User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 45 of 45

Thread: WK16 HM4: Championship Match Finals (5-0) Lenox vs. (5-3) Preston and Ivy (Preston and Ivy Wins)

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: WK16 HM4: Championship Match Finals (5-0) Lenox vs. (5-3) Preston and Ivy (Preston and Ivy Wins)

Quote Originally Posted by Preston and Ivy View Post
    @Ivy and Preston

Babe look you see that guy he's the one I told you about he beat Barcotic 4 years ago and then 16 years before that he was the best rapper on the site he literally won an OM medal when he was like either 11 or 12 I'm not sure about the details but he was the youngest rapper on the site to ever do that people used to vote on his battles all the time and even said he won if they liked his verse better than the other guys.

Wow babe you're right he IS a faggot and a nerd.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: WK16 HM4: Championship Match Finals (5-0) Lenox vs. (5-3) Preston and Ivy (Preston and Ivy Wins)

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    Ehh alright, but the actual punch was executed atrociously and was super bland/basic. To just call him gullible and a nerd.
    I agree. I thought it was super close. I.shoulda gave it to Lenox on principle, looking back

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    I agree. I thought it was super close. I.shoulda gave it to Lenox on principle, looking back
    Nah don’t say that

Vote with who you think I’m just pissed I lost obviously
    Make Front Lines Great Again
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    Nah don’t say that

Vote with who you think I’m just pissed I lost obviously
    That was a throwback to dia talking about banning on principle lol thought wux would get a kick out of it

Battle Record
    42-43

Oh lmao
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy and Preston View Post
    Wow babe you're right he IS a faggot and a nerd.
    Babe I told Lenox that but it was a rap battle he's actually a nice guy but anyways I was talking bout Lay Doubt lmao not him. Lay Doubt is the faggot and nerd in this scenario. Jesus.

Battle Record
    42-43

Babe I told Lenox that but it was a rap battle he's actually a nice guy but anyways I was talking bout Lay Doubt lmao not him. Lay Doubt is the faggot and nerd in this scenario. Jesus.
    Gone hey can u tell wuxia to text me back thx u faggot

Battle Record
    1-0

Oh I get it Lay Doubt is a faggot and nerd and Lenox is actually a nice guy.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

@Lenox , just because I felt his bar was SLIGHTLY better doesn’t mean I don’t fuck with you, bro. You got me fucked up. I’ve never hate voted ANYONE, nor would I let someone influence my decision. Nothing to take so personal. This is why I’ve refrained from voting on your shit honestly. Your way to emotionally vested.
    Last edited by Amen; December 1st, 2023 at 04:54 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy and Preston View Post
    Oh I get it Lay Doubt is a faggot and nerd and Lenox is actually a nice guy.
    I literally just said that you fucking idiot.

Battle Record
    42-43

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    @Lenox , just because I felt his bar was SLIGHTLY better doesn’t mean I don’t fuck with you, bro. You got me fucked up. I’ve never hate voted ANYONE, nor would I let someone influence my decision. Nothing to take so personal. This is why I’ve refrained from voting on your shit honestly. Your way to emotionally vested.
    Nah you can vote on my shit I won’t say anything about it again. Sorry for making u feel that way bro

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Did that kid just call his own sister babe?
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    That was a throwback to dia talking about banning on principle lol thought wux would get a kick out of it
    I did. I did get a kick out of it. I was just busy atm and couldn't lmao when you said it.

Battle Record
    42-43

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    Did that kid just call his own sister babe?
    Lay. Focus.

Check in LLL idk if I can go 30

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Closed.