User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 45

Thread: WK16 HM4: Championship Match Finals (5-0) Lenox vs. (5-3) Preston and Ivy (Preston and Ivy Wins)

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Re: WK16 HM4: Championship Match Finals (5-0) Lenox vs. (5-3) Preston and Ivy (Preston and Ivy Wins)

Wait nah this is actually hilarious lmao Lenox had the better bar here and it really wasn’t even remotely close.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: WK16 HM4: Championship Match Finals (5-0) Lenox vs. (5-3) Preston and Ivy (Preston and Ivy Wins)

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    Wait nah this is actually hilarious lmao Lenox had the better bar here and it really wasn’t even remotely close.
    oh yeah cause a pen did ya in is so dope lol foh i thought lenox ran you off the site

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Obv Lay just hates WUX with a passion, bro.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    oh yeah cause a pen did ya in is so dope lol foh i thought lenox ran you off the site
    Why would a one bar battle I never cared about run me off the site?

Anyways, that other kid literally didn’t even have a concept or punch really.

I don’t even care for Lenox (obviously) but this was embarrassing fuckin voting lol.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    5-0

Lay doubt is actuary right for once wow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

You have to force the pronunciation

It doesn't even make sense..who says a pen did you in when referring to losing battle lol if he had flipped it into stabbing someone with a pen it woulda been a lot better and definitely would have won

Battle Record
    46-9

It’s still infinitely better than whatever that bland non-punch from other dude was.

It is what it is, but yikes is all I’m sayin.
    Been a real one.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

It’s still infinitely better than whatever that bland non-punch from other dude was.

How was mine a bland non punch??
    Make Front Lines Great Again
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70

Guys name is Diablo. Lenox sent him $50 for a tourney where there was actually no cash prize. But he used a random email. So Lenox was talking shit and he trolled Lenox into sending $50 into the ether lmao the punch is personal and well written imo

Battle Record
    42-43

Appendage isn’t bad wp idk why you’re hating on it lol

It coulda been flipped better

I’m still working on how to flip punches better

- - - Updated - - -

Appreciate u

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    Appendage isn’t bad wp idk why you’re hating on it lol

It coulda been flipped better

I’m still working on how to flip punches better
    Needed to stab him with the pen

Battle Record
    42-43

Needed to stab him with the pen
    This would have been a nice hint

God I fucking hate myself

Why didn’t I flip it even remotely close to this

Battle Record
    46-9

Guys name is Diablo. Lenox sent him $50 for a tourney where there was actually no cash prize. But he used a random email. So Lenox was talking shit and he trolled Lenox into sending $50 into the ether lmao the punch is personal and well written imo
    Ehh alright, but the actual punch was executed atrociously and was super bland/basic. To just call him gullible and a nerd.
    Been a real one.

@Ivy and Preston

Babe look you see that guy he's the one I told you about he beat Barcotic 4 years ago and then 16 years before that he was the best rapper on the site he literally won an OM medal when he was like either 11 or 12 I'm not sure about the details but he was the youngest rapper on the site to ever do that people used to vote on his battles all the time and even said he won if they liked his verse better than the other guys.

Battle Record
    42-43

Ehh alright, but the actual punch was executed atrociously and was super bland/basic. To just call him gullible and a nerd.
    Yo can we do like 16-20

Wording takes me forever I just don’t know if I can do 30

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Obv Lay just hates WUX with a passion, bro.
    So do you tho

You never vote on my battles & voted against me as the final vote for a champ match

I’m devastated about losing. You didn’t have to be the guy to deliver the death blow

You obviously don’t fuck with me like u say ya do