wreckin’ b
    Dia doesn’t allow extensions, & neither does his cousins life expectancy

Lmao.

Fucked ur mom into a coma. Now that slut is diminished
    Her death had a slurping noise, shit sound like the caprisun was finished

Lmao.

This was ur fault - you a dummy. Read all of ur lines - shit was bummy
    Life is ugly, now ur feeding ur ma thru a machine like the Tamagachi is hungry

Dope.

And we know you lie about those fancy Porsche’s & dandy doormen
    only thing ur mothers death brought you closer to was the family fortune

Dope.

Dumbbb larkin, catch em near his whip wit the heat sparkin
    Dump targets.. have em checkin twice for a sign like street parkin

Wasn't feeling this.

Ur done bro. Shit’ll get animated QUICK if you want smoke
    & when guns blow... I’ll have this kid visitin’ dead relatives like Coco

Wasn't feeling this.

You're stolen valor, coming back from pretend war, either way you'll take home nothing.
    When you die if they give your loved ones left behind a flag, it'll be one with a rainbow onnit.

When you die if they give your loved ones left behind a flag - that was way too wordy. Should have just said when they give your loved ones a flag. You need to be short and concise. The longer you write the more unnecessary filler you put into your bars, making it hard to get any kind of strong impact.

You might con the gullible, but your off ur self like my cousin did, when they rate these spots.
    Gun bars for days too, as far as the ur bitch ones, the blams she heard ain't fake screenshots.

Why would you deliberately bring up your dead cousin here? What purpose did that serve other than for you to build up to a rather anticlimactic flip?

There's a difference between our white priv, I turn my heater on when I need to curtain simps.
    You got one you can program to turn on automatically when the weather reaches certain temps.

What does white privilege have to do with owning heaters? I don't understand this shit fam. Is owning a box fan and using it when it's hot outside white privilege? If so. Lmao. Dead.

My pain is your complimentary gift, is my parents dead as fuck, you already know the answer.
    So why do you pull more shit outta ur ass than the dr's had to when my mom had colon cancer.

Wtf. Why are you debasing your family like this? Seriously. You think this shit is funny? Because other people dishonor their memory you can do it too? For what reason? Pre-rebuttals?

Getting punished turns u on, you're actually jealous of lenox because you didn't get a time out.
    Never thought I would wait on a kill spree bar, until u said they make you wanna pull ur eye out.

Wasn't feeling this.

When u put lines on the table who gonna co-sign, not even if the spread gives em a coke high
    Teaming w/ his ass is like when crackheads move in and the property values take a nosedive.

Dope.

If you thought that xenforo wordplay was bad, check the one against lenny damn that’s crazy.
    Chances u have a better one, are lower than winning a tourney and getting soule to pay me.

Dope.

It appears Zunto might have recycled his verse, and if that's the case then he definitely lost. But 3viction lost too, and his loss was made even more profound in that he actually tried.

v-3viction

Re: WK04: (0-1) 3viction vs. (0-1) Zunto 3VICTION WINS OPEN FOR FEED

white privs have smart thermastats that turn on automatically, pay attention.